Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Is there a way to delete shops or change people's shops? I have 2 Lottery and 2 salons (because that's what my friends became, so I HAD to put them in too). I really want a market shop, but nobody is offering it, and now that my Nursery is there, I have no open shop spots left.
    You can't delete them but you can invite someone else and replace them.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Same here. It is quite unfortunate, I have almost all of my shops fully upgraded, but no nursery! What a drag! Oh well
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

Ahh, today was a good day for Wondermall (my Join Avenue). Marlon came, got my Dojo to level 10, got the avenue to level 21, AND got a Nursery!! Yay!
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

I'm now halfway to maxing out the avenue's rank.

I'm also starting to get visitors that are worth 800 points thanks to my player run shops.

Gotta love how GameFreak decided to store their Join Avenue data

Already Join Ave level 20 and haven't yet finished the main play through.

I'm still getting people online but I haven't talked to them yet. I'll Invite or Recommend them later to get and level the breeding store.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Reached Rank 20 today.
    Have a feeling after seeing that cut scene, that I won't be seeing the owner from here on out.

My Website:
        Spoiler:- Website:

Special: Join anytime from now until October 15th, and become a Moderator!
        Spoiler:- Additional Info:

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Reached Rank 20 today.
    Have a feeling after seeing that cut scene, that I won't be seeing the owner from here on out.
    There's an owner?

As you don't see him much at all, it's no big loss really.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Reached Rank 20 today.
    He'll show up each level you increase from now on. He'll be giving you a Stardust each rank and Rare Candy every ten ranks until you reach rank 100, where you get a Comet Shard. You can replay the parade sequence whenever you want now.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I did the DST on my 3DS today and now everything is sold out for some weird reason, plus the 6 people I battled and traded with last night aren't running through my avenue... What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    I did the DST on my 3DS today and now everything is sold out for some weird reason, plus the 6 people I battled and traded with last night aren't running through my avenue... What's going on?
    Well, when you change the date or time for any reason, all daily events get delayed so

Question: How high does my rank have to be to be able to get Gym Leaders?

Love Join Avenue! so far . It's a big step up from Black and White, where you had to actually run into people, etc., just to do any of the mini games. It's great that they let the people you traded with from the GTS visit your mall, it really adds some depth to it. Up to level 4 so far on the mall. It's pretty fun.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Question: How high does my rank have to be to be able to get Gym Leaders?
    The first (and so far only) Gym Leader to visit me came somewhere around level 5, but I've heard you just need to have beaten the Elite 4 for them to start showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Well, when you change the date or time for any reason, all daily events get delayed so
    Argh.... I was afraid of that. When I got a visitor and leveled up my fitness zone, everything was still unavailable (Which doesn't usually happen as they restock if there are new items)

So changing the time on the DS will affect Join Avenue? Oh ffs. I'm really starting to like Join Avenue now that I've got the hang of it, and I don't want to hinder its growth in any way. I'll probably leave the clock alone for now. I have like seven different shops so far and I've been trading with other games to increase the amount of visitors.

Reading the reply from Serebii's tweet regarding JA being time-based event, I'm honestly surprised that at this point some people still didn't know about it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaphotics View Post
    Gotta love how GameFreak decided to store their Join Avenue data

So we also can recruit them as our assistants? Nice. I definitely will do that once GLs starts coming to my JA, hopefully they'll accept
    It would be great if we can confine them in that small office space

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    The first (and so far only) Gym Leader to visit me came somewhere around level 5, but I've heard you just need to have beaten the Elite 4 for them to start showing up.
    That's weird cause I beat the E4 twice, have a rank 8 avenue, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of a gym leader! They obviously hate me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    Said it before, so I'll say it again. Best Wishes needs more delicious N.

Cool! I'll make Skyla and Elesa my assistants. Can the nursery only be built at rank 15?
    I'm rank 8 and halfway to rank 9

Just a couple interesting things I've noticed about Join Avenue:

1. While trading over the GTS, the subsequent person that shows up in your Join Avenue will not retain any personal data save their name, meaning that their phrases will be randomly generated by the game, and usually nonsensical. You also cannot recruit them as secretaries even though the "recruit" option is available.

2. While playing on Random Matchup, however, the subsequent person that shows up on your Join Avenue will retain all personal data, and their phrases will be exact and completely uncensored. I have personally had peoples' avatars scream obscenities at me, along with things like "Boners4U" and "Nutsack!" This seems like an oversight by GF, since in this situation it makes no sense for nicknames to be censored on Random Matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmuhsee View Post
    2. While playing on Random Matchup, however, the subsequent person that shows up on your Join Avenue will retain all personal data, and their phrases will be exact and completely uncensored. I have personally had peoples' avatars scream obscenities at me, along with things like "Boners4U" and "Nutsack!" This seems like an oversight by GF, since in this situation it makes no sense for nicknames to be censored on Random Matchup.
    There is a warning that says that people all around the world can see what is put into the text box. :/

As for why it's uncensored, though, I don't know. On the same subject, though, they should just censor only the offensive nicknames on Random Matchup, and not all nicknames.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

scream obscenities at me
    curses. someone knows what I've been doing. jk
    its great, however, that you can just troll people on gts negotiations ust to get them in to your avenue.
    too bad the time change has messed me up
    3DS friend code- jack-3394 4240 7265
    Games Mastered    Spoiler:- click here:

If you have any new in-game and competitive uses/ideas for Sceptile, my page is for you

While trading over the GTS, the subsequent person that shows up in your Join Avenue will not retain any personal data save their name, meaning that their phrases will be randomly generated by the game, and usually nonsensical.
    Nonsensical indeed, yesterday I got someone whose phrase is "Angry".

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Yep. I traded with a random person over infra red and they said 'bababa' instead of 'Hello'

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    So we also can recruit them as our assistants? Nice. I definitely will do that once GLs starts coming to my JA, hopefully they'll accept
    It would be great if we can confine them in that small office space
    That's a hack...

Gym leaders can only be recommended to other shops. Also, Iris and Grimsly never even appear in the avenue in the first place.

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast