Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1270

Thread: Join Avenue!

I finally leveled up all my shops to 10, one of each kind. All thanks to the gym leaders who are quite frequent to appear in my avenue.

Now what to do...?

i'm actually quite proud of my join avenue. my whole avenue is level 31 while most of my shops are level 10, with my day care and emporium being level 9. it's very useful for EV training and finding rare items like evolution stones and stat boosting drinks.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

I've tried for ages to get a Nursery in my Join Avenue, but it's freaking impossible! Is there any way to guarantee getting a certain shop?
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    I've tried for ages to get a Nursery in my Join Avenue, but it's freaking impossible! Is there any way to guarantee getting a certain shop?
    First of all, you must make sure your Avenue has reached rank 15, and you've beaten the Elite Four & Champion.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    First of all, you must make sure your Avenue has reached rank 15, and you've beaten the Elite Four & Champion.
    I've done both.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    I've done both.
    try looking at all your different shops, and one shop will probably say "give this person a different job". if you say yes, they build a nursery. that's how i got mine.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Then check if you already have one of these people in your Avenue:

- Hiker Jaylen
    - Roughneck Jimbo
    - Scientist Jacorey
    - Nurse Jess
    - Parasol Lady Josie
    - Scientist Jacyln

If you already have one of them in your Avenue, speak to them, they should have an option that let you change their shop into a Nursery.

If you haven't got any of them, look for them, and invite them to make a shop. It doesn't matter if they make a shop that's not a Nursery, like I said above, just speak to them.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I think I screwed up my Join Avenue x: I was just playing Sims 2 on my ds and I kept changing the time a lot. So i think my Join Avenue is gonna be F-ed Up for awhile xD. Well it sits at like Rank 59 right now. l:

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    I think I screwed up my Join Avenue x: I was just playing Sims 2 on my ds and I kept changing the time a lot. So i think my Join Avenue is gonna be F-ed Up for awhile xD. Well it sits at like Rank 59 right now. l:
    Yeah, if you keep changing the time on your DS, they hit you with a 24+ hour penalty (until midnight the next night). You want to avoid changing the time on your DS, it tends to lead to a lot of problems in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Yeah, if you keep changing the time on your DS, they hit you with a 24+ hour penalty (until midnight the next night). You want to avoid changing the time on your DS, it tends to lead to a lot of problems in game.
    Yeah I got that I think in Black1 for something. But I changed it like 100 times for Sims 2. So im gonna be waiting awhile for it to reset xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Yeah I got that I think in Black1 for something. But I changed it like 100 times for Sims 2. So im gonna be waiting awhile for it to reset xD
    It shouldn't matter how many times you changed the clock, you just have to wait between 24 and 48 hours after you last changed it.

Something does happen if you change the clock, yes. I changed it two days ago to evolve into Umbreon, and changed it right back. But i could not get vsitors yesterday.
    But today I could. My avenue reached level 8. lol

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
    Together with our hellish hate,
    We'll burn you all, That is your fate!"

Well, I have finally done it. My Join Avenue is now at Rank 100 and I have obtained a Comet Shard for doing so.

Not sure what else to do now. I think I'll try to organize the shops more to my liking later on. Lastly, I am just one more new shop away from getting that Extreme Developor medal. I will definitely have to eventually kick out one of my three museums, which I only kept around in the hopes of finding another Sacred Ash.

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 | IGN: Paradis | Mii: KL♪

Just had Drayden visit my Join Avenue. AWWWWW YEEEAAAHH!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM ERROR!

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Something does happen if you change the clock, yes. I changed it two days ago to evolve into Umbreon, and changed it right back. But i could not get vsitors yesterday.
    But today I could. My avenue reached level 8. lol
    The exact penalty is that you have to wait until a new day passes plus 24 hours after that. So say you changed your clock at 4:00 on Tuesday, you would have to wait until midnight on Wednesday night (technically Thursday by then) before Join Avenue is back in business.

Yeah, that makes sense. Annoying, but logical. And I'm wondering somethinf else..
    You mentioned Drayden visiting? What rank must the avenue be for Gym Leaders to appear?

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
    Together with our hellish hate,
    We'll burn you all, That is your fate!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    What rank must the avenue be for Gym Leaders to appear?
    Mine was Rank 18 before Drayden appeared... But I think you just have to become popular at get PWT, Musicals, and PokeStar Studios, and get your avenue rank into the teens, or something. That's how you get fans to visit, so maybe Gym Leaders, too. Oh, and I THINK you have to beat the storyline as well.
    I AM ERROR!

I think you just need to beat the Elite Four & Champion for the Gym Leaders to start appearing.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I think you just need to beat the Elite Four & Champion for the Gym Leaders to start appearing.
    Yeah, after that I'm guessing it's just random. Recommend them to the correct place, though, and it gets 1000 points.
    I AM ERROR!

Anyone here had Skyla visit their Join Avenue?

I just recommended her to a wrong shop. That would've been my first 1000 points but worth it, since I've had over 15 gym leader visits. My avenue stands at just rank 35.

The Gym Leaders I've had were Elesa, Skyla, Drayden, Burgh, Marlon and I think thats it for my White 2. I get maybe ONE Leader once a wekk l:

Something weird just happened. So one visited an the shop owners kept recommending shops an I got tons of points. Does this happen to you guys?
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Quote Originally Posted by Fireray View Post
    Something weird just happened. So one visited an the shop owners kept recommending shops an I got tons of points. Does this happen to you guys?
    Yeah, that's been happening to me a lot lately. Although the chain usually breaks after about 2 or 3.

It's possible to get an 8-shop chain recommendation from a single visitor, and gives an absolute maximum of 800 points. Shop clerks have a higher chance of recommending visitors to neighboring shops if they tell you they're "full of motivation today" when you ask them how they're doing.

Also, woot! I hit rank 50 on my White 2 avenue today!

Edit: Serebii should make a section of the join avenue page detailing the mechanics of chain recommendations. What causes them, how they work, the restrictions they face, and so on.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 5th April 2013 at 3:10 AM.

Thats what happened to me.
    I got my first Gym Leader vist on rank 9.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast