Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Village Homecoming! (761)

Drayden was clearly the comedy of this episode XD Loved how they debuted him and Iris's reaction to him too. Hopefully the next episode gives us some really cool Drayden stuff and of course some awesome Iris stuff as well.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    For some reason, i felt Drayden hiding behind the tree branches to be funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAhAHAHAHAHA

Drayden hiding his head in the bushes. OMG. I'm sorry, but you cannot have grass green hair like Dento. It just does not work. I laughed so hard, you have no idea.

I liked this epi though. :3
    Drayden's bush hidingwas really funny. Although they didn't destroy his cool image, while maintaining to be the figure Iris was soo intimidated of, they showed him to be comical in a serious way. Excellent job from our beloved writers/ animators I say.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Do you understand Japanese? How do you know?
    Watch a lot of anime in Japanes,e and you will basically understand 70% of what they talk. I believe Lucario at Service comes under the same category.

Still waiting for someone to answer my question...what was Shobu's problem during this episode? Why was she so upset?
    Shobu want's to be a breeder or something (as I said I only have a gross understanding of stuff), but she was waiting for her Pokemon to evolve into Sazandora(Like this name more than Hydreigon) She was somewhat timid and shy, so she was a bit scared to put in front of the elder.

I really liked the Elder's character. Based on what they showed till now I thought she was going to be some old woman spending her days off giving lectures to people. While it was only half true they even showed she could use some action too. Her character was somewhat quirky too, she managed to scare Ash twice lol. And for an old woman they drew her eyes to be very beautiful, a hint that she might be beautiful at a younger age.(I wonder if Drayden hit on her LOL jk)

Over all the episode did a good job showing Iris's character, and I think Drayden has a keen interest in her. The old woman even called her special. Perhaps Drayden wants to groom Iris into a gym leader just like in the games. (But of course she did end up into something more but that's off topic for the anime)

A very good job, dear writers.

Although I could understand if a few people find this episode boring. Ever since Best Wishes started and TR's appearances became a once in a blue moon affair, the episodes seemed to run with a very simplistic approach to plainly tell a story, rather than the old formula of COTD character development--TR Crisis--Rescue Operation. I for one am happy that the writers left this formula (it is a cheap way to write entertaining episodes). So yes this episode will be boring for some, and none of us who liked it have the right to deny their opinion.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I didn't imagine Zweilous to sound like that oh well.

This actually bored me, but then it's an Iris episode. What do you expect? xD Episodes focusing on her/other dragons have generally been boring this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    This actually bored me, but then it's an Iris episode. What do you expect? xD Episodes focusing on her/other dragons have generally been boring this series.
    In your opinion.

....and now, her story begins.

Do you understand Japanese? How do you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Watch a lot of anime in Japanes,e and you will basically understand 70% of what they talk. I believe Lucario at Service comes under the same category.
    What "Dracoflare" said, plus i am trying to learn Japanese so i can atleast understand it at a basic level, though i don't get the full meaning of whats being said.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 27th October 2012 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I didn't imagine Zweilous to sound like that oh well.
    I actually thought Zweilous sounded okay.~

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    In your opinion.
    Spam much? Of course it's my opinion. xD

Absolutely loved this episode.

Loved Hydreigon's voice, it'll be a shame when the dub ruins it.
    Loved the way every one of Iris's Pokemon was involved.
    Loved Emolga riding Dragonite to fire attacks and force Hydreigon backward.
    Loved Iris telling Axew the plan, then Axew commanding Excadrill.
    Loved Drayden hiding in the bushes to watch from a distance like a predator.
    Loved the Elder telling Ash and Cilan to back the hell off and let Iris handle it.
    Loved.. Everything!

Honestly, this has been one of my favourite episodes for a while.

Going to agree with ShinyCharyzard finally the eepisodes was amazing.

The Elder was a badass :P who wouldve guessed.

Iris shows once again that she is the best female character to ever be part of the pokemon series, she is definetlty the most fun, personality filled character we ever had, I like her character more and more as time passes.

Loved everything about the episode, even the weird cute voices Zweilos had .

Yeah the Zweilous had voices that I did not expect. They were too cutesy to be honest.

I wish Emolga has used Attract on Hydreigon to see what would happen.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yeah the Zweilous had voices that I did not expect. They were too cutesy to be honest.

I wish Emolga has used Attract on Hydreigon to see what would happen.
    ^ i wonder how the dub will make th zweilous voice.

i wouldve been really funny to see her use attract and find out it was female. i still found it funny how she would just fly up and kick it then fly away

Just finished watching this episode. I enjoyed it for the most part Ok writers, give Dento some awesome episodes now xP
    And Iris is excited to be home d’aaaw
    ZOMG Dento, I missed ur voice
    Pfft Dento’s theme or whatevers
    OMG the Kibagos are cute
    Did Dento just say it tasted like Dragons? Seems legit
    Aw Shobu’s a sweet girl
    AWWWWWWWWW ZWEILOUS ARE SO CUTE X3
    I wanna hug them
    Omg I want one
    More awesome Dento theme x333 I love this theme…it’s a waltz
    Where’s Kasanoda?
    Herbivore vs. Man-eating Dragon
    PFFFT
    The Elder is awesome XDDDD
    Hiding again are you?
    Yes I am. She is my precious daughter, I want to carry her grocery basket for her
    Mmmhm I love the Village Bridge music <3
    PFFT Dento talked with his mouth full
    I gotta rewind that
    AHAHAHA I keep laughing
    Aw crap. My internet kicked out *goes to watch Dento talk with his mouth full again*
    Back.
    D’aaw look at Dento talk with his mouth full
    I think he said it was “delicious”
    AWWWWWw They sound so cute
    HeAD HEAH HEADH
    Oh crap. WE’re all screwed
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLY FRITZ. I HAVE EYES. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aw he put on a fire work show 8D
    I don’t care for Hydreigon’s voice…too mechanical D:
    I……..kind of feel bad for it
    The first hug in BW. And it went to a girl x girl >.>
    Oh no.
    It’s Drayden XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

What moves did Hydreigon use?
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario Fan View Post
    What moves did Hydreigon use?
    Draco Meteor, Dragon Rush, and Hyper Beam

I found the tree obscuring the top of Shaga's face to be hilarious.

Really awesome filler episode. Was that Stephanie Sheah as Shannon?

Been waiting for this for a long time; and it's the 100th Black/White episode!

It was nice to see the Village of Dragons in a present time.

Shannon was pretty cool; the whole ordeal about Zweilious evolving was insane.

Drayden is a huge creeper; if hiding in bushes doesn't screen "stalker" then I dunno what.

I enjoyed having Iris' Pokemon all together to help calm down Hydreigon. Definitely a magnificent episode for her.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

She's got two Zweilous, yet both of them have two heads each. It's too weird people just call two heads as one person.

Dear god, Hydreigon are proving to be an overall threat of nature. I'm sure we'll never see another one of those monsters ever again.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I liked the episode, although I can't help but think it would have been much shorter if Meloetta was still with them. I also enjoyed all the moves used against Hydreigon, like when it used protect against Axew's dragon rage and Excadrill's focus blast.
    Last edited by Infernape102; 16th February 2013 at 6:05 PM.

All this time I was pronouncing Hydreigon as (Hi-Dree-Gun). That's another mistake added to the list.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Great episode for Iris. Seeing all of Iris' Pokémon in action was very nice. Hydreigon was weird, but at least Iris managed to calm it down after the Elder did it with Haxorus and Dragonite. Drayden was nnice to see, though he was hiding in bushes, checking on Iris.

great episode haha happpy 100 episodes!! shannon is chill hope to see her again soon

Didn't care too much for this episode but I did learn Zweilous' pronunciation.

Random : PokéRadar

I can't quite believe how much Iris has grown. When we first met her, she would pull the cheeks of cute pokemon not really caring how the pokemon feels but look at her now and the way she calmed Hydreigon down. Her determination was just as impressive, something else we would probably would not have seen at the start of the series.

The village of dragons is an interesting concept. A calm and tranquil place in the most natural of environments but its inhabitants are some of the most dangerous creatures in the pokemon world and yet it works perfectly. The people of the village are just as interesting. Shannon; a shy and gentle girl has the ability to control Zweilous and the Elder; so wise. In general I think the village of dragons is brilliant.

Finally, I will touch on Drayden. He seems quite a reserved character but I'm sure his battling style is anything but. I look forward to the battle at the Opelucid Gym.

Anyway, onto the next one!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

So this episode is nice! I like the most of it but sort of feel bad for Iris and Shannon.

I like the idea of them finally going to visit the Village of Dragons although not much shown, as I feel it kept us from seeing some awesome dragon types.
    So the village Elder seems cool, I like how she calmed down Dragonite but she's a little scary, not letting Ash, Pikachu and Cilan help Iris...

I really like Shannon, she seems really nice and sweet. I hope she does go on a journey soon! Its also cool she's a Pokemon Breeder.

So Shannon's Zweilous were cool but I felt bad for her newly evolved Hydreigon, its a good thing Iris was there to help out and with all of her Pokemon too.
    I didn't like Drayden much, it seems like Iris didn't at first too which is maybe why... I thought he's stalking her or something but its all right.

So its a nice little episode! I'm glad we got to finally see Iris's home; the Village of Dragons.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast