Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 602

Thread: Operation Obliviate

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Username: xxxkidsoul12
    PO Name:KID
    Preferred PO Server:don't have one
    Reason for Joining:to learn
    how long have you Competitively Battling: just starting
    are you active:yes on thursdays-saturdays
    referred by:no one

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxkidsoul112xxx View Post
    Username: xxxkidsoul12
    PO Name:KID
    Preferred PO Server:don't have one
    Reason for Joining:to learn
    how long have you Competitively Battling: just starting
    are you active:yes on thursdays-saturdays
    referred by:no one
    Welcome to the clan. Come to the chatroom to hang out.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Username: ATOMate
    PO Name: ATOMate
    Preferred PO Server: don´t have on
    Reason for joining: An admin asked me to, and I hope I can learn a lot
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 1 day *-*
    SBF Symbols:0
    Will you be Active: won´t be on every minute, but I think I´ll take a look here every day
    Referred By:Kingothestone

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ATOMate View Post
    Username: ATOMate
    PO Name: ATOMate
    Preferred PO Server: don´t have on
    Reason for joining: An admin asked me to, and I hope I can learn a lot
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: 1 day *-*
    SBF Symbols:0
    Will you be Active: won´t be on every minute, but I think I´ll take a look here every day
    Referred By:Kingothestone
    Welcome to the clan. Come to the chatroom when you get a chance. There's a link in my signature.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Opponent: Aquaclaw11
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 5-0
    Your Total Wins: 4
    Additional Comments: Good game lol

    Opponent: Aquaclaw11
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 1-0
    Your Total Wins: 5
    Additional Comments: so intense
    Last edited by MegaMooMooMilk; 9th November 2012 at 6:12 PM.
    Sig edited due to breaking image size limits. Read the signature rules!

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Opponent: MegaMooMooMilk
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 3-0
    Your Total Wins: 14
    Additional Comments:GG

    Opponent: MegaMooMooMilk
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 5-0
    Your Total Wins: 15
    Additional Comments: EAT THAT

    Opponent: MegaMooMooMilk
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 6-0
    Your Total Wins: 16
    Additional Comments: Ha
    Last edited by Aquaclaw11; 8th November 2012 at 8:30 PM.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    A slight change has been made to the rankup system. Instead of gaining a total number of clan wins in order to rank up, you must win a certain number of battles in EACH RANK before you can rank up to the next one.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Opponent: Kidsoul112
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 4-0
    Your Total Wins: 6?
    Additional Comments: GG your getting alot better Soul
    Sig edited due to breaking image size limits. Read the signature rules!

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Opponent:MegaMooMooMilk
    Opponents Rank:Private
    Win/Loss:1 time
    Score:4/0
    Your Total Wins:1
    Additional Comments:did you feel that you been owned

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I extend a Rank-Up Challenge to 725 for the rank of sergeant!

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaclaw11 View Post
    I extend a Rank-Up Challenge to 725 for the rank of sergeant!
    REsults.

    Challenge 1

    Opponent: Aquaclaw11
    Opponents Rank: FOR RANK UP TO SERGEANT
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 4-0
    Your Total Wins 4 (if this counts)
    Additional Comments: GG, but... NO RANK UP FOR YOU.
    Last edited by 725roy; 8th November 2012 at 10:40 PM.

    Thank you based Turpoo

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMooMooMilk View Post
    Opponent: Kidsoul112
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 4-0
    Your Total Wins: 6?
    Additional Comments: GG your getting alot better Soul
    5*

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxkidsoul112xxx View Post
    Opponent:MegaMooMooMilk
    Opponents Rank:Private
    Win/Loss:1 time
    Score:4/0
    Your Total Wins:1
    Additional Comments:did you feel that you been owned
    See the bold part of the form? you're supposed to answer with either "Win", "Lose", or the occasional "draw".
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu725 View Post
    REsults.

    Challenge 1

    Opponent: Aquaclaw11
    Opponents Rank: FOR RANK UP TO SERGEANT
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 4-0
    Your Total Wins 4 (if this counts)
    Additional Comments: GG, but... NO RANK UP FOR YOU.
    They don't count for rank, since its technically a job for the clan as opposed to a recreational battle, so you're still at 3.

