Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

Dwight Howard ejected with 2 techs, tsk tsk tsk, the frustrations of getting ur ***** handed to you in the playoffs

GodDamnZilla

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    a bunch of scrubs is not going to become a veteran team worthy of hanging with a western elite after a playoff game or two.

honestly with all the west's stars missing and the east such a pushover even with all their stars healthy i feel like these playoffs are pointless. miami 2013 champs
    To each his own. The same line of thought could essentially be applied to the playoffs during the period in which any of the past "dynasties" occurred. I love the game of basketball for what it is, and I would never deduce the game to being pointless unless I were watching a bunch of actual scrubs play. Of course, that's just my opinion, though.

The competition in the East may not be the strong, but I don't expect the Heat to just walk over the Knicks. They should definitely win barring an injury to Dwayne Wade. The West is still completely up for grabs, though.....
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

Heat wins East easily.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Golden State is looking very good at the moment, it wouldn't surprise if the Western Conference Finals will be between the Spurs and the Warriors (although I still think the more likely match up will be Spurs - Thunder).

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Won't be Spurs - Warriors due to seedings. Will be Spurs v ....someone

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    a bunch of scrubs is not going to become a veteran team worthy of hanging with a western elite after a playoff game or two.
    They can still make it somewhat competitive if they still had Lin.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    They can still make it somewhat competitive if they still had Lin.
    Rockets are my favorite squad, and have been for close to a decade. While I wouldn't call them scrubs, I don't think we could expect it to be too competitive even if Lin was 100%. First off, he's a bottom-tier point guard. Secondly our defense and shot selection are hurting us more so than anything else. Lin doesn't really have much to offer as far as remedies go for that. He's definitely not a difference make especially when you consider Beverley's play as of late.

*The assertion that I was a Rockets fan was note an attempt to validate my credibility. It was just to establish grounds that I was not just bashing Jeremy Lin or the Rockets for some weird reason.
    Last edited by WarriorPrince; 30th April 2013 at 4:43 AM.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

Quote Originally Posted by Dj06 View Post
    Rockets are my favorite squad, and have been for close to a decade. While I wouldn't call them scrubs, I don't think we could expect it to be too competitive even if Lin was 100%. First off, he's a bottom-tier point guard. Secondly our defense and shot selection are hurting us more so than anything else. Lin doesn't really have much to offer as far as remedies go for that. He's definitely not a difference make especially when you consider Beverley's play as of late.

*The assertion that I was a Rockets fan was note an attempt to validate my credibility. It was just to establish grounds that I was not just bashing Jeremy Lin or the Rockets for some weird reason.
    What I said was mainly facetious. Still, they got the win I was talking about.

I guess Serge Ibaka will be working on put backs today. A great win for the Rockets though. Carlos Delfino played great.

Oh yeah! Stole a game on the road last night! Time to finish the Clippers off at home now.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Wow the Celtics forced game 6 yesterday! Kevin Garnett had a good game 5-9 from the field, 16 points 18 rebounds and 5 assists. Paul Pierce scored 16, Brandon Bass scored 16, and Jeff Green scored 18 points. Jason Terry scored 17 points.

Who all thought the Celtics were done and out earlier when the Knicks were up on them in the series? I'm not gonna lie I kinda thought the Knicks had this series in the bag, but you play the game for a reason.

Hopefully tonight Chicago can beat Brooklyn.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I knew Boston would be in this position. I picked them after all.

Hey everyone! If you guys are NBA fans like me, come join my club! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lub&highlight=
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

The Knicks are really making me mad. JUST WIN THE SERIES ALREADY!
    Also, I'm hoping that the Rockets upset OKC.
    I'm watching the Nets at Bulls right now. I love the competitiveness between the two teams.

Click here if you want to join ^
    Going through life with depression is like trying to run for a touchdown on two broken legs.

Nets are forcing game 7. Dang it Bulls....

The Nets wanted it more tonight. Nate Robinson was playing with the flu as well. The Bulls just couldn't get it done.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 3rd May 2013 at 5:29 AM.

1693 1038 1902

Congrats to the Warriors on advancing to the second round, even though they beat my favorite team.

Now if only the Bulls can get rid of the Nets I would be glad.

Nets taking it to game seven even though they should've won in five.

I honestly am rooting for the Bulls, even though I am a New Yorker. And I can't wait for my Knicks to play tonight. Just win the series already, geez...
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

The Knicks finally put down the Celtics, and won the series. I have too give credit too the Celtics for fighting back the way they did in that series. New York looked to have that series in the bag, but you play the game for a reason. Indiana, and New York are the only two teams in the East that I think can challenge the Heat. I still think the Heat win it all though....

1693 1038 1902

Well my Rockets went home, tonight.

I was also hoping the Clippers would advance, but they fell short as well.

Here's to hoping the Heat blow it.... somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj06 View Post
    Well my Rockets went home, tonight.

I was also hoping the Clippers would advance, but they fell short as well.

Here's to hoping the Heat blow it.... somehow.
    I like that Rockets team a lot! They put up a good fight against a good Thunder team. I honestly thought the Clippers would win their series but I was wrong. I really hope the Heat do blow it somehow....I really dislike the Heat.

1693 1038 1902

Memphis is going to be a bitch to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I like that Rockets team a lot! They put up a good fight against a good Thunder team. I honestly thought the Clippers would win their series but I was wrong. I really hope the Heat do blow it somehow....I really dislike the Heat.
    Dude. You're like officially my new best friend. That's awesome.

The sad thing is... I had a soft spot for the Heat prior to them acquiring Lebron. I don't mind if LBJ wins every MVP from now until he retires, but I literally cringe everytime they win a series.

Wow, the Grizzlies are looking very tough to beat. Wasn't expecting them to win four straight games against the Clippers.

OKC vs Grizzlies should be a great a series.

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast