Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 156

Thread: Serebii's Word Tournament

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Messaged my opponent earlier today

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    347

    Default

    I realize there aren't supposed to be extensions, but can we get one cause hurricane clause? I just heard I might not get power back for like another week.


  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    WORD TOURNEY ROUND 1
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Spiderman123
    Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score: 3-0
    Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score: 0-2
    Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score: 5-0

    Pretty haxxy throughout
    Last edited by Prohawk; 1st November 2012 at 9:38 PM.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Across the Narrow Sea
    Posts
    141

    Default

    confirming stupid hydro pumps and hurricanes and megahorns and the letter o!!!

    Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post


    pokemonzassasin - queue
    Really? I almost wanna cry.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    I realize there aren't supposed to be extensions, but can we get one cause hurricane clause? I just heard I might not get power back for like another week.

    round 1 is only 2 battles the first 2 have to be done by sunday the second bracket area is done by the sunday after for most of us we have 2 weeks for the 1st battle

    Also when you win please PM me a word for next round
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 2nd November 2012 at 3:41 AM.


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a brush chilling with Garen
    Posts
    174

    Default

    i see rairryan often
    ayd22: what's it like to use broken items to make up for lackluster skills
    ayd22: yeah your playing great right not
    ayd22: rethink your strategy
    Togoro: get styled upon
    The Pokemon Showdown Little Cup Ladder

    I do nothing anymore. Oops
    PASBL

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    round 1 is only 2 battles the first 2 have to be done by sunday the second bracket area is done by the sunday after for most of us we have 2 weeks for the 1st battle

    Also when you win please PM me a word for next round
    What?

    A lot of people in New York/New Jersey will only get their power back on Saturday the 10th, you're saying the deadline is Sunday the 4th. It's simply impossible to get access to PO/PS in the meantime. The people in North-East USA might not be able to get those 2 battles for the deadline.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    round 1 is only 2 battles the first 2 have to be done by sunday the second bracket area is done by the sunday after for most of us we have 2 weeks for the 1st battle

    Also when you win please PM me a word for next round
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbeller View Post
    What?

    A lot of people in New York/New Jersey will only get their power back on Saturday the 10th, you're saying the deadline is Sunday the 4th. It's simply impossible to get access to PO/PS in the meantime. The people in North-East USA might not be able to get those 2 battles for the deadline.
    I think what EK means to say is the first round (Miror vs Theebay and Skamory7 vs Jets) should be done by Sunday the 4th. Round 2 (all the other matches) is to be done by Sunday the 11th(? I have no calendar to look at, too lazy to google one), at least I think that's what he means.

    I have seen the vast majority of the people involved in the tour being active on serebii/po/xats so it seems like a reasonable timeframe for me, but extensions should probably be made for the people who have been affected. Maybe 3/4 days or even just an extra week for round 2

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    He EK there's one little problem with me vs Jets. I'm not sure if you paired us up like by time zone or anything but were never on at the same time. I'll contact him to see an available time but idk.



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    I think what EK means to say is the first round (Miror vs Theebay and Skamory7 vs Jets) should be done by Sunday the 4th. Round 2 (all the other matches) is to be done by Sunday the 11th(? I have no calendar to look at, too lazy to google one), at least I think that's what he means.

    I have seen the vast majority of the people involved in the tour being active on serebii/po/xats so it seems like a reasonable timeframe for me, but extensions should probably be made for the people who have been affected. Maybe 3/4 days or even just an extra week for round 2

    Round one is bolded in pros message


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I'm not quite understanding how the scoring goes?
    .::Current Y Team::.

    ::Update:: Looking to trade EV trained Pokemon for other EV trained Pokemon. Also I have Xerneas up for trade PM me with offers.
    FRIEND CODE---2664-3098-8929

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Beat llvallejoll 4-0 then he told me to just take the win...gg man

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a brush chilling with Garen
    Posts
    174

    Default

    contacted rair, doing match on sunday
    ayd22: what's it like to use broken items to make up for lackluster skills
    ayd22: yeah your playing great right not
    ayd22: rethink your strategy
    Togoro: get styled upon
    The Pokemon Showdown Little Cup Ladder

    I do nothing anymore. Oops
    PASBL

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I don't know who my opponent is. :l

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Beat bay 2-0 gg :]
    Back : D
    I help write the Pokemon of the Week!
    Trapped since February 9, 2013
    Woooo competitive. Also doing ASB.

  17. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miror View Post
    Beat bay 2-0 gg :]
    confirming :]

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    591

    Default

    lost to tort gg



    3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a brush chilling with Garen
    Posts
    174

    Default

    WORD TOURNEY ROUND 1
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Rairyan
    Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score: Lose ?-0 i cant remeber
    Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score: Win 1-0
    Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score: Win 2-0

    Games were very close. Some hax, but relative good games
    ayd22: what's it like to use broken items to make up for lackluster skills
    ayd22: yeah your playing great right not
    ayd22: rethink your strategy
    Togoro: get styled upon
    The Pokemon Showdown Little Cup Ladder

    I do nothing anymore. Oops
    PASBL

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTorterraXIV View Post
    WORD TOURNEY ROUND 1
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Rairyan
    Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score: Lose ?-0 i cant remeber
    Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score: Win 1-0
    Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score: Win 2-0

    Games were very close. Some hax, but relative good games
    It's not Sunday (d)

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a brush chilling with Garen
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemanzassassin View Post
    it's not sunday (d)
    i dun care im lazy
    ayd22: what's it like to use broken items to make up for lackluster skills
    ayd22: yeah your playing great right not
    ayd22: rethink your strategy
    Togoro: get styled upon
    The Pokemon Showdown Little Cup Ladder

    I do nothing anymore. Oops
    PASBL

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemanzAssassin View Post
    It's not Sunday (d)
    actually it is Sunday for me and that when i said i battle so :P



    3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    WORD TOURNEY ROUND 1
    Opponent's Serebii Username: D.Gray Man
    Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score: Lose 0-4
    Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score: Win 1-0
    Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score: Win* by forfeit 1-4

    Not sure how to feel about advancing. Good clean games for all three.





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    WORD TOURNEY ROUND 1
    Opponent's Serebii Username: D.Gray Man
    Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score: Lose 0-4
    Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score: Win 1-0
    Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score: Win* by forfeit 1-4

    Not sure how to feel about advancing. Good clean games for all three.
    confirming ggs
    Signature file size over the forum limit. Entire signature deleted.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Sparkbeat won the first round on saturday and wanted to have round two on sunday but still hasn't gotten back to me. Still waiting on round two and possibly round three.
    .::Current Y Team::.

    ::Update:: Looking to trade EV trained Pokemon for other EV trained Pokemon. Also I have Xerneas up for trade PM me with offers.
    FRIEND CODE---2664-3098-8929

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •