Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Love the Join Avenue! Level 7 with every shop except Nursery (as far as I know). Can't go a day without checking it, why I love trading also.

Saaatoshi!

It's funny really, I kept thinking that level 9 was high until I read certain entries. Also, Elesa popped into my avenue today, pretty cool.

Thank you based Turpoo

Perhaps Gym Leaders chance of visiting increases with rank? I got my Join Avenue up to level 60 and I've had gym leaders visit 7 times in the past 9 days. Finally got the berries I needed, Liechi, Salac and some EV lowering ones!

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

I didn't get into the Avenue until yesterday. Mine is only ranked 4 and the shops are at 1-2. I haven't done much trading yet since I've only been playing the game since Christmas. But I'm hoping to get it to a decent level in the future.

My Join Avenue is currently rank 12. I got my first gym leader yesterday, which I'm chuffed with. Too bad it was one of my least favourite (Burgh).
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quick question, how many shops can you have in your Join Avenue?

I don't really do anything over wifi or connect with other people very often, so needless to say, business isn't really booming. Though I do enjoy my three raffle shops. Free stuff is always welcome.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

So last night I was at my avenue and I had 6 visitors. After the 5th one my avenue (finally!! ) grew to lvl 15! I ignored my last visitor and ran to my office so the big boss could tell me that I could now have a nursery. After that I checked out my last visitor and they wanted to open a nursery, lucky!!
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Quick question, how many shops can you have in your Join Avenue?

I don't really do anything over wifi or connect with other people very often, so needless to say, business isn't really booming. Though I do enjoy my three raffle shops. Free stuff is always welcome.
    8 at one time.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

I love it when the shopkeepers begin to recommend other shops, and then all 8 shops suddenly gain hundreds of points each. I am very close to having all of my shops reach Rank 8; for some reason it is so exciting to see a shop completely change along with price drops!

I also finally ran into someone I could recruit as an assistant... but it was just my character from my White 2 file.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    So last night I was at my avenue and I had 6 visitors. After the 5th one my avenue (finally!! ) grew to lvl 15! I ignored my last visitor and ran to my office so the big boss could tell me that I could now have a nursery. After that I checked out my last visitor and they wanted to open a nursery, lucky!!
    Oh, so you can only get a nursery afetr level 15? That's why I kept inviting everyone and no one would want toi build a nursery in my game :P
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

I finally accumulated x999 Hardstones but unfortunately I only pocketed $49,950 from them sigh
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I finally accumulated x999 Hardstones but unfortunately I only pocketed $49,950 from them sigh
    Just saying, the Ore Maniac in Iccirus City buys them for $500 instead of the usual $50... but you can't select more than one at once, so you're going to need a lot of time, patience, and thumb strength if you want to get rid of hundreds of them.

Level 65 now, wish i was in Japan, would end up getting 40 visitors just walking around. I keep getting reminded of how sone of the stuff visitors say when invited is. You wouldn't go to a mall and say to the owner "Frankly, the place i want to go is there!"

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    Level 65 now, wish i was in Japan, would end up getting 40 visitors just walking around. I keep getting reminded of how sone of the stuff visitors say when invited is. You wouldn't go to a mall and say to the owner "Frankly, the place i want to go is there!"
    I actually find it hilarious now if my customers say that. It's not quite the same as a Roughneck saying "Yay! Flame! I'm your fan.", though.

I'm finding it hard to upgrade my lottery and daycare. They are the only shops not at the level 8 mark

I got clay to visit my join avenue, he gave me 1000 points, but i only needed a few more points to rank up, what a waste of points x.x too bad it doesn't carry over =\

White 2 FC: 4986 3698 5015

Current W2 Team:

My White2 Join Avenue, Star Alley, is now rank 27 overall with every shop at rank 8 or above, and it's all thanks to fan and Gym Leader efforts only! Who needs wifi when you have persistence?

My Black2 Join Avenue, Royal Lane, is slighty further behind, with three shops rank 7, one shop rank 8, one shop rank 10, two shops rank 9, one shop still rank 5, and an overall rank of 24.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 8th January 2013 at 4:08 PM.

I love Join Avenue so much.
    But the problem is sometimes i accidentally walk around route 4 so all the items are gone after D:
    My slogan is "WOOHOO" 'cause i didn't have a lot of characters to enter xD

Two days ago, I won the top prize of a Master Ball from the lottery. I was really surprised by that.

My Avenue is at Rank 44. Having ranked all my stores to completion, I have nowreplaced most of my stores with Antique Shops (three in total - one from Black 2 and the two from White 2). as I wanna try my luck with those fossils I want and ultimately that Sacred Ash.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

My Avenue is Rank 80 right now after one thousand something customers guided. This took me a shorter time than I expected. Dream World is really a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Two days ago, I won the top prize of a Master Ball from the lottery. I was really surprised by that.

My Avenue is at Rank 44. Having ranked all my stores to completion, I have nowreplaced most of my stores with Antique Shops (three in total - one from Black 2 and the two from White 2). as I wanna try my luck with those fossils I want and ultimately that Sacred Ash.
    :O
    I've gotten four Sacred Ashes. But never won in the Lottery.

I provide RNG services for shiny flawless/near flawless breedables. PM me! ^_^
    Seeking Dream Radar Legendaries / Legendaries in general / special evolution monsters

Same, no master ball for me yet from the lottery but when my avenue reaches lev100 I'm gonna make all the shops into lotteries.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Jeez, my Join Avenue is only level 4 and the highest level shop I have is 3. Clearly relying on the NPCs already programed into the game aren't going to cut it.

Just use the Dream World each day, and visit lots of different houses to get other people visit yours.

It also gets noticeably easier to level the Join Avenue once you've increased your number of fans to the max via completing movies, musicals, and PWT tournaments, as the gym leaders will start showing up much more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Just use the Dream World each day, and visit lots of different houses to get other people visit yours.

It also gets noticeably easier to level the Join Avenue once you've increased your number of fans to the max via completing movies, musicals, and PWT tournaments, as the gym leaders will start showing up much more frequently.
    Didn't know that doing PWT, movies, etc. made it easier to level. I've never had a gym leader show up. How often does that happen?

It varies based on how popular the avenue is.

When I first finished the game, I was lucky to see them maybe once a week. Now I get them on a nearly daily basis.

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast