Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gravity Falls discussion

Man, the time traveler thing was set up really well. It's not something you'd expect from a kids show. Yet another reason Gravity Falls pretty much owns.

When I first heard the original announcement for it last year, I was like "Well, the description of the series shows promise, I'll look into it when it airs", and then the series airs and I fell in love with it, I mean, it's such a good show, what a good animated series should be, and it stands alongside Adventure Time and My Little Pony as my favorite animated show on currently.

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    Well....it seems as if we are not getting a new episode until 2013. Darn Disney channel no one wants to watch "Dog With A Blog".
    It seems like that to me, I really don't like Dog With a Blog, honestly, when I saw the previews for that show, I was like "Are you bleeping serious Disney Channel? You make a great show (Gravity Falls), now this?" and they have the nerve to air the new episodes in the time slot new Gravity Falls episodes would have aired. I mean really, the talking dog trope is so cliche anymore it's unreal, even my mom said when the previews of it aired that it was lame.

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

dog with a blog sucks, i might watch good luck charlie or ant farm but not that one, i can even see them putting in more phineas and ferb, but come on dont put in more dwab in place of GF.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I can see DWAB being cancelled faster than you say "bad show premise."

One million times that is.

BTW, what do you think of those fan lyrical version I showed above?

I really enjoy this show, as an adult, there are great inside jokes that many children will not get, plus the premise of the episodes are just utterly crazy. If you listen to podcasts, check out The Gravity Falls Gossiper (it's on iTunes), its a GF based podcast from two adult guys who talk about the show and their personal experiences related to the show. It's quite funny, kid friendly and highly interesting.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Speaking of adult jokes, I like how when Dip and Mabel went to a bar in "Head Hunters" Mabel saw a guy on the floor and said, "He's just sleeping." Or was he?

Did you see the one where Alex Hircsh is on the podcast as Grunkle Stan? He does the entire thing in-character, it was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinichi View Post
    Did you see the one where Alex Hircsh is on the podcast as Grunkle Stan? He does the entire thing in-character, it was amazing.
    Link please!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Link please!
    here.
    He confirms some things
        Spoiler:- Podcast info:
    Last edited by mario_fan; 7th December 2012 at 10:06 PM.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

God, I really wish they'd show the new episodes. "Boss Mabel" sounds great.

Recognize this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaERHs8Q93E
    Last edited by matt0044; 8th December 2012 at 3:42 PM.

I saw part of an episode today. Seems alright, especially compared to the rest of the crap they put on Family Channel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12