Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

i have a problem, i recently changed my time on my 3DS because of the daylight saving time yesterday. And when i went to join avenue today, no NPCS were walking through and nobody had anything to sell like i bought it all already. Did anyone else have this problem?
    Pokemon XY: Episode 15 is my favorite Pokemon episode OF ALL TIME (And Clemont my favorite character)

Quote Originally Posted by Supersonicbro View Post
    i have a problem, i recently changed my time on my 3DS because of the daylight saving time yesterday. And when i went to join avenue today, no NPCS were walking through and nobody had anything to sell like i bought it all already. Did anyone else have this problem?
    Yes. You have to wait 24-48 hours for the problem to fix itself.
    You'll also notice that you can't use Game Sync.
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

ah okay i knew it had something to do with the time. thanks.
    Pokemon XY: Episode 15 is my favorite Pokemon episode OF ALL TIME (And Clemont my favorite character)

so far I have:

Rank 10 Avenue
    Rank 4 Fitness
    Rank 4 Fitness
    Rank 1 Fitness
    Rank 4 Beauty Salon
    Rank 5 Antique
    Rank 3 Food Court
    Rank 3 Flower place
    Rank 4 Lottery
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Got every shop to its third stage today (with a couple of them being Rank 9).
    The Avenue Rank itself is 24, been slacking a little.

Finally got my nursery after 20-30 people
    Also finding that the fitness shops really help when you level to 100 for type-champion medals
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

My avenue has Levels from 9-10. Dream World spamming ftw.

Speaking of, I had an Anomaly involving the Dream World. You know how you have Friends who appear as their avatar as specified on their trainer card? The anomaly is I got myself running a Salon (I still can't believe that I have to groom pokemon, I wanted the Colosseum), via Wireless encounter or trade, I'm a Ace Trainer, but if I visit myself in the dream world, I become a Preschooler. I feel like my Black trainer's having a case of Hotaru Tomoe Syndrome (As in the fact in Sailor Moon S, said character was aged to 12 rapidly from an infant until the end where she returned to being an infant) at the moment as it keeps switching between the two whenever my Black visits my Black 2 Dream Home then meets via C-Gear. Was this noticed before, and if not, who else noticed this?
    Pkmn Trainer Halkel:
    Diamond FC: 0259-7843-6718
    Platinum FC: 4985-1701-9701
    Heart Gold FC: 4598-1825-7435
    Black FC: 3825-7716-5520
    Black 2 FC: 3053-5471-8420
    3DS FC: 3179-6050-1707

B2W2 HAf: 220/220 (222/222 if you count both formes of Basculin and Shellos)
    XY HAf: 264/264 (266/269 if you count both formes of Basculin, Shellos and Pumpkaboo, Unsure if Blue or Yellow Symbiosis Floette exist as I've been hearing)
    XY HAm/HAg: 14/14

Spreadsheet for Hidden Abilities (Gen 5 now added)

Hunting HH/Friend Safari Pokemon (Not asking for):

Seeking Hidden Abilities (X&Y): None right now

Nationals Ratings:
    UK Nationals 2013: Rank 77

I have that anomaly, too. My Black Version's avatar is Roughneck but from Dream World, he's Youngster.

3DS FC: 0216-0841-7478
        Spoiler:- Extra:

roxie has come to my aenue it is rank but how do i get more gym leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemAddict View Post
    Join Avenue has quickly become one of my favorite new features in B2W2.
    Currently I'm rank 12, and I have one of each shop except for Nursery~.

But today I had Roxie come to my avenue, and when I recommended her to a shop, she rewarded me with 1000 points! How often do gym leaders show up?
    that is my question i am rank 11 and i had samething happen 2 me

i have found that if you just talk to people in each town people show up in your avenue

I just made an interesting discovery. I got my avenue to rank 23 before the elite four, and the post E4 features were only unlocked when I ranked up to 24. So if you get to level 100 before the elite 4 that would mean your avenue is stuck without the ability to get the nursery or buy certain items. Unlikely to be a problem for anyone, but should be noted. I also missed out on the Stardust for rank 24, because the Owner was there to tell me about Nurserys instead.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    I just made an interesting discovery. I got my avenue to rank 23 before the elite four, and the post E4 features were only unlocked when I ranked up to 24. So if you get to level 100 before the elite 4 that would mean your avenue is stuck without the ability to get the nursery or buy certain items. Unlikely to be a problem for anyone, but should be noted. I also missed out on the Stardust for rank 24, because the Owner was there to tell me about Nurserys instead.
    Well, glad I didn't level up all the way before beating the E4, not that I, or anyone in their right mind would.

Dang, still not getting the Nursery. I love it when my shops refer their customer to the next shop in an awesome chain, where points increase from one shop to the next. I find that it happens more with people from the Dream World though.