    Aquaclaw, you still have 2 more battles in the rolling 72 hour period.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  13. #213

    Default

    Hey guys just checking in and saying im still here. Ill try to get on the chatroom now
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Oh right. The screenshot I took was for BW2 OU.
    :]

  15. #215

    Default

    Posting two battles I just had on the clan xat:


    Opponent: o0oSerenityo0o
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 4-0
    Your Total Wins 7
    Additional Comments: GG misclick on her part that could have changed the course of the battle

    Opponent: Ms. Mysterious
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/loss: Win
    Score: 1-0
    Your total wins: 8
    Additional Comments: Great Game but this time a hydro pump miss on her part could have changed the course of the battle
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Confirm ^

    Opponent: Ms.Mysterious
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 5-0 (I think?)
    Your Total Wins: 1
    Additional Comments: Was a total hax fest on my behalf.. Sorry! So we rematched!

    Opponent: Ms.Mysterious
    Opponents Rank: Private
    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 4-0
    Your Total Wins: 2
    Additional Comments: GG!!! Sorry I crit'd you AGAIN D:

    Forever a Creamery Command and Airborn Aces member<3

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Welcome all new trainers!

    Kots, is there any other way to rank up besides battling?
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    Welcome all new trainers!

    Kots, is there any other way to rank up besides battling?
    Unfortunately, there isn't one with the current set up. I can't say if we'll change that in the future, but honestly I doubt it.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    Unfortunately, there isn't one with the current set up. I can't say if we'll change that in the future, but honestly I doubt it.
    So what happens to the non-battlers here?
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    So what happens to the non-battlers here?
    Thats the thing. The entire point of a clan is that it is for competitive battlers. Non battlers are generally either in clans just for the xat because they're bored of battling, or they don't exist at all.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    Thats the thing. The entire point of a clan is that it is for competitive battlers. Non battlers are generally either in clans just for the xat because they're bored of battling, or they don't exist at all.
    Guess I don't belong here then.

    Thanks OO, it was fun while it lasted.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  22. #222
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Errwhere
    Posts
    107

    Post Clan Sign-Up

    Heyo! I would like to join, or rather rejoin Operation Obliviate. Here is my application:
    Username:Erm...I never knew what this meant...I think it's Skevengal?
    PO Name: Skevengal
    Preferred PO Server: I'm fine with any.
    Reason for joining: I got the email how Operation Obliviate is starting up again
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: Few Years, although I suck at it so I may as well be a first-timer.
    SBF Symbols: I don't know what this means.
    Will you be Active: Yah, although I'm still a student so School may clash
    Referred By Kingothestone
    Sorry, if I answered it wrong cause I didn't understand what it was asking for. So, just tell me how to fix it and I hope to be part of y'all again!
    {CURSED by the Random Number Goddess}

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different...Well who knows?" -Meowth
    "It's more important to master the cards you're working with than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." -Elite Four Grimsley

    Levels and statistics are just numbers.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skevengal View Post
    Heyo! I would like to join, or rather rejoin Operation Obliviate. Here is my application:
    Username:Erm...I never knew what this meant...I think it's Skevengal?
    PO Name: Skevengal
    Preferred PO Server: I'm fine with any.
    Reason for joining: I got the email how Operation Obliviate is starting up again
    How long have you been Competitively Battling: Few Years, although I suck at it so I may as well be a first-timer.
    SBF Symbols: I don't know what this means.
    Will you be Active: Yah, although I'm still a student so School may clash
    Referred By Kingothestone
    Sorry, if I answered it wrong cause I didn't understand what it was asking for. So, just tell me how to fix it and I hope to be part of y'all again!

    You're in, bud. come to the xat. you know the drill.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  24. #224
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Errwhere
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    You're in, bud. come to the xat. you know the drill.
    Haha lolol, of course. Question, do you guys utilize the Pokemon Showdown server?
    {CURSED by the Random Number Goddess}

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different...Well who knows?" -Meowth
    "It's more important to master the cards you're working with than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." -Elite Four Grimsley

    Levels and statistics are just numbers.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skevengal View Post
    Haha lolol, of course. Question, do you guys utilize the Pokemon Showdown server?
    Yes, yes we do. laddering skills is one of the ways to earn points in the clan.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •