Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
    Personally, I think America is way worse than them in my opinion right now
    How is America worse than a country with no personal freedom, millions of starving people, and a totalitarian state?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    How is America worse than a country with no personal freedom, millions of starving people, and a totalitarian state?
    George W. Bush.

Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    George W. Bush.

Twice.
    That is not a answer, specify why, what did Bush do that is worse than no personal freedom, millions of starving people, and a totalitarian state?
    "No. I don't agree with him on a LOT of issues. Unlike most Republicans, who are blindly loyal to their party" ~ Maedar on Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
    Personally, I think America is way worse than them in my opinion right now, while it's not "Nazi Germany" bad yet, it's pretty bad.
    You say that like the US is even close in comparison to Nazi Germany. What exactly are you comparing?
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

I think that the main reason anyone even pays attention is that they have (dud) nukes. Also although I'm not ruling it out totally from debates I have seen an uprising is not likely. Furthermore people are so hungry that they are more focused on not starving than protesting. Chances are the goverment knows this and wants to prolong the famine discuss this.

I lived in South Korea for 6 years, many of the teachers I had at my school were escaped North Koreans. The trip we had to the DMZ was cancelled because of tensions between North and South Korea.
    This is absolutely nothing new. You guys are afraid of nukes? Check out Stuxnet and tell me what you think of nukes then.

When America has to use empty beer bottles for IV bags in hospitals, then you can start comparing them to North Korea.

If you knew anything about Asian history you would know the Chinese and Japanese people are so much more evil than the North Koreans.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

News flash we nuked Japan i will rip you apart if you juztify that

Quote Originally Posted by pug6666 View Post
    News flash we nuked Japan i will rip you apart if you juztify that
    I'm glad the debate is important enough for you to use proper grammar.

It's the only nuclear attack in history, so you want to play this game, what does that make the United States?

You want a modern day Trail of Tears, do me a favor and google Comfort Women.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12