Also I am participating in the Magnemite Coil, search for Magnemites in the Philippines. I'm Enji on the GTS.

I haven't paid much attention to my own Join Avenue; I got it to Rank 6 a few days ago, but I haven't even bothered to increase its level lately. Also, since I changed the time on my DS, the shops no longer carry any items. I heard that you have to wait a couple of days for the items to return, but this only makes me want to visit Join Avenue less.

My join avenue is rank 11 but I'm still having issues about getting use the fact there's only small handfuls of visitors everyday.

Join avenue is hopping right now, especially after interacting with my friends! Hoping to get my Berry Stand up to par, so I can get a Salac Berry or so.

My join avenue just recently got up to level 2 and now that I've traded with my black, white and platinum I am no longer getting any visitors. So I completed a barrage of pokestar studio movies and will continue to do the others just so I can get some more visitors. Oh yeah...there are two people that just stand in my avenue and if I talk to them they will ask me the same question everytime (can't direct them to a shop)...are they going to be standing there forever?

Edit: I just thought of something....if I trade over my team from my white game (didn't do much item collecting or anything so I don't mind) then I could constantly start the game over with new ids..then I could just trade over my starter and start the game over again as a way to generate visitors right? Or is there a limit to how many I can generate from one game despite different ids? I don't have wifi so I was thinking about doing this.
    Last edited by Birds of Paradise; 14th November 2012 at 11:53 PM.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/20fva8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    My join avenue just recently got up to level 2 and now that I've traded with my black, white and platinum I am no longer getting any visitors. So I completed a barrage of pokestar studio movies and will continue to do the others just so I can get some more visitors. Oh yeah...there are two people that just stand in my avenue and if I talk to them they will ask me the same question everytime (can't direct them to a shop)...are they going to be standing there forever?

Edit: I just thought of something....if I trade over my team from my white game (didn't do much item collecting or anything so I don't mind) then I could constantly start the game over with new ids..then I could just trade over my starter and start the game over again as a way to generate visitors right? Or is there a limit to how many I can generate from one game despite different ids? I don't have wifi so I was thinking about doing this.
    They're there to gather information about you if your data is passed through IR or something (not sure really what kind of communication is needed) they will be passed over to the other game. It will have some bearing with some of the recommendations.

And yes, that would work. It will take too much hassle though IMHO. The Magnemite Coil seems to work pretty well without the need to resort to such tedious measure (the GTS negotiations work well too).

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    They're there to gather information about you if your data is passed through IR or something (not sure really what kind of communication is needed) they will be passed over to the other game. It will have some bearing with some of the recommendations.

And yes, that would work. It will take too much hassle though IMHO. The Magnemite Coil seems to work pretty well without the need to resort to such tedious measure (the GTS negotiations work well too).
    I don't have wifi so that is why I am considering it. Good to know that it would work though
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/20fva8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

how do i get the nursery shop in my avenue i check what people say everyday but no-one seems to want to make one :/
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 0791-2010-9738

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    how do i get the nursery shop in my avenue i check what people say everyday but no-one seems to want to make one :/
    Your Join Avenue needs to be rank 15 and you need to have defeated the Elite 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikis View Post
    Your Join Avenue needs to be rank 15 and you need to have defeated the Elite 4.
    Okay thanks
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 0791-2010-9738

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Well, I've gotten my Avenue to a respectable Rank 29, mostly through the Magnemite Coil. I have a Rank 10 Nursery as well, because a fan of mine luckily asked to make a Nursery the day my Avenue hit Rank 15 I've noticed though, that people still ask for your shops that are Rank 10, which makes it hard to abuse the 50% discount sale. Right now, I'm deciding between Dojo vs. Cafe, which I have multiple Rank 10 versions of each. What I'm confused about is how to unlock the Training Lv10 and Lv20, because none of my Dojos have it. According to Serebii, these two items exist, but you cannot unlock them through leveling up the Dojo. Has anyone received either Training level at their Dojo, or knows how to?

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenEons View Post
    Well, I've gotten my Avenue to a respectable Rank 29, mostly through the Magnemite Coil. I have a Rank 10 Nursery as well, because a fan of mine luckily asked to make a Nursery the day my Avenue hit Rank 15 I've noticed though, that people still ask for your shops that are Rank 10, which makes it hard to abuse the 50% discount sale. Right now, I'm deciding between Dojo vs. Cafe, which I have multiple Rank 10 versions of each. What I'm confused about is how to unlock the Training Lv10 and Lv20, because none of my Dojos have it. According to Serebii, these two items exist, but you cannot unlock them through leveling up the Dojo. Has anyone received either Training level at their Dojo, or knows how to?
    Nope. Perhaps it's one of those things that's in the code, but not in the game. Of course, the Wonder Dinner does practically the same thing, and it's actually available! ^w^

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast