...which manga would you turn into an anime, and how would you go about producing it?
To make things a little easier (or if you're feeling lazy), you can try filling this out instead:
Manga: Put the manga you want to turn into an anime
(note: it can be any Pokemon manga, whether it's Special/Adventures, Electric Tales of Pikachu, DPA, Pokemon Rangers manga, etc. Hell, you can even put in the Colosseum manga which currently only two scans; just use those or the games as a base and keep going from there!)
Animation: Put the company you want to animate it (ex. Studio Bones, Ghibli, Kyoto Animation, or "the company who animated *insert anime here*")
Seasons: # of seasons to expect
Opening: Put any songs you feel would fit as the manga's opener (post as many you want based on the # of seasons)
Ending: (same as your openings)
- List voice actors for each character (whether English/Japanese/whichever)
- List songs you would use during certain scenes
After that, feel free to put down any thoughts on how you would organize the show, such as how you would arrange the episodes (whether they end in cliffhangers or not, what scenes you want animated the most, any script changes...), what you'd put for fillers, how you would stall if the manga's not complete, etc, including any reasons for them.
Also, you can put down more than one manga if you want. This is just for fun, so put down as much as you see fit. (just try to keep it organized please)
Other topics of discussion:
- Would a manga-based anime have a chance at surpassing the current Pokemon anime in America? In Japan? Or would it get the same treatment as Pokemon Chronicles?
- Which manga-based animes would work well as brief crossovers? How would that go?
- If manga-based characters showed up as cameos in the Pokemon anime, what do you think would happen? Would it be a good chance to promote the manga?