Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

I like Join Avenue, I've put a lot of time and effort to it even though I don't really understand the point!

Quote Originally Posted by k_tribal View Post
    I've gotten four Sacred Ashes. But never won in the Lottery.
    Hehe, wanna trade?

Anyway, I still haven't found one yet. Instead, I've only managed to get a Skull Fossil and two Odd Keystones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It varies based on how popular the avenue is.

When I first finished the game, I was lucky to see them maybe once a week. Now I get them on a nearly daily basis.
    Amazing. I only get gym leaders every once in a while. What Rank is your Avenue at?

I finally got a visit from one after a week. It was Cheren this time, which makes him the fifth gym leader to appear in my Avenue.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

It's rank 100.

I kind of miss being able to level it up further.

Oh, wow! That's impressive. How long did it take you to get all the way there?

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Anyway, I still haven't found one yet. Instead, I've only managed to get a Skull Fossil and two Odd Keystones.
    Odd Keystones! Lucky, I still haven't found one yet. But I have obtained 3-4 fossils, which includes 1 Plume and 1 Cover which is pretty nice. Haven't found a Scared Ash either from a box item yet. But I have ontained plenty of the version exclusive stuff in there such as UpGrades, Dragon Scales, Metal Coats, Reaper Cloths, and Magmarizers. I just got rid of my Lv10 Museum ran by a Parasol Lady though, I replaced it with an Antique Shop also run by a Parasol Lady lol. The previous one was White, the new one is White 2. Only difference is the box items, but its worth it since its the only way to obtain Electirizers without trading for Black 2.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I get a gym leader 5 times a week on average...odd... Got my Avenue to Rank 75, time for the big push to reach 100!

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Hehe, wanna trade?
    Hehehe yea sure. We're contacts on DW too. )
    I'm just broke level 80, getting there. Levelling up another bistro for the 8level dish + discount.

I provide RNG services for shiny flawless/near flawless breedables. PM me! ^_^
    Seeking Dream Radar Legendaries / Legendaries in general / special evolution monsters

Man, I thought I had progress with Rank 51 Join Avenue. I'm really aiming to reach 100 someday, and having a shop opened by someone who has over 600 battles helps. Anytime someone challenges a record of 50 battles or more, I can easily get 800 points.

I've not had much luck with the lottery either, but I did have someone give me a Big Nugget immediately after reaching Rank 50, which was really nice.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

My avenue is only rank 21, I tend to not visit there too much.
    Hail zee master Arceus!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Odd Keystones! Lucky, I still haven't found one yet. But I have obtained 3-4 fossils, which includes 1 Plume and 1 Cover which is pretty nice. Haven't found a Scared Ash either from a box item yet. But I have ontained plenty of the version exclusive stuff in there such as UpGrades, Dragon Scales, Metal Coats, Reaper Cloths, and Magmarizers. I just got rid of my Lv10 Museum ran by a Parasol Lady though, I replaced it with an Antique Shop also run by a Parasol Lady lol. The previous one was White, the new one is White 2. Only difference is the box items, but its worth it since its the only way to obtain Electirizers without trading for Black 2.
    Well, Odd Keystones have no use in thesse games, so it's not a big deal. I would rather get the Plume and Cover Fossil to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by k_tribal View Post
    Hehehe yea sure. We're contacts on DW too. )
    I'm just broke level 80, getting there. Levelling up another bistro for the 8level dish + discount.
    Haha, never mind. I found a Sacred Ash just yesterday.

I had a slight question as far as join avenue. I had been playing W2 nonstop since getting it on Tuesday, and I had been switching my card from one DS to another. My issue is that I've had it in one DS for almost 35 hours now, and nothing can be bought still. I was wondering if this was an issue, or if I should just let it go for a day or so longer and hope it works itself out...

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I had a slight question as far as join avenue. I had been playing W2 nonstop since getting it on Tuesday, and I had been switching my card from one DS to another. My issue is that I've had it in one DS for almost 35 hours now, and nothing can be bought still. I was wondering if this was an issue, or if I should just let it go for a day or so longer and hope it works itself out...
    Yea that sucks, I always had to wait 2 full days
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Hey guys, I have a (noob) question. I'm only at Rank 3 btw.

Everyday a few people come in (people I traded with), but for some reason, after I serve them, the Join Avenue gets no visit for the day. Is there some kind of cap to the amount of people who comes in aday?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

Everyday a few people come in (people I traded with), but for some reason, after I serve them, the Join Avenue gets no visit for the day. Is there some kind of cap to the amount of people who comes in aday?
    A maximum of 12 visitors can be made. After you helped them, it resets.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

Each day, the Join Avenue will be visited by 3 to 12 fans, depending on how much you've done in the game. These show up regardless of whether you've actually interacted with other players or not.

You can get additional player visitors by trading on the GTS, fighting in random matchups, or accessing the Dream World, though there can only be 12 in the avenue at any given time.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 13th January 2013 at 4:24 AM.

I need some help with my Join Avenue..
    I'm looking for a Florist from pokémon white 1, so if anyone playing that version could help me by doing a GTS trade, it would be very appreciated, just send me a PM.
    Thanks!
    3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020 - Ghost Safari

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 150
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5
    Battle Maison Win Streak: 200 (Triple)

My join avenue has one of every shop, with a minimum shop level of 5.

My Lv4 Gallery gave me an Electirizer from the Big Box item. I then leveled it up and bought everything again, and I got another Electirizer from the Big Box.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

On my B2 avenue, I got two visits from Burgh in as many days, and got my florist maxed out! my B2 character has 3 shops rank 10, two shops rank 9, and the rest are rank 8, with an overall rank of 28. Aside from the overall rank, my B2 avenue is further along than my W2 avenue, which I've been working on almost a full week longer!

I'm level 40-something and currently raising a new batch of vendors. It's pretty fun -- I certainly enjoy giving away all my extra hard stones to my trades. Proudest moment was winning my extra Master Ball: makes up for all those times in previous generations where I didn't....

~ TENENIA says 'Neat!' and '*MTFBWY*' on Join Avenue: Yavin IV. I think this must qualify as a 'You know you're a geek when...' type thing. ^_~
    Last edited by Vestara; 15th January 2013 at 2:44 AM.
    3DS FC: 2191-7903-0015
    Safari:

B2 FC: 4771 5281 6564

I'm doing pretty well. My Join Avenue is Rank 9 and has 8 different stops. (Except the 2 Raffle Shops.) Dojo helps me a lot in this game and Marlon visited me once.

I say "Yeah!" or "Super!" there.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

No one I've traded with over wifi is showing up in my join avenue. It's rather disappointing.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Only GTS trades seem to work for that purpose.

Trading with people using friend codes doesn't work.

I use my Join Avenue now for EV training but it costs alot. A way to get money is selling Wings, which is not good if you're in a EV training. Well, I guess I have to do trainer battles for money.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDeoxys View Post
    I use my Join Avenue now for EV training but it costs alot. A way to get money is selling Wings, which is not good if you're in a EV training. Well, I guess I have to do trainer battles for money.
    You can make a lot of money rechallenging the league with monotype teams for the medals; selling mulch, relics and other expensive stuff.

But it's true that Join Avenue makes you spend a lot of money.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast