Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1272

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

If my character in your game doesn't want to open a Nursery, just let it open a shop anyway, and then try to talk to her to see if you can change the shop to a Nursery.

then you have to change it manually by talking to the fan.
    Wait, you can? How?
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by ExeDivinus View Post
    Wait, you can? How?
    It's actually the game's setting for in-game fans, and I'm guessing it applies for trainers from other game.

If you check here you'll see that some in-game fans open a different shop Pre-E4 and Post-E4.
    After you finish the E4 once, you can talk to them while they have a shop opened, and they'll have an option that let you change their shop.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

just started up my avenue. Got so tired of all the EV training/egg hatching.

Shines I own/owned: Drifblim, Golurk, Bannette

Help me hatch my above eggs! ^

My avenue is now Rank 17. I have a raffle, antique, florist, market, salon and 2 nurseries. My highest ranking shop is my market at rank 9 And I won a rare candy at my raffle shop today. So close to a master ball! And I had my second gym leader, Elesa, come through a couple of days ago. I think I'm doing pretty well, especially as I can't access wi-fi to build up my avenue. I get 5 npcs running through every day

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

I never used mine, i'm too lazy to.

Today I was looking at the map to see how many visitors I had, and noticed that I've referred over 2000 visitors. Can't believe it's been that many- I'd like to see the total amount of points I've gained.

Also, a few days ago, a guy from the DW showed up with the greeting "Meow!". lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    In fact, the florist shop is the only way to get Tamato Berries without DW.
    So it is the case that the woman selling them doesn't carry those. I SRed a lot trying to get them, but no luck.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Let's see here... The name of my Join Avenue is
    Wonderland
    Current Avenue Rank 68
    Recommended or Invited 918
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

Join Avenue and Swarms are usually the only things I do on B2 now. Occasionally I'll do some training as well. I'm at Rank 38 with one of each shop. Everything is at 10 but the Salon (8) and Nursery (7). I sometimes make use of the Stadium, Market, and Restaurant for stats, but I usually just check the Museum, Raffle, and Swarms and I'm done for the day.

UPDATE
    WONDERLAND
    RANK
    RECCOMMENDED OR INVITED
    ALL SHOPS RANK
    SHOPS
    Antique, Nursery, Florist, Salon, Dojo, Lottery, Cafe, Store
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

I got my Join Avenue to Rank 7. Not bad for someone who has no wireless access. One rank 4 raffle shop, a rank 3 market, rank 2 dojo and cafe and antique shop. Working on the rest of them. Don't have a nursery yet.

Finally got a Masterball from one of my raffle shops, Happy * Draco- he's been in the Avenue since February.

What's the longest shop you guys have in your avenue (you can check in the place where you can rearrange your shops). Mine is one of the NPCs, a raffle shop from Jephew, that started 10/13/2012.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Well, I only went into JA for the story, 'cuz I didn't know how it worked my first time around, but after the E-4, I went back, and started setting up Dojos. My oldest shop is Raven's Colosseum, opened 6/24/13, I think.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I've still got the original shop I got when I entered JA. I believe it was December 29th?

lol, no Masterball for months, then 2 within about a week. This time Jephew came through for me. It'd be kind of cool to have kept track of all the various stuff I've won from my 2 long-lasting Raffle shops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ib4 View Post
    I've still got the original shop I got when I entered JA. I believe it was December 29th?
    Are you talking about Janus?

Is it good to have a join avenue at level 100?

Quote Originally Posted by PoldnBeats View Post
    Is it good to have a join avenue at level 100?
    The benefits of increasing your avenue level are:

1. you get better souvenirs from your visitors- I'm not sure what level it started, but I've received numerous Big Nuggets and Pearl Strings
    2. you get a gift from the avenue owner every level
    3. you can get a nursery (at level 15)
    4. I'm not sure, but you might get more NPC visitors each day as your level increases

I think that's all

Well, of course, having your Ave. at 100 probably means you've got all level 10 shops, which have benefits of their own.

