Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

USF v. Stanford should be a fun game to watch too

Also, the Lakers have pressed the panic button WAY to fast on this one, but I guess if you're the Lakers.......

I chase the dream, not the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Saw it coming.

In other news, college basketball starts tonight. I'm a U-M fan, but MSU's opening game really intrigues me. They get to do a lot of cool stuff, like the Carrier Classic last year. This year, they're playing UConn at the Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany in front of members of the U.S. Air Force there. I'm sure you guys heard of that already, though.
    College basketball is my favorite sport. I can't wait until my team starts playing this season, and joins the Big East next season.

Also can we edit the thread title to "NBA/NCAAB" thread like the NFL/NCAAF thread?
    Last edited by ebevan91; 10th November 2012 at 12:43 AM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Oooh, last time I checked, MSU was getting smoked pretty badly by Connecticut, but they seem to be pulling closer. We'll see if they can actually make the comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    College basketball is my favorite sport. I can't wait until my team starts playing this season, and joins the Big East next season.

Also can we edit the thread title to "NBA/NCAAB" thread like the NFL/NCAAF thread?
    Sorry man, can't edit the title at this point, best I could do is make a new NCAAB thread

Actually, lemme go do that now!!!!!

Oooh, last time I checked, MSU was getting smoked pretty badly by Connecticut, but they seem to be pulling closer. We'll see if they can actually make the comeback.
    And congratz are in order to Kevin Ollie on his 1st collegiate win, which was also an upset. Way to go UConn!

The Timbertrolls are 4-1 without Love or Rubio.

Love is out for 6 weeks and Rubio is out for 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollFreak View Post
    Sorry man, can't edit the title at this point, best I could do is make a new NCAAB thread

Actually, lemme go do that now!!!!!

And congratz are in order to Kevin Ollie on his 1st collegiate win, which was also an upset. Way to go UConn!
    Actually I was talking about a moderator possibly doing it. Oh well, the other thread is already made.

Pistons actually played OKC pretty well, but still lost. Andre Drummond is a boss.

Sheesh, will they ever win a game? xD

Got a home game vs. the Heat today.

In today's news, The Lakers hired Mike D'Antoni, the former head coach of the New York Knicks. This is going to be interesting.

Great Coach of Offense, idk how he'll do, since Defense is the trouble with the lakers, but if they feel happy, good for them (maybe he'll get more than 5 games to prove his worth)

I'm not really surprised that the Lakers hired Pringles over Jackson. Jackson wanted to not travel for the road games.

I'm not really surprised that the Lakers hired Pringles over Jackson. Jackson wanted to not travel for the road games.
    Phil ask for too much. :/

I would've hired anyone if Pringles were included.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Looks like the Lakers are back on track...for now that is... their bench will derrail them again sometime in the future without a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by PoKe_aRcHeR2010 View Post
    Looks like the Lakers are back on track...for now that is... their bench will derrail them again sometime in the future without a doubt
    Yes, I agree. The bench really does need work. There is no doubt there will be a trade coming up in the middle of the season (like always).

Meanwhile, it looks like the Pistons won't end up competing with that 1970s Philadelphia 76'ers team that won 9 games the entire year. They may be 2-9, but I notice they've been competitive in every game so far except the Lakers game. And that includes two games against the Thunder.

Dw, the wizards might take that spot tho if they keep playing like this.

I doubt they will. And hey, look on the bright side. They'd likely get to draft first, and they can go get Cody Zeller or something.

I'd love to have my Pistons draft first. Andre Drummond's a good start, and Greg Monroe is as beastly and underrated as ever, but they still have plenty of needs before they can start contending again.

Wow the Wizards are terrible.

Wow the Wizards are terrible.
    They're the Wizards. Nothing surprising.

lmao just checked they're winless. Poor them.

just gonna bamp this just to post this gif
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

What do you guys think of this issue with the Spurs sitting some of their players?

I can see both sides, but I think I'm more on the side of the coach. It's his job to do what's best for the team, not to make the fans happy. Although, perhaps it'd have been better if he rested half the guys in their last game and the other half today.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    What do you guys think of this issue with the Spurs sitting some of their players?

I can see both sides, but I think I'm more on the side of the coach. It's his job to do what's best for the team, not to make the fans happy. Although, perhaps it'd have been better if he rested half the guys in their last game and the other half today.
    They'll understand when the playoffs come around.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post

Well, I was actually surprised at how well the Spurs played last night. I don't think the Spurs should be fined, though. I bet if he sat them during the Magic or Wizards games, nobody would give a rats ***.

lol since when did Stern started to dictates the coaches? Just 2 more years of this ****er and yet people give him props. Yeah he made basketball popular but he can't run the league for ****. The Spurs pull this stunt last year against the Dallas Mavs. I guess the commissioner doesn't give a crap about them either.

Whoever comes up with the Hack-a-Dwight should give themselves a pat on the back.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast