Thread: About Red round......

Default About Red round......

I found this question was asked on the official website.

Kusaka also promised the matter (Although they did not mention Red's name XD)

And wants us to wait while (We have been waiting for almost a year lol)

They said:

人気投票お疲れさまでした! なっとくの順位でしたね。人気投票の結果でおまけ漫画を作ると言ってました が、作るんでしょうか? ちなみに僕はおまけ漫画期待しています!(ハンドルネーム・あきまさ くんの質問)

はい、約束した以上は発表しますよ! 楽しみにしていてね! さて、載る媒体と時期ですが、もうすぐ発表 できるかな! これに関しては僕自身もわくわくしていま~す!(日下)

I guess I have not to understand it wrong?

For those wondering, it's the latest (No. 795) in the Q&A section on Netkun.

This is better than a retweet, but I'm keeping firm with my "I'll believe it when I see it" conclusion.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

So does that mean that we will get a special Red chapter?

Originally posted by Flintoff Cypress
    For those wondering, it's the latest (No. 795) in the Q&A section on Netkun.

This is better than a retweet, but I'm keeping firm with my "I'll believe it when I see it" conclusion.
    AGH! So many gibberish! I guess we'll have to wait and see until it comes true.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Phew, this is awesome news. I was afraid that they would never do it. It would be good if it was in vol. 43, because it would fit neatly between HGSS and BW arcs.

And to clear things up: it really was Kusaka's tweet, not just a retweet. And he wrote it many times. I can't show you the original since Kusaka's twitter doesn't have record that far away, but I wrote it down here back in July 2011. That said, we have been waiting for one year and three months. About time they did something.

Actually, the retweet I was talking about was another one that was much later and was definitely by somebody else. I didn't even know about the tweet you're talking about (obviously since, as you said, Twitter didn't go back that far). If I had seen that one to begin with, I would have changed my mind earlier.

I'm starting to anticipate this again, but I have a feeling that I'm going to regret it as this whole mess has been a storm of misinformation obscuring the legit information.
    Last edited by Flintoff Cypress; 26th October 2012 at 6:48 PM.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

Okay I think the most likely place (and the most convenient) place for the Red chapter is the slot between HGSS and BW. Red doesn't appear at all in BW (and it's just a cameo in BW2 and it wouldn't really be a "special chapter" at that time because more previous characters appear there). Red appears in the HGSS games and his appearance in the manga was limited to a cameo so I think he will get a little bit of screentime while it's still relevant. And a Red round wouldn't fit in with any Gen V chapters and Kusaka will probably want the Red chapter to fit in somewhere so it will probably be an interlude (or epilogue). It happened before with the Green and Silver escaping round so it may happen again here. And I hope all the other Kanto dexholders get at least one scene.

Maybe... The Red chapter has something that connects Gen IV and Gen V plots? That could be a reason to release in Volume 43, if it's actually where it's going.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!