How do I update the sellers in my Join Avenue's info? I keep getting visitors asking about a Link Battle record, but the only person in the avenue with any link battles is me and I'm not a shopkeeper. I had a link battle with my W2 self, who has a market in my B2 Join Avenue, but apparently it hasn't registered. I now have 2 link battles but my W2 self shows as having none.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    How do I update the sellers in my Join Avenue's info? I keep getting visitors asking about a Link Battle record, but the only person in the avenue with any link battles is me and I'm not a shopkeeper. I had a link battle with my W2 self, who has a market in my B2 Join Avenue, but apparently it hasn't registered. I now have 2 link battles but my W2 self shows as having none.
    The shopkeepers will tell you what they're No. 1 in when you speak to them. So then make a note of who is No. 1 in what, so you can direct people to them when they ask.

I only have 1 "real" shopkeeper, which is my sister's B2 avatar. Since she's the only person I've traded with, she's No. 1 in all the categories, so I send everyone who asks about No. 1 things to her.
    Last edited by xKatie0391; 31st August 2013 at 10:04 AM.

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

Does anyone know if people you do wifi trades with appear in your avenue? I've done 6 or 7 trades but no one showed up so far. I didn't know if they never appeared or if I had to do something in particular to make them appear.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Does anyone know if people you do wifi trades with appear in your avenue? I've done 6 or 7 trades but no one showed up so far. I didn't know if they never appeared or if I had to do something in particular to make them appear.
    I know people from GTS show up to check on their pokemon, but they only come once within a few days of the trade. I haven't been observant enough and haven't had the volume to determine if the same holds true for wifi trades.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I am positive that they do come. I got a Snivy for a Chimchar and I think the person who traded the Snivy to me did visit my Join Avenue. It happened quite long ago, so I am not totally sure...

~ Credit to DaisyInari for the battlecut ~
    ~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

Wow I had some crazy luck last night- it was probably a glitch, but I'm not sure. I had a Raffle Shop that was level 2 at the start of the night and an avenue full of DW visitors, and a refill of DW visitors after I woke up my sleeping pokemon. The point is that I leveled up this shop to level 7 during the night, so I got a lot of drawings. Here are the results (the Ave. is in 'promotion mode' by the way):

Level 2: A Max Revive and Max Elixir (prizes 5 and 6)
    Level 3: A Max Revive and Max Elixir (yes, the same thing twice)
    Level 4: A PP Up and Max Revive (prizes 4 & 5)
    Level 5: A PP Up and Max Revive (the same thing twice again)
    Level 6: A PP Up and another PP Up
    Level 7: A PP Max and PP Up (prizes 3 & 4)

Then I decided to use the gym leader I was saving to go from level 9 to 10. At level 8, the shop gave-

Level 8: A PP Max and PP Up (the same thing twice another time)

I've never seen anything like this. I'd love to be able to get her to level 10 today to see if I got a Masterball but I don't have enough visitors to go through that many levels in one day. Hopefully my luck will continue into the future but I'm not holding my breath- I've had level 10 shops give me only Ultra Balls, Full Heals and Berry Juices on some days.
    Quote Originally Posted by emawerna View Post
    I know people from GTS show up to check on their pokemon, but they only come once within a few days of the trade. I haven't been observant enough and haven't had the volume to determine if the same holds true for wifi trades.
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    I am positive that they do come. I got a Snivy for a Chimchar and I think the person who traded the Snivy to me did visit my Join Avenue. It happened quite long ago, so I am not totally sure...
    Hmm... I don't think anyone's come yet, outside of the GTS. Maybe it's just a random thing.

420 Street. I have a couple of berry shops, a deli, a gym, two antique shops, a raffle booth, a lady who sells milk and water, etc.

One of the exclamation phrases I chose, is "F**k!". As immature as that is, I can't help but giggle a little, seeing customers say it in a game such as this.

I have an antique shop and a raffle shop, im kinda new so im not really sure how it all works ...

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

I don't know, I didn't care much tbh. I think I had two or three shops, but then I gave up the idea because I was too busy to play the game anymore. I think I had a Raffle Booth and Berry Shop, but that's about it.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast