Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 151 to 156 of 156

Thread: Serebii's Word Tournament

  1. #151

    Default

    won the tournament vs magicmonkey! That guy brought a strong team but my training in the mountains managed to allow me to prevail.
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    won the tournament vs magicmonkey! That guy brought a strong team but my training in the mountains managed to allow me to prevail.
    alas banded octilelry, eviolite omanyte, scarf explosion onix and mixed zapdos where not good enough.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Across the Narrow Sea
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    alas banded octilelry, eviolite omanyte, scarf explosion onix and mixed zapdos where not good enough.
    what :O gratz mankey and a pretty good tourney all round

    Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    defeated scuba 1-0
    tie 0-0
    defeated scuba 2-0

    i guess i get 3rd =/

    Credit: Sworn MetalHead

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGoblin View Post
    defeated scuba 1-0
    tie 0-0
    defeated scuba 2-0

    i guess i get 3rd =/
    Confirming. As hard as it is to believe, these were some of the most fun battles I've had in so long...not even mad I lost. Thanks for that EG

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    congrats to all battlers


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •