Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Training lv5 is also shown to exist, but not available from the Dojo, as the max is lv4.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I'm at Rank 25 now and I'm already tired of Stardust.
    Hoping by Rank 30 I can at least get a Star Piece. Higher ranks should equal bigger prizes I'd hope.
    Under Construction

Whats the magnemite coil and what does it have to do with join avenue?
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    Whats the magnemite coil and what does it have to do with join avenue?
    catch a magnemite, deposit it on the GTS for another magnemite of any level, wait for a while for someone to trade their magnemite for it, and then you have 'interacted' with that person so they will appear at your join avenue. Repeat over and over to get lots of people to come

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

Both Marlon and Clay have visited my Avenue, giving 1000 points each. I now have 3 flowers shops level 8, 1 at level 7. Which means I'm 1 rank away from getting all the stat enhancing berries (I just Petaya now), except Lansat and Starf - acquiring those is a lot more difficult. ETA: I have Petaya!

I'm actually thinking of getting rid of some flower shops once I've stocked up on the Stat berries, the rest of them I can grow in the DW. I've already gotten rid of my rank 10 market in favour of a nursery.
    Last edited by 1quacka1; 17th November 2012 at 6:36 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Currently Rank 12 now. 2 more ranks and I get a hatchery.
    Anyone know if a gym leader can spawn in your shop again or is it only once for each gym leader?

There's no limit to the number of times they can show up, but only one gym leader can appear per day.

I'm more interested in whether you can have multiple gym leaders in your avenue at the same time. I rather doubt it, because I noticed that the gym leader always appears in the same "lane" (two from the right edge) and always runs from the bottom of your screen to the top. I think there are six lanes and two directions to walk in, which adds up to the twelve visitors max that you can have at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    I'm more interested in whether you can have multiple gym leaders in your avenue at the same time. I rather doubt it, because I noticed that the gym leader always appears in the same "lane" (two from the right edge) and always runs from the bottom of your screen to the top. I think there are six lanes and two directions to walk in, which adds up to the twelve visitors max that you can have at a time.
    I think the gym leaders can only appear one at a time.
    They can be assistants, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    Both Marlon and Clay have visited my Avenue, giving 1000 points each. I now have 3 flowers shops level 8, 1 at level 7. Which means I'm 1 rank away from getting all the stat enhancing berries (I just Petaya now), except Lansat and Starf - acquiring those is a lot more difficult. ETA: I have Petaya!

I'm actually thinking of getting rid of some flower shops once I've stocked up on the Stat berries, the rest of them I can grow in the DW. I've already gotten rid of my rank 10 market in favour of a nursery.
    How do the gym leaders appear?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I think the gym leaders can only appear one at a time.
    They can be assistants, right?
    I believe that photo of gym leaders as assistants was taken from a hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    How do the gym leaders appear?
    They show up randomly. It can take a while if you're waiting for a specific gym leader...

Yeah I've only had Roxie show up at the moment.

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

I just got my join avenue to lvl 3 and the most recent shop that I've added is the lottery. So now I have a salon, cafe, dojo, florist, raffle, market and antique shop. So far I mostly buy stuff from the florist and market, but eventually I'll be using the dojo. Last shop will be for the nursery but for now its a second florist shop.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

I've seen that the Nursery can be very handy especially if its at level 10. But why isn't it considered a handy tool for breeding through the masuda method? Assuming you save the game before recieving 5 eggs at a time.

Is there a down side that I'm not aware of?
    Last edited by Bluemiracle; 17th November 2012 at 10:40 PM.
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

I like how the shops can get named after people you have interacted with.
    it really cracks me up because on of my friend's names is SH*TAS*
    but actually spelt out, so now I have a "SH*TAS* Fitness"
    ^^
    SS team:

in gen V I want Meloetta
        Spoiler:- What I have for trade:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    I've seen that the Nursery can be very handy especially if its at level 10. But why isn't it considered a handy tool for breeding through the masuda method? Assuming you save the game before recieving 5 eggs at a time.

Is there a down side that I'm not aware of?
    Well, with only one Nursery at rank 10, you still aren't going to hatch very many eggs unless they have a low step count. They are useful if you open up at least 3, but then you still have a limited amount of eggs you can hatch. You can guarantee that those eggs hatched by the nursery will hatch much faster than if you hatched them with Flame Body. I'd say their benefits outweight the limit of eggs you can hatch, though.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Rank 10 Nurseries are extremely useful. Level 5 warm (which occupies 6 out of 15 slots) will hatch anything, and hatching 9-10k step pokemon instantly is pretty awesome. But yeah, even running 5 nurseries, I can't get through more than 2 boxes of eggs.

Black/White 2 don't seem to support Hatch Power S/Max directly, so I'm working on leveling my entree to get the lower level hatch powers. Just knowing that my nurseries are about to run dry makes me want to stop breeding, so I hatch much fewer eggs nowadays than I used to.

Rank 10 Nurseries are extremely useful. Level 5 warm (which occupies 6 out of 15 slots) will hatch anything, and hatching 9-10k step pokemon instantly is pretty awesome. But yeah, even running 5 nurseries, I can't get through more than 2 boxes of eggs.

Black/White 2 don't seem to support Hatch Power S/Max directly, so I'm working on leveling my entree to get the lower level hatch powers. Just knowing that my nurseries are about to run dry makes me want to stop breeding, so I hatch much fewer eggs nowadays than I used to.
    Thats why I added 'Assuming you save the game before recieving 5 eggs at a time.' which means I would SR every time I hatched all