Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 1272

Thread: Join Avenue!

  1. #901
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubblyPiplup69717 View Post
    how do you get an egg hatchery
    After awhile you can get one. You might have to defeat the Elete 4 and champion before you can get one.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."


  2. #902

    Default

    hows it helpful when it is so hard to get eggs , especially when you could walk around with the egg for free
    -BubblyPiplup69717

    Please don't cheat!
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Well, Im not sure...
    It might hach it faster. To tell you the truth I have not tried it yet...
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."


  4. #904
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Dreams
    Posts
    1,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubblyPiplup69717 View Post
    do you always get a Hard Stone if you buy something in the antique shop?
    Hard Stone is just the most commom item. You get all sorts of things from the antique shop. Need to level up the shop to make other things more common.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookey-man View Post
    When I train a Pokemon using the TrainingDojo, I noticed that their stat that I trained never goes up when I look at their summary. Anyone have this problem?
    EVs don't appear immediately, especially when trained in large quantity. It's a gain overal as the pokemon levels up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BubblyPiplup69717 View Post
    I actually never used that shop much because it always raises something and lowers friendship. It might not raise stats as well... What A Ripoff!
    Doesn't lower friendship. Where are you getting this from?

    Quote Originally Posted by BubblyPiplup69717 View Post
    lol I also don't like the barber. It makes friendship lower! Why would people want that?
    No it doesn't. If a pokemon is too freindly he will refuse to groom the pokemn though. It lowers stat EVs. Which is useful for EV training purposes if you mess up or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by KarAshiMK2 View Post
    Someone that wants to "Sell items only trainers can use" will put on a shop if you invite them, it's also for white 2.
    No, it's not white 2 exclusive. I have black 2 and people say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Thank you Bolt. This should answer these questions.


    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

  6. #906

    Default

    No matter what or how high my friendship is it still goes down
    -BubblyPiplup69717

    Please don't cheat!
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Dreams
    Posts
    1,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubblyPiplup69717 View Post
    No matter what or how high my friendship is it still goes down
    I'm telling you it doesn't go down. You're going to have to be more specific in telling me what exactly it says that makes you think that.


    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    ---
    Posts
    929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    EVs don't appear immediately, especially when trained in large quantity. It's a gain overal as the pokemon levels up.
    False. In BW2, EVs are immeditely factored in. I think this applies to B/W as well. This means you can EV train lvl 100s.
    FC: 2234 - 8515 - 1161
    IGN: Nick

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Discuss the Join Avenue here. What sort of shops do you have, for instance? Do you use it much? And what inane messages do people say in it for you? Pit pat. Waah?
    WAIT WAIT...THAT WAS YOU!? XD

    Well I really adore the music so much that I run back and forth on bike(mount the bike outside the avenue) and hatch mah eggies ^^
    I also think its amusing how my friend Bsong is a big fat guy who loves to eat in RL and his char shop is a hiker selling me food on there. XD
    My Deviantart: http://ninfiaplushies.deviantart.com/
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 3483 2007 2970
    Slyveon/Ninfia picture belongs to http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.com Orginal moving gif version can be seen here: http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.co...nfia-353982850

  10. #910
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,528

    Default

    I got my Join Avenue to Rank 23 yesterday and I obtained a Stardust from the owner, which seems to be the only item he's willing to reward me with for whatever reason. I haven't visited it too often so I haven't been able to make much progress, and even when I do visit I usually only participate in the raffle. But I did meet Clay and Roxie the other day, which was cool. I also upgraded several of my shops and now the only one that needs to catch up to the others is my Nursery.

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Dreams
    Posts
    1,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Federation View Post
    False. In BW2, EVs are immeditely factored in. I think this applies to B/W as well. This means you can EV train lvl 100s.
    Yes, but if your pokemon isn't level 100, that 64 EVs you got from the Dojo aren't all going to appear immediately. Or it appears after a battle.
    Last edited by General Nonsense; 25th February 2013 at 3:54 PM.


    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House. Got it memorized?
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I got my Join Avenue to Rank 23 yesterday and I obtained a Stardust from the owner, which seems to be the only item he's willing to reward me with for whatever reason. I haven't visited it too often so I haven't been able to make much progress, and even when I do visit I usually only participate in the raffle. But I did meet Clay and Roxie the other day, which was cool. I also upgraded several of my shops and now the only one that needs to catch up to the others is my Nursery.
    Every 10 ranks you get a rare candy. The other 1 ranks you just get stardusts.

    And for the rest of you. Your all wrong . jkjkjkj o.o But I got a rank 50 Avenue and all I mostly have are the Deli shops because it lvls up faster. I got like 4 of them. I dont get much from the Antique shop so I might get rid of it for another Deli and samething with the Nursery when I complete the pokeDex. The only shop I might keep is the Shopping mart. All Deli' and a Mart xD



  13. #913
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Route 12
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Just got rank 50 on my Join Avenue today, as well I got my Nursery to rank 10 yesterday and receiving the week discount for the second time having all shops reach rank 10. I get some pretty useful items from my two antique shops, some that I sell right away but it's annoying when I keep getting Hard stones and fossils. I've got at least a dozen of each fossil already and to many fossil pokemon lol.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

    3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    my avenue on white 2 is cool all shops rank 10 and when you get 8 shops the customers sometimes recomended to more than one shop so more points i also have one of every shop and have nurse running nursery my avenue is about rank 30
    MAGIKARP SUCKS

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    i gotta get mew celebii and deoxys
    MAGIKARP SUCKS

  16. #916
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    @zyon heh you can get meloetta soon end of march event is running in game stores- uk just check serebii.net
    MAGIKARP SUCKS

  17. #917
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    somewhere...
    Posts
    103

    Default

    first of all, i love join avenue. it really helps with EV training.

    where do you get a nursery? i've never found anyone who wants to open one before.

    my join avenue is screwed up right now for some reason, it's acting like iv'e bought everything possible on the avenue and can't buy anything right now. right when i wanted to load up some EVs on my new mawile too... but hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

    "strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

    black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

  18. #918
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Dreams
    Posts
    1,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadorai View Post
    first of all, i love join avenue. it really helps with EV training.

    where do you get a nursery? i've never found anyone who wants to open one before.

    my join avenue is screwed up right now for some reason, it's acting like iv'e bought everything possible on the avenue and can't buy anything right now. right when i wanted to load up some EVs on my new mawile too... but hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.
    Have you been changing the clock on your DS? That makes the problem happen.


    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

  19. #919
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadorai View Post
    where do you get a nursery? i've never found anyone who wants to open one before.
    Beat the Elite 4 and reach Rank 15 for the avenue. I'm guessing you haven't fulfilled those requirements yet.

    Anyway, I've had a fairly productive last two days on Join Avenue, because I finally did unlock the Nursery yesterday, and today I found someone to run it.

    Also, something weird but cool happened today, when I recommended someone to visit one of my shops, the shop owner recommended another one of my shops, and they in turn recommended another, and the customer ended up visiting every one of my shops in succession giving me more and more points each time. Has anyone else had this happen before? I've never heard of this before.

    Also, at what rank for the Antique Shop do I stop getting Hard Stones 90% of the time, I'm at about Rank 5 or 6 there and I'm sick of most of the "rare" items I buy there turning out to be a worthless Hard Stone.

  20. #920
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House. Got it memorized?
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Also, at what rank for the Antique Shop do I stop getting Hard Stones 90% of the time, I'm at about Rank 5 or 6 there and I'm sick of most of the "rare" items I buy there turning out to be a worthless Hard Stone.
    You wont stop getting them I think. They will always be there to piss people off xD. I got like 100 or more of them before I got rid of that shop and replaced it with another Deil.

    Now I have 5 Deils and when they hit rank 10. I'll get 65 lvls plus the colosseum for the 10 lvls there. So, I have roughly about 75 lvls i can share among my pokemon each day. Now the hard thing is money .-.



  21. #921
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    You wont stop getting them I think. They will always be there to piss people off xD. I got like 100 or more of them before I got rid of that shop and replaced it with another Deil.
    Well that's just stupid. It makes the entire Antique shop a huge waste of time and money. If they bring back Join Avenue, please, for the love of Arceus, decrease the chances of getting a Hard Stone to something more reasonable. They're completely worthless, you only need one to give to your Pokemon (unless your doing a Rock monotype team, in which case 6), and you can only get like, 50P for them from that item maniac in Icirrus City. No one needs that many Hard Stones, no one!

  22. #922
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House. Got it memorized?
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well that's just stupid. It makes the entire Antique shop a huge waste of time and money. If they bring back Join Avenue, please, for the love of Arceus, decrease the chances of getting a Hard Stone to something more reasonable. They're completely worthless, you only need one to give to your Pokemon (unless your doing a Rock monotype team, in which case 6), and you can only get like, 50P for them from that item maniac in Icirrus City. No one needs that many Hard Stones, no one!
    Yeah I know. Thats why I got rid of that shop. The only other ones I have besides the Food shops are the Mart, Nursery, and the Dojo



  23. #923
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Yeah I know. Thats why I got rid of that shop. The only other ones I have besides the Food shops are the Mart, Nursery, and the Dojo
    Well I'm keeping it just in case I do get something good (and occasionally I do get a Tinymushroom or a Shard), but I'm not really liking the chances of getting something decent.

    If I had to start gutting shops, I'd probably keep the Raffle, the Salon, the Market, and the Nursery.

  24. #924
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,528

    Default

    I leveled up a few more of my shops, but I haven't had any more Gym Leaders visit, which makes me sad. I'm trying to level up my Nursery and the Florist shop since they're the two shops that still need to catch up to the others in terms of level, but most of my visitors want to visit a "flashy shop" like the Raffle or the Market, or a "service that makes my Pokemon great" like the Salon. So in an attempt to level up all my shops equally, I've been sending people to the wrong places unless they want to visit the Nursery or the Florist shop. It'll take longer to level up Join Avenue as a whole, but I don't care. I just want all the shops to have equal standing.

  25. #925
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Also, something weird but cool happened today, when I recommended someone to visit one of my shops, the shop owner recommended another one of my shops, and they in turn recommended another, and the customer ended up visiting every one of my shops in succession giving me more and more points each time. Has anyone else had this happen before? I've never heard of this before.
    that has been mentioned numerous times in this thread XD

    it won't always chain into all the shops, though. Sometimes it just stops on one of the shops, or the visiting NPC says "....next time", which also stops the chain. The shop may also be disliked by the visiting NPC, which also stops the chain.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •