Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    so the west is looking pretty damn good now
    Where have you been? Western Conference has always been competitive, not like the Eastern Conference. Detroit is an eastern conference team.

And in other NBA news Iggy signed with the Golden State Warriors two days ago.

lol why are you always on edge

dwight went to a team that will have a real impact on the playoffs. and gsw will have curry and bogut at full health. the bottom of the top 8 are now even better so i made a comment. calm down.

lol why are you always on edge

dwight went to a team that will have a real impact on the playoffs. and gsw will have curry and bogut at full health. the bottom of the top 8 are now even better so i made a comment. calm down.
    Dwight will wont be much of a difference even teaming up with James Harden. All the Rockets gonna do is run a lot of pick and rolls, that's it they won't make it too far into the playoffs if playing against teams like Spurs, Memphis, etc.

Your comments don't either make sense or you're basing on what the media covers, just being real here.

where are you getting your information that the media doesnt cover

i dont have cable tv or anything so how else am i supposed to get news other than online

where are you getting your information that the media doesnt cover

i dont have cable tv or anything so how else am i supposed to get news other than online
    Neither do I that's why I stream to my games. The only coverage I get my info is TNT Insiders and a segment on Youtube call "B-ball breakdown", other then that I actually watch most of the game.

-UPDATE-
    Chris Kaman going back to Los Angeles, this time he signed with the Los Angeles Lakers.
    Last edited by KrayzieBuddha; 9th July 2013 at 3:36 AM.

Jennings going to the Pistons

Detroit has made some interesting moves this offseason. Will it be enough to make the postseason?

I think they were a playoff team already with the addition of Josh Smith and the trio of Drummond/Monroe/Knight being a year older, but with this move they're going to replace Knight with Jennings, which looks to be a good move. Jennings has more potential than Knight but he's going to have to get used to sharing the ball since they're several guys that need touches, mainly Smith and Monroe.

By no means a championship contender, but at this point Detroit should be glad they have a team that could probably make the playoffs.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930