Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Village Homecoming! (761)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    She asked if he was Iris boyfriend(jkg).
    I got the same feeling too. Would this have been the first time in BW where people confuse them as boyfriend and girlfriend?

Well didn't watch the episode yet but seeing the pictures seems like a pretty great episode for Iris, I'm glad Axew did something even if it wasn't a battle.
    I am glad I was wrong about Axew. Everyone did something here and it was nice.

Random : PokéRadar

Episode looks to be pretty good. I do want to know what the Elder said about Axew?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Episode looks to be pretty good. I do want to know what the Elder said about Axew?
    I know that Iris definitely told her that Axew hasn't evolved yet, so that matter wasn't ignored.

Elder probably acknowledged that Axew has made some progress or something.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I know that Iris definitely told her that Axew hasn't evolved yet, so that matter wasn't ignored.
    Talk about stating the obvious Iris. >_>
    I think the Elder knows the difference between Axew and Fraxure.

Although I am glad they referenced that.

Random : PokéRadar

This was a great episode for Iris' development. 9/10

I still find Drayden so weird, maybe it's that beard. D: and he always looks angry XD he's awesome anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Talk about stating the obvious Iris. >_>
    I think the Elder knows the difference between Axew and Fraxure.
    Also, you have to remember that children may have forgotten about that since this show is aimed towards them. For the same reason, Ash always uses Pokedex on Pokemon he has already seen/dexed before.

Although I am glad they referenced that.
    Me too. I'm mostly happy that writers didn't forget about it. Which means that they never intended to evolve Axew.

....and now, her story begins.

OMG I love it. It's episodes like this that make me proud to be an Iris fan. All her pokemon working together was beautiful and calming Hydreigon is another dragon master situation conquered. 10/10!

AAAAAAAAAAAhAHAHAHAHA

Drayden hiding his head in the bushes. OMG. I'm sorry, but you cannot have grass green hair like Dento. It just does not work. I laughed so hard, you have no idea.

I liked this epi though. :3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I really did enjoy this episode seeing iris work together with all her pokemon and seeing all the little axews im just glad everyone did something and emolga kicking the hydregion was hilarious!

Pretty enjoyable episode, loved Iris's whole team working together and that scene of her calming Hydreigon was pretty powerful.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    i watched the episode and i found it kinda boring..at least the first half anyway..the last bit was okay with the hydregion but overall the episode was boring...
    and stating my opinion about a character who i have disliked the entire saga and i have mentioned it in other words is just my opinion on a character..based on watching the series...and thats it
    you may not agree with my opinion and thats fine to and i dont really care if you agree or not...point is i found the episode to be boring...until the last bit and i dont like the character iris much so really its not a spam post so i know the difference smartass
    Had you made a post more like this, then you would've been fine. Saying you found the episode boring and then randomly saying you don't like Iris is definitely spam. It being your opinion doesn't give you the right to type whatever you want. That's like me randomly typing "Ash is horrible" in a post. It maybe my opinion, but it's still considered spam because it's a post that has nothing but blunt hate with no explanation behind it.

I got the same feeling too. Would this have been the first time in BW where people confuse them as boyfriend and girlfriend?
    I think what Elder asked Ash was whether Iris caused any problem or difficulty for him to which Ash answered like that. After that she asked something else regarding Iris to Ash which he agreed and Iris got embarrassed by it (based on the flash back after that, i guess she asked something relating to Iris's wild nature).

As for the talk regarding Axew, when Axew jumped on the Elder's lap Iris mentioned that she haven't evolved it yet but the Elder answered something like 'evolution doesn't matter' and then looked into Axew's eyes and then said ok or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I think what Elder asked Ash was whether Iris caused any problem or difficulty for him to which Ash answered like that. After that she asked something else regarding Iris to Ash which he agreed and Iris got embarrassed by it (based on the flash back after that, i guess she asked something relating to Iris's wild nature).

As for the talk regarding Axew, when Axew jumped on the Elder's lap Iris mentioned that she haven't evolved it yet but the Elder answered something like 'evolution doesn't matter' and then looked into Axew's eyes and then said ok or something.
    Do you understand Japanese? How do you know?

So....... has Dragonite FINALLY learned to listen to and respect Iris?

Quote Originally Posted by rjendo View Post
    So....... has Dragonite FINALLY learned to listen to and respect Iris?
    I don't think so. I just watched it, and it probably only helped because Hydreigon was going crazy. Also, it was probably because Dragonite had fought the wild Hydreigon in its debut episode. My guess is that Dragonite will start listening in the next episode Vs. Drayden.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Drayden is super creepy. Stalking a ten year old girl from the bushes.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

What did Drayden say to Iris ? Pictures won't tell me..
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I don't think so. I just watched it, and it probably only helped because Hydreigon was going crazy. Also, it was probably because Dragonite had fought the wild Hydreigon in its debut episode. My guess is that Dragonite will start listening in the next episode Vs. Drayden.
    No, Iris told Dragonite and Emolga what to do and they listened. I think that cemented that Dragonite is obeying now. I don't think expect it to disobey during the Drayden battle.

On another note...what was Shobu's problem during this episode? She looked so upset, but about what?

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Drayden is super creepy. Stalking a ten year old girl from the bushes.
    That's coz he's her "daddy." x333

Drayden is frippen hilarious when not trying to be.

Still waiting for someone to answer my question...what was Shobu's problem during this episode? Why was she so upset?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Still waiting for someone to answer my question...what was Shobu's problem during this episode? Why was she so upset?
    I didn't watch the epi, only the screenies...but she just appeared to be shy to me

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I didn't watch the epi, only the screenies...but she just appeared to be shy to me
    No if you watch it, you'll see that she actually had a problem. She was sad throughout the episode and at the end, Elder had some words for Shobu. I just want to know what is going on-.-

No if you watch it, you'll see that she actually had a problem. She was sad throughout the episode and at the end, Elder had some words for Shobu. I just want to know what is going on-.-
    Be patient and wait for the subs (or for someone who knows Japanese). I want to know what happens too.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Had you made a post more like this, then you would've been fine. Saying you found the episode boring and then randomly saying you don't like Iris is definitely spam. It being your opinion doesn't give you the right to type whatever you want. That's like me randomly typing "Ash is horrible" in a post. It maybe my opinion, but it's still considered spam because it's a post that has nothing but blunt hate with no explanation behind it.
    fair enough..but i didnt say i hate iris...i just said i dont like her..big difference in words..i guess i apologise im more blunt then i guess your used to...didnt mean to "spam" just making a blunt statement...
    (and yes ash can be horrible at times LOL

I enjoyed the episode, it was nice to Iris get it done all on her own without Ash and Cilan's help.

Good cliffhanger, excited to see the Gym Battle. (It is a gym battle, right? For the badge?)
    Last edited by RVD_fan; 26th October 2012 at 2:19 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast