Thread: a quick question on orre Colosseum in XD

Default a quick question on orre Colosseum in XD

i own XD and Leafgreen only, anyways i just want to know if it's possible to beat the orre colosseum in the post-game on it if you only have XD and leafgreen? leafgreen's the only gba pokemon game i own right now so i was wondering if that would be enough, i already beat leafgreen so i can breed and stuff. reason i ask is cause i can't afford to buy the other gba games until christmas so leafgreen's all i have to work with.

You don't really need one of the GBA games in order to beat the Orre Colosseum - or to do anything, really. You can easily build up a team and beat it with Pokémon you snag in XD.
    The level of the enemy Pokémon you meet in the Colosseum seems to be at the same as your highest leveled Pokémon. So all you need is a team with Pokémon around the same level as your toughest one.
    These battles seem to specialize in 2vs2 battles, so they seem to be smarter than the regular trainers. Keep an eye out!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Aura View Post
    You don't really need one of the GBA games in order to beat the Orre Colosseum - or to do anything, really. You can easily build up a team and beat it with Pokémon you snag in XD.
    The level of the enemy Pokémon you meet in the Colosseum seems to be at the same as your highest leveled Pokémon. So all you need is a team with Pokémon around the same level as your toughest one.
    These battles seem to specialize in 2vs2 battles, so they seem to be smarter than the regular trainers. Keep an eye out!
    Also, the minimum level of the opponents at Orre Colosseum is Lv. 60.
    Gen1 Pokedex: 151/151
    Gen2 Pokedex: 251/251
    Gen3 Pokedex: 386/386
    Gen4 Pokedex: 493/493
    Gen5 Pokedex: 649/649

ah okay, thanks for the replies! i asked cause my brother told me i needed a gba game to get the right natured pokemon with the movesets needed for it. glad that i can, gives me something to do until i can afford the newer games.