Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Pretty much everything I know is from the Japanese wiki.

It probably has more information on most of the B/W 2 specific features then Serebii, to be honest.
    Well not everyone is able to read the Japanese wikis on this

And I'm not too surprised at that last part, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Seems like the Magnemite Coil has died down or Game Freak blocked those trades or something. Because I just checked the GTS and there were only 6 Magnemites in there worldwide. None of them wanting Magnemite.

So they stopped that but not the impossible trades? What the heck?

Also I got a Skull Fossil from the Antique Shop.

EDIT: Never mind, found Magnemites. Had to set a country. Very strange...
    I generally place my own and let people snatch mine. Some of the names of these magnemites are just silly. I got this one named NS twice and there is one called "URAFAGET" floating around too. That one gave me a chuckle.

I think I'm going to go catch 3 and name them all There, Their, and They're just so the hell of it.
    Currently Playing:

Heart Gold- Davis
    Team-
    Current Goal: Beat Red, Get Kyogre

White 2- Rosa
    Team-
    Current Goal: Beat the game

My White 2 Join Avenue is a mess. I just want to hurry up and get whatever shop Medals are left so I don't have to keep putting up Markets and Antique shops and whatever. I just want Dojos and Cafes, and probably a Nursery(Although that's really only because I think there are Funfest Missions for hatching eggs). I may end up getting rid of one of my Dojos though, only because it's run by a player from one of my other games and as a result it wont show up any time I use the C Gear, sadly it's already at rank 5 so...not sure if I want to have it go to waste. My rank is 5 I believe.

My Black 2 Join Avenue is fine though. Have a rank 10 Dojo(Disappointed the shops don't change again at rank 10, it's the final rank, it makes more sense to change in my opinion), also have a rank 8 Cafe so that's almost maxed out, and the rest of my Dojos and Cafes are Rank 2-4/5, plus rank 4/5 Raffle(Come on Masterballs). I'm rank 12 on it, still a long way to go(And I'll never get there I already know that).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Drayden came to my Join Avenue the other day and gave my Dojo 1000 points hahah. Anyways I really hate the idea of medals for putting up hella new shops. I already have a pretty solid avenue but now I have to remake shops up to 50 times, man that's annoying.

You need to do that in order to reactivate the weeklong 50% discount for maxing all of your stores out anyways, so it's no big deal, really.

Hi everybody, i´m new in the forum but not in the game.
    My Join Avenue is Rank 8, it is great.

My Join Avenue Rank is 25...

...and still no Nursery. ;___; *flips table*

Currently, I'm Rank 6. Been going to Join Avenue pretty much every time I play. Such a cool feature. My shops range from Rank 1 - 3 and I', getting everything together with having shops I want.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I did the whole Magnemite thing yesterday and pulled about 10 new player visitors to my avenue, 3-4 of whom became shop owners. Came back to the avenue today expecting to guide the rest of the players to stores again, and found only NPCs wandering around. I hope those players weren't one-time visitors. >_<

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    My Join Avenue Rank is 25...

...and still no Nursery. ;___; *flips table*
    Try checking the fans that show up when the clock rolls over? And maybe set your future shop to Nursery?

I'm on Rank 6 I believe. Most of my shops are the same, but they're at Level 3 and I don't want to drop them. I only have the Salon, the Discount place, the Antique store, and a Dojo.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    Try checking the fans that show up when the clock rolls over? And maybe set your future shop to Nursery?
    Yeah I am. The Future guy doesn't work though. U_U I tried that.

My avenue is currently rank 14 with 490pts. until rank 15. I have one of every shop, with two dojo's (one is only rank 2, it's going to be the nursery) and my antiques is my highest rank at rank 9. I only really use the Market, Antiques, Florist and Lottery so I might change the rest of the shops once those four reach rank 10 for the medals. Once I get the shop medals I'll probably open one of every shop again or I'll open more Lotteries/Markets. If you recruit another game's file, then delete that file on said game and make a new one would the shop be deleted or can you get the new file to come to your avenue as well?
    Black 2 (Badge quest): Flare Lv.16, Aerial Lv.18, Lava Lv.10, Aura Lv.14, Beacon Lv.15, MEOWTH Lv.100 (I know I suck at nicknaming. That's why I never nickname anybody, but for this I will be with the exception of shinies. Also, MEOWTH is only for making money with Pickup.)

Badge count: 1
    Shiny count: 1

Current shiny hunt:0/641
    Shinies:X2 (M/F),,(F)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You need to do that in order to reactivate the weeklong 50% discount for maxing all of your stores out anyways, so it's no big deal, really.
    Care to elaborate further? You're sounding rather vague here.
    I don't see what remaking 50 shops has to do with maxing out all stores and whatever weeklong discount you're talking about. (regardless I have so much money in-game that a discount wouldn't really be noticeable to me)

Maxing out the stores gives you a week long 50% discount and two raffle draws a day.

Said discount can be reobtained by replacing a store then maxing out the new store.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Still not too keen on making more shops than I need to.

NURSERY GET!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Oh...finally...
    Now I've got one of every shop. I think I'll dump the Antique shop for another Dojo soon though.

Level 14, so close to the Nursery now! Being able to buy items in bulk at a discounted price at the Mart is extremely helpful. I haven't even used potions in B2 since I can just buy a crapload of moomoo milk for way cheaper. And vitamin packages are really helpful too.
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :
        Spoiler:- :

Wanted
    :

Spoiler:- :

my current join avenue rank is 7. My highest ranking shop is the ring at lv.5. I love the join avenue feature its so freaking awesome, and the best part is when a person you recommend checks out more than one shop, like 3-6 shops giving them all points! I can't wait for the nursery though, I heard its difficult to obtain.
    .::Current Y Team::.

::Update:: Looking to trade EV trained Pokemon for other EV trained Pokemon. Also I have Xerneas up for trade PM me with offers.
    FRIEND CODE---2664-3098-8929

Quote Originally Posted by Xatumi View Post
    I love the join avenue feature its so freaking awesome, and the best part is when a person you recommend checks out more than one shop, like 3-6 shops giving them all points!
    Is there any reason this happens, or is it random? I've only had it happen once where the customer visits multiple shops and actually likes it - usually they decline.

{the rest, I haven't decided on yet or trained far enough.}

I'm at Rank 17, and still no Nursery.
    I have no idea why this is problematic. I've tried everything that was suggested.
    Guess it's all about luck from here on out.
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

Maybe it was just me... but I turned one of my other shops into a nursery. Otherwise, I haven't seen a nursery either.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    I'm at Rank 17, and still no Nursery.
    I have no idea why this is problematic. I've tried everything that was suggested.
    Guess it's all about luck from here on out.
    Unfortunately I think it's simply just luck. Guess I got lucky because a Nursery NPC arrived at around Rank 16, didn't have to wait too long.

Are you guys just doing the magnemite thing to level up fast?
    Team to beat Pokemon White 2:

Competitive GL team:
    (in the works)

I use a combination of that, the Dream World, and GTS Negotiations (Mainly to get new shopkeepers).

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast