Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    I've also gotten a Scared Ash from the Small Box, however it's the most expensive box.
    oops, my mistake.

I meant the Super Big Box.

Now that I think about it, it's funny how in the Join Avenue, the bigger the Box is, the cheaper they become......
    Usually larger size means more expensive price.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Has anyone else noticed that the higher rank your Join Avenue is, the better prizes you get in the raffle? I know it works like that for the level of the shop, but it also seems like the level of the avenue itself has an effect.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Oh wow that's incredibly lucky then. I wonder what the odds were for getting a Scared Ash from that...

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the higher rank your Join Avenue is, the better prizes you get in the raffle? I know it works like that for the level of the shop, but it also seems like the level of the avenue itself has an effect.
    Nope I don't think so. The level of your avenue has nothing to do with it.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Thats correct. At level100 i still get ***t.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Oh wow that's incredibly lucky then. I wonder what the odds were for getting a Scared Ash from that...
    All of the "Box" items can yield a Sacred Ash, but I don't think anyone knows the exact chance for each Box.

I definitely don't want a Scared Ash, though

I agree with this.

My Avenue is currently at Rank 77, Raffle Shop at Level 10, with the special promotion currently active.

First draw, Full Heal
    Second draw, Berry Juice ._.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I agree with this.

My Avenue is currently at Rank 77, Raffle Shop at Level 10, with the special promotion currently active.

First draw, Full Heal
    Second draw, Berry Juice ._.
    Interesting. I haven't gotten berry juice in a while and got two PP Max yesterday. :/

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

do you always get a Hard Stone if you buy something in the antique shop?
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

do you always get a Hard Stone if you buy something in the antique shop?
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

what do you do if someone says "I want to go there!" ?
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!

How do you get things other than Hard stones?
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!

(Sorry about the double post)
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!

I was wondering the same thing about the Hard Stones in the Antique Shop. Even if I buy the most expensive item, I still get a hard stone. Ugh.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

When I train a Pokemon using the TrainingDojo, I noticed that their stat that I trained never goes up when I look at their summary. Anyone have this problem?
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/tahegy.png[/IMG]

The New Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Pookey-man View Post
    When I train a Pokemon using the TrainingDojo, I noticed that their stat that I trained never goes up when I look at their summary. Anyone have this problem?

I have had that problem too. For that reason, I don't trust the training dojo to train my Pokemon.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

I actually never used that shop much because it always raises something and lowers friendship. It might not raise stats as well... What A Ripoff!
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!

lol I also don't like the barber. It makes friendship lower! Why would people want that?
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingCharizard39 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing about the Hard Stones in the Antique Shop. Even if I buy the most expensive item, I still get a hard stone. Ugh.
    I feel your pain. What's worst is when you try to sell them off they generate such little money
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/tahegy.png[/IMG]

The New Generation

Can you get other item
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!

Quote Originally Posted by Pookey-man View Post
    I feel your pain. What's worst is when you try to sell them off they generate such little money
    But, If you have a flower shop, you can buy mulch and sell it for a lot of money (1000 poke each!!!) to a maniac at Mistralton City. Thats why the Flower shop is one of the best shops at join avenue (in my opinion).

really? I like the marts the best because they sell moomoo milks for cheep prices
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!

Quote Originally Posted by BubblyPiplup69717 View Post
    really? I like the marts the best because they sell moomoo milks for cheep prices
    How do you get a Mart? Is it only for Black 2? Or is it super rare?

I don't know .At one time I had 2...
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!

Someone that wants to "Sell items only trainers can use" will put on a shop if you invite them, it's also for white 2.
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 3311-3543-7439

PM Me your offers/deals so I can breed the pokes.

Can Trade: Zorua

Looking for: Buneary.

Quote Originally Posted by KarAshiMK2 View Post
    Someone that wants to "Sell items only trainers can use" will put on a shop if you invite them, it's also for white 2.
    Thanks. I thought it was only for Black 2 because my avenue is lvl 21 and I havn't gotten a mart yet (I even have an egg hachery).

how do you get an egg hatchery

Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast