Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Code Lyoko: Opposing Forces

Quote Originally Posted by Scriptor Scorpio View Post
    . Please don't name your character after Professor Layton, as well.
    In case you didnt notice, my whole description was about him but sure, i'll change it. And i just noticed that i forgot to fill in the history section, sorry.

Name: Seth Fey

Description and skills: IRL he wears black pants and an orange shirt, with a black jacket over it. He has brown hair that is short cropped. He is very disorganized and owns a large number of books. He also has a birthmark on the back of his hand but he doesnt like the way it looks so he usually wears gloves.

In lyoko he has 6 spears as his weapons, his powers help him to use them. His powers include causing gale force winds and smaller, more delicate winds that allow him to just levitate certain objects, such as his spears. He can use his wind to lift himself for a while but it greatly wears him out. He mainly uses his wind to throw his spears with deadly accureacy or to cause wind storms that affect the entire sector. As to his appearance he has long spiky brown hair, and wears a black jumpsuit. The jimpsuit has a few noteworthy features : it has orange "wings " underneath the arms to help him catch the wind easier, it has a red stripe going down the lenght of his back and the whole thing is covered in small scales that can open up to help catch the wind.

Personality: Seth is a bookworm but is studying archeology and longs to go and explore ancient ruins. He is usually very careful but will get excited when he is close to is target. He loves to read sci-fi books and is always looking for a way to have adventures like the ones that he reads about. He also thinks that strange ruins might point twards extraterrestrial life. He is vary calm but will get excited about the prospect of adventure. His weakness's include: His fear of scorpoins, he is very trusting of everything and he will put himself in danger to prove a point.

History: After His best friend died while Exploreing ancient ruins Seth, dedicated his life to archeology. His parents sent him away to school, and he didnt want to go, so there is some strain between them. His girlfriend recently left him for a football player and he thinks that if she left him then she didnt deserve him anyway. And he has a pet iguana, named Rolo, that he takes with him almost everywhere, but recently people have expressed dislike to the creature so he has been leaving it at his room more and more. He also has an older sister named Susan, but she recently vanished, the police gave up looking for her.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 2nd December 2012 at 6:01 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    In case you didnt notice, my whole description was about him but sure, i'll change it. And i just noticed that i forgot to fill in the history section, sorry.

Description and skills: IRL he wears black pants and an orange shirt, with a black jacket over it. he has brown hair that is short cropped. He is very disorganized and owns a large number of books. In leoko, he carries a scythe, and wears a orange and black outfit, but in leoko his hair gets long and spiky. He also has a red stripe going down his back, and a rocck-like pattern going up his side. Also one of his powers is to spin his scythe and summon a vortex that can greatly damage the enemies.

Personality: Seth is a bookworm but is studying archeology and longs to go and explore ancient ruins. He is usually very careful but will get excited when he is close to is target. He loves to read sci-fi books and is always looking for a way to have adventures like the ones that he reads about. He also thinks that strange ruins might point twards extraterrestrial life. He is vary calm but will get excited about the prospect of adventure. His weakness's include: His fear of scorpoins, he is very trusting of everything and he will put himself in danger to prove a point.

History: After His best friend died while Exploreing ancient ruins Seth, dedicated his life to archeology. His parents sent him away to school, and he didnt want to go, so there is some strain between them. His girlfriend recently left him for a football player and he thinks that if she left him then she didnt deserve him anyway. And he has a pet iguana, named Rolo, that he takes with him almost everywhere, but recently people have expressed dislike to the creature so he has been leaving it at his room more and more. He also Has an older sister named Susan, but she recently vanished, the police gave up looking for her.
    Yeah, I like it more^^ though you forgot a description and skills for his Lyoko form. Also, please clean up your grammar, capital letters and the like, spelling to show that you can keep up a writing and grammatical standard in the RP After all as the rules state, if you can't make a good RP that's grammatically correct and comfortably correct, your posts won't be any different and well, that's not good.

Have you decided on what role you'd like to play in the RP? Do read the other posts in this topic by me to see what I've been thinking about, still need or won't allow at all.
    Completed:

CHA-05: Teenage robot with organic skin starting war of sabotage and love.

Pokémen: Trainers changed. Pokémon, then 'Pokémen'. Cure lies with villain?

Rapture: House of Broken Mirrors: group of adolescents surviving, transforming...

The Pokémen regain their honour in Season 2.

Ongoing:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...rds&highlight=
    Rebuild of 1000 Swords: Fun, easy-going RP: the 1k sword wielders' struggle set in our world. Still accepting!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ces&highlight=
    Code Lyoko RP (SU); still accepting! Looking for members

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post

Description and skills: IRL he wears black pants and an orange shirt, with a black jacket over it. He has brown hair that is short cropped. He is very disorganized and owns a large number of books. He also has a birthmark on the back of his hand but he doesnt like the way it looks so he usually wears gloves.

In lyoko he has 6 spears as his weapons, his powers help him to use them. His powers include causing gale force winds and smaller, more delicate winds that allow him to just levitate certain objects, such as his spears. He can use his wind to lift himself for a while but it greatly wears him out. He mainly uses his wind to throw his spears with deadly accureacy or to cause wind storms that affect the entire sector. As to his appearance he has long spiky brown hair, and wears a black jumpsuit. The jimpsuit has a few noteworthy features : it has orange "wings " underneath the arms to help him catch the wind easier, it has a red stripe going down the lenght of his back and the whole thing is covered in small scales that can open up to help catch the wind.

History: After His best friend died while Exploreing ancient ruins Seth, dedicated his life to archeology. His parents sent him away to school, and he didnt want to go, so there is some strain between them. His girlfriend recently left him for a football player and he thinks that if she left him then she didnt deserve him anyway. And he has a pet iguana, named Rolo, that he takes with him almost everywhere, but recently people have expressed dislike to the creature so he has been leaving it at his room more and more. He also has an older sister named Susan, but she recently vanished, the police gave up looking for her.
    Okay, this is good^^ You're accepted.

As to your role, spitball some ideas on my profile or PM me and we'll see what we can figure out; also, you did forget to say how it is you're in the story, meaning how you're anywhere near Kadic, though having transferred there as a student is the most practical way.
    Completed:

CHA-05: Teenage robot with organic skin starting war of sabotage and love.

Pokémen: Trainers changed. Pokémon, then 'Pokémen'. Cure lies with villain?

Rapture: House of Broken Mirrors: group of adolescents surviving, transforming...

The Pokémen regain their honour in Season 2.

Ongoing:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...rds&highlight=
    Rebuild of 1000 Swords: Fun, easy-going RP: the 1k sword wielders' struggle set in our world. Still accepting!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ces&highlight=
    Code Lyoko RP (SU); still accepting! Looking for members

Closed on request.

Banner Count: 14

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123