Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

I did the Magnemite Coil for a few hours straight. My Join Avenue easily reached Lv. 8, and all of my shops now are Lv.4.

IMO, the Magnemite method is the one that works best for me.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I did the Magnemite Coil for a few hours straight. My Join Avenue easily reached Lv. 8, and all of my shops now are Lv.4.

IMO, the Magnemite method is the one that works best for me.
    I went from level 11 to level 19 during the day yesterday by using the Magnemite Coil. And I finally got my nursery
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

I've been having mixed results with the coil; sometimes I get every trade and sometimes I miss them all. I've been slowly advancing my avenue (it's rank 5 now), and can't wait until it gets higher!

Rank 22 and still no Nursery.
    I don't know why the game insists on being difficult.
    Oh well, maybe by Rank 50 I'll have one.
    Under Construction

Just asking, but don;t you need to beat the game. Not sure where you stand in the game's story, but just saying. >.>

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

I love the Magnemite coil! I actually hardly ever experience problems with it...I'm always able to find new ones. I also like to use GTS negotiations...I always have the intent of trading, but even if you don't, simply connecting with the person, not even having to trade, will allow them to show up. GTS Negotiations can take some time though, as it seems to take a while to find a partner.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

The music is incredibly catchy. This could become very gamebreaking once you get it to high levels.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

I've done trades and stuff and like never saw anyone's character but my own. One other player's character, but I should have seen more than that.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

At level 14, not that many trainers out there who want to trade magimites.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    At level 14, not that many trainers out there who want to trade magimites.
    Yeah, unfortunately, the strategy only works for awhile, and then the Magnemites get recycled so often to the point where your Avenue won't accept them anymore.

The Magnemites are like a crutch; they're not the key to getting a high-leveled Join Avenue, but they certainly help you get there. :P

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Not to mention that lately it's harder to get more trades, most of the Magnemite shown to be available has been traded away (why Game Freak still has not fix this bug is beyond me) so yesterday I only managed to trade 5 Magnemite even after 1 hour.

Most of my visitors now are from the DW instead of from the Coiling.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Not to mention that lately it's harder to get more trades, most of the Magnemite shown to be available has been traded away (why Game Freak still has not fix this bug is beyond me) so yesterday I only managed to trade 5 Magnemite even after 1 hour.

Most of my visitors now are from the DW instead of from the Coiling.
    Yeah, crutches of the same size can't help you when you grow taller and develop more, unfortunately. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Somehow I got several characters asking to open a shop that already existed... that was weird...
    I wonder if the game intends for that to happen?

I heard about this running jnto yourself thing...how is that possible?

You're allowed to have as many of a particular shop as you want.

Which is nice, as some like the raffle and antique shop are of rather limited use.

Dang still not getting the nursery. How long until you guys got it?

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Ever since I ranked up my two Raffle Shops, I have only been getting Berry Juices as prizes (every day, without fail). Why might this be? When they were at Rank 1, I was getting a variety of stuff, all the way up to prize #4. I thought the chance of getting a better prize was supposed to improve once the shops/ avenues started ranking up?
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    Ever since I ranked up my two Raffle Shops, I have only been getting Berry Juices as prizes (every day, without fail). Why might this be? When they were at Rank 1, I was getting a variety of stuff, all the way up to prize #4. I thought the chance of getting a better prize was supposed to improve once the shops/ avenues started ranking up?
    It could just be awful luck, but I have been experiencing a bit of this too. Anyway, my Join Ave. is only rank 9. I have been doing a lot of GTS trading trying to get my Oval Charm, so that helps a bit. My question is; can I delete a shop once I have added it? Because I accidentally allowed someone to open a shop that I already had one of, and I can't figure out how to remove it. I really want a nursey, so I am probably going to enter the magnemite coil in addition to my regular GTS trades. I also wonder if it would be efficient to fill up my Join Avenue with multiple nurseries when I can finally get them.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    It could just be awful luck, but I have been experiencing a bit of this too. Anyway, my Join Ave. is only rank 9. I have been doing a lot of GTS trading trying to get my Oval Charm, so that helps a bit. My question is; can I delete a shop once I have added it? Because I accidentally allowed someone to open a shop that I already had one of, and I can't figure out how to remove it. I really want a nursey, so I am probably going to enter the magnemite coil in addition to my regular GTS trades. I also wonder if it would be efficient to fill up my Join Avenue with multiple nurseries when I can finally get them.
    I don't believe you can delete shops directly. You can only overwrite them with new ones.

I'm finally Rank 10. I named my avenue New Pallet. I hope my 3DS comes back soon so I can trade for Magnemites and other pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Porygandrew View Post
    So 20 or 24 hours from when I do the raffle, it resets?
    I saved right before the raffle-guy and before the day changed over to 'tomorrow'. I SR'ed and I keep getting the same item. I've found the same thing happens with the guy on Route 13 that's supposed to give you evolution-inducing items. I keep getting flutes...
    The guy that gives evolution items on route 13 on black and white now only gives flutes on BW2.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Don't know what I'm doing wrong, have met people in DW and am doing random wifi battles but still no visitors to my Join Avenue. Only got two shops as a result ^^

Friend code is 0261 8548 6827.

Also, I'm doing the Magnemite Coil thingy if people want an active GTS trader.
    Last edited by bigdavejob; 10th November 2012 at 9:23 PM.

I;m at level 15. Waiting for the nursery...
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavejob View Post
    Don't know what I'm doing wrong, have met people in DW and am doing random wifi battles but still no visitors to my Join Avenue. Only got two shops as a result ^^

Friend code is 0261 8548 6827
    Sometimes you have to wait patiently. Try again in a few hours.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavejob View Post

Friend code is 0261 8548 6827.

Also, I'm doing the Magnemite Coil thingy if people want an active GTS trader.
    if you want ill give it a try.

ive been trading in my ledgendaries for an hour ;p

good thing i have extras.
    岩根雅明=♡

Elesa has just visited my Join Avenue. Day = made.

And with that, my Join Avenue is now officially Rank 15! Yay! =D

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast