Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Adventures volume 42

Default Pokemon Adventures volume 42

WHOAAA I am excited

Well then. Looks like volume 43 is gonna be the end instead of this. Woot.

...Damn! That means months of waiting!

Personally I'm fine with that. Maybe it's because this surprise really excited me

Really surprised to see Yanagi alive. I can't wait for the explanation of how he's alive still and why he's with Wataru and Sakaki. Not to mention Sakaki illness; he seems to look fine and badass in that shot.

Heck, I'm even surprised Kusaka stretched this arc into another volume.
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

I'm prepared for this to have the potential to become one of the best arcs... I'm completely shocked this actually happened.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

So it looks like our questions on what happened to pryce and giovanni are finally answered huh... That was pretty awesome to have this twist and the next volume as the ending considering the magazine ending was a lackluster. I don't mind if we have to wait vol. 43 for a few months

Woooooooooooooo! Pryce is back!? I can't believe Kusaka actually brought him back..I was kinda expecting something like this when he answered that question on his website but he actually did it.
    So we're getting the real ending on vol. 43? Well that's what i wanted but i really thought this was the end of it. Glad that Kusaka proved me wrong. I'm even more anxious to read it now that we know there seems to be a lot of new content. I wonder how many chapters this volume has..Who's in the back cover? Lance and Pryce??

HOLY. ****ING. ****.

I'm... surprised. And I didn't think that PokeSpe could surprise me anymore.

How I theorized HGSS to end... everything I thought has been completely upended.

Holy ****. I'm ****ing speechless right now.

Wow. I have to wonder if 43 was going to be the ending all along, and that they said 42 just to mess with the fans. If so, they did a good job.

Spoiler:- ?!?!?!?!:

EDIT: I just took a closer look at the first picture. Never expected that, either. There isn't enough "holy ****" that could cover that.
    Last edited by Flintoff Cypress; 26th October 2012 at 6:10 AM.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

Yes! Giovanni's back!!! *giddy*

...man, I am way too attached to that jerk.

Thanks for the heads-up, Lolipiece.

Wow i just realized that the last scan shows the villains from the first three arcs. Also..the first scan..where does it takes place? Before or after the last chapter that was released as the ending in the magazines?

Ugh. This raises questions.

We're seriously gonna need a magazine to volume comparison.

Is Silver still blinded? Because he looks fine?

Is the Creation trio still created?

Does Togebo still evolve!?

How many chapters are even in this book?

And what happened to the other Team Rocket executives?
    Where are Gold and Crystal?
    Now that we know we have another volume to go, is Sird appearing a far fetched idea?

Now that we know we have another volume to go, is Sird appearing a far fetched idea?
    Ask me that 24 hours ago, and I would have laughed off the idea of Sird reappearing in HGSS.

Now, I'm not so sure. Having another volume can change EVERYTHING. And was just reaffirmed, anything can happen in PokeSpe.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

Togebo no evolve in this volume......

This means that the plot will be great changes.

But I'm sure it will continue to evolution.

If everyone remember, Giovanni and Pryce should be a mutual unacquaintance of the enemy......Oh, this is wonderful! Although I hope Kusaka can have a good explanation of why Pryce will be resurrected.

I think the back cover will be announce soon......

And I want to know this announcement content to confirm volume 43 will simultaneously start.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAN KYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!

OMG SO AWESOME! I'm super happy that Kusaka changed the end completely and it seems like Giovanni decided to make an ex-villain club with the sane boss villains from the first 3 arcs and his Ursaring is back from, uhm the black hole. I wonder what happened to Gold and Crys and what's Petrel doing there? Giovanni once mentioned a decease, does he still got it? Aren't they going to find a cure? Man I am so curious! Good thing that the ending isn't rushed.

Lance is back? AWESOME! <3 I'm actually more curious to see how he and Giovanni ended up teaming up, considering they're not exactly friends, than how Pryce is alive, TBH. I hope Kusaka will actually explain it and won't just make it a 'Meh, they're together just because'-thing. Draw faster, Yamamoto!
    I'm looking to boost my Join Avenue. I'm offering free Starters (Bulbasaur through Oshawott) for Gen V games. Genders, Natures, nicknames and Pokerus are all requestable. I can also guarantee one perfect IV if you want a specific Nature, and two if you don't. All are legitimate (non-hacked, non-RNG and non-cloned). Please keep requests reasonable; I'm happy to trade you two or three Starters in one session, but anything more and I'll generally ask you to wait until the next day. PM me if you're interested, and I'll usually get back to you within 24 hours.

Pokemon White 2 FC: 1336 0839 8807

AWESOME. I never expected this. I'm super happy and happy about this surprise. Well, Gold made it out alive from the crack in time, so why wouldn't Pryce? Maybe Celebi went back and saved him after he understood that he has done the wrong thing. Can't wait to hear what else is different!

Forgot to say, I wonder where they are in those two pics. It looks like a cave, so could they be at the Tohjo Falls?
    Last edited by ReiZerou; 26th October 2012 at 1:05 PM.

Can I just say how much I called 42 not being the final volume? 'Cause I totally did.
    That being said, I didn't expect Pryce. I don't think anyone could.
    Do a barrel roll!

When I saw the first picture, I was like: So, Giovanni is back. Kinda expected.
    Click the second picture: OMG!! Pryce?!?! How did he come back?!

Awesome, Pryce and Giovanni are back. What's gonna happen next?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    WAIT what in acurses happen here? this is completely different ending that we got months ago. (then again platinum had a sight scene change one scene if i remember right were it went from Platinum and Palmer to both of them and the stat trainers (expect buck) going to to turn back cave)

but wow not only did they change it they made it better imo cause this fix the plot hole of what happen to silver dad.

wonder what else got changed.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Here's my expression for Giovanni and Pryce finally coming back:

HOLY ZUCION! WAHOOO! THANK YOU KUASKA AND YAMAMOTO!

Okay, I feel better. I'm surprised someone was able to yank Pryce out of that time trap and back into the real world, and Giovanni meeting his son again for the second time. I really bet'cha Lance was able to bring Pryce out even though they were enemies once.
    And so, my prediction was bad to think that Volume 42 is the last chapter for HGSS, and still thinking Pryce wasn't going to come back from the voting forums. I can finally finish the project again.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Maybe a translation can help.    Spoiler:- Note: Spoilers:

When former villains return. Giovanni, Lance, and Pryce? I was so happy to see Pryce back! Yay he's not in time limbo anymore or wherever he was. Giovanni looks great, I'm so glad he's back, I wonder what he and Silver will say to each other? This is wonderful. But wow, Pryce! I was not expecting him to be back. Once again PokeSpecial delivers and continues to be my favorite form of Pokemon media, well along with the handheld games.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast