Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 602

Thread: Operation Obliviate

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Guernica
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Username: Ragnarok
    PO Name: FuSoYa
    Preferred PO Server: eh...
    Reason for joining: Helping out some bros
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 2007
    Will you be Active: Yup
    Referred By: Makasmelliveli
    Sena I love you
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown


    Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Username: Ragnarok
    PO Name: FuSoYa
    Preferred PO Server: eh...
    Reason for joining: Helping out some bros
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 2007
    Will you be Active: Yup
    Referred By: Makasmelliveli
    Winner Winner chicken dinner. Welcome, friend.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dinotopia
    Posts
    486

    Default

    OK, I'm joining.

    I hope you guys will have some wifi battlers.... and remember me.

    Username: Grassmaster411
    PO Name: N/A
    PO Server: N/A
    Reason for joining: I wanted to meet some old friends again.
    Competive Experiance: About 2 years.
    Will you be active?: Somewhat. Depends on my college work and WIFI participants.
    Reffered By: No one.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:



    Credit to Forever and Again art shop

    Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta,Georgia
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Username: TrollFreak
    PO Name: TrollFreak
    Preferred PO Server: PS, Pokemon Online
    Reason for joining: Maka, DU, Kotsy, YT Channel
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 1 Year and 9 Months noaw
    Will you be Active: I will try, not making a promise tho
    Referred By: Maka

    I chase the dream, not the competition.


  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grassmaster411 View Post
    OK, I'm joining.

    I hope you guys will have some wifi battlers.... and remember me.

    Username: Grassmaster411
    PO Name: N/A
    PO Server: N/A
    Reason for joining: I wanted to meet some old friends again.
    Competive Experiance: About 2 years.
    Will you be active?: Somewhat. Depends on my college work and WIFI participants.
    Reffered By: No one.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollFreak View Post
    Username: TrollFreak
    PO Name: TrollFreak
    Preferred PO Server: PS, Pokemon Online
    Reason for joining: Maka, DU, Kotsy, YT Channel
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 1 Year and 9 Months noaw
    Will you be Active: I will try, not making a promise tho
    Referred By: Maka
    Welcome to both of you. <3
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Username: Sucka_Punch
    PO Name: Butthurt2012
    Preferred PO Server: I hate them all
    Reason for joining: Pure and Kotsy (one more than the other )
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: a month of sundays
    Will you be Active: oh hayull nawh
    Referred By: lolnope

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sucka_Punch View Post
    Username: Sucka_Punch
    PO Name: Butthurt2012
    Preferred PO Server: I hate them all
    Reason for joining: Pure and Kotsy (one more than the other )
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: a month of sundays
    Will you be Active: oh hayull nawh
    Referred By: lolnope

    Welcome, bud. Great to have you with us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sucka_Punch View Post
    Reason for joining: Pure and Kotsy (one more than the other )
    We all know I'm the one who you love more.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Username: complete legitimacy
    PO Name: c_l
    Preferred PO Server: I mainly use PS now but I still have PO1 and PO2
    Reason for joining: Referred / Trying to become active on Serebii again
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: A little longer than a year.
    Will you be Active: I'll definitely be active on the xat, but idk about the forums
    Referred By: Mazz / Kots


    Credit to Blue Harvest for the amazing banner.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete legitimacy View Post
    Username: complete legitimacy
    PO Name: c_l
    Preferred PO Server: I mainly use PS now but I still have PO1 and PO2
    Reason for joining: Referred / Trying to become active on Serebii again
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: A little longer than a year.
    Will you be Active: I'll definitely be active on the xat, but idk about the forums
    Referred By: Mazz / Kots
    Welcome, bud!
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    0

    Default

        Spoiler:- not that big actually:


    Kots said this was good enough for ladder points. I'm some things.


    Credit to Blue Harvest for the amazing banner.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete legitimacy View Post
        Spoiler:- not that big actually:


    Kots said this was good enough for ladder points. I'm some things.
    Noted. The requirement for RU on PS is 1850. You beat the requirement by 2 points.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    213

    Default

    GL guys.
    Especially you Pure and Kots, you were the leaders of the first clan I really felt a part of (CC).
    I'm Weavile39 with a name change/

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta,Georgia
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Some Rankings to Make some Points

    Little Cup



    Ubers

    I chase the dream, not the competition.


  14. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Sorry guys, I'm thinking about leaving. The lack of battling and activity doesn't help much

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm thinking about leaving. The lack of battling and activity doesn't help much
    The clan started about 3 days ago. If you go on the chat and ask for a battle I'm sure you'll find someone. I respect your decision though. Cya





  16. #41

    Default

    Username: scizor64
    PO Name: scizor64
    Preferred PO Server: main po server
    Reason for joining: Hi i was a part of this clan a while back ago when it first started. Im not looking so much for the battling aspect of the clan, but the reliability and stability of the clan.
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: since may 2009 used to battle a lot on my DS using wifi but now I prefer to battle on PO more since I learn faster and its more convenient.
    SBF Symbols : absolutely none lol
    Will you be Active: definitely if you'll have me. Ill battle others on my ds and wifi if it needs to be done as well as po. Ill also hang around the xat a lot.
    Referred By: n/a
    In Game Name: Sciz
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64
    Current Alpha Sapphire Team:

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    Username: scizor64
    PO Name: scizor64
    Preferred PO Server: main po server
    Reason for joining: Hi i was a part of this clan a while back ago when it first started. Im not looking so much for the battling aspect of the clan, but the reliability and stability of the clan.
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: since may 2009 used to battle a lot on my DS using wifi but now I prefer to battle on PO more since I learn faster and its more convenient.
    SBF Symbols : absolutely none lol
    Will you be Active: definitely if you'll have me. Ill battle others on my ds and wifi if it needs to be done as well as po. Ill also hang around the xat a lot.
    Referred By: n/a
    Welcome
    It's good to have you back!





  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollFreak View Post
    Some Rankings to Make some Points

    Little Cup
    points awarded for Little cup on Pokemon Showdown. the other images are from PO and thus have no value in relation to our point system.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta,Georgia
    Posts
    422

    Default

    o bs, laddering on PO is fun too!

    I chase the dream, not the competition.


  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollFreak View Post
    o bs, laddering on PO is fun too!
    Fun, yes, but unless I'm mistaken, The Smogon server on PO no longer exists and therefore the tiers from the PO server don't match the Smogon tiers.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  21. #46

    Default

    Hey guys just a note that i might lose power during the hurricane thats about to hit the east coast of the US. So if you dont see me on the xat you know why. Aside from that keep on rocking guys!
    In Game Name: Sciz
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64
    Current Alpha Sapphire Team:

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    Hey guys just a note that i might lose power during the hurricane thats about to hit the east coast of the US. So if you dont see me on the xat you know why. Aside from that keep on rocking guys!
    I would say same with me, but backup generator in my house ftw. Anyone in sandy's path, be safe. If you have power, I want bi-hourly checkins either on the fb chat or the xat, or even on here.

    Stay safe.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Just wanted to stop by to say that this clan looks ugly.
    †RIP 04/16/1994-10/13/2012†

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar. View Post
    Just wanted to stop by to say that this clan looks ugly.
    Thanks for stopping by. You have a good day now.





  25. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Oh yea this clan has points or something, and I refuse to let DM beat me

    My Points~~~~~~

    1st SBF Champion
    Then I also did suspect laddering for ou/ubers this round and last round. Do those count?

        Spoiler:- screenshots:


    EDIT: also kots you should put a certain dev requirement for ladder points because its really easy to just win first 10 and get 3000. Thats why reqs all require 55 dev.
    Last edited by dragonuser™; 28th October 2012 at 10:07 PM.



    Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

    credit to EG and extroph

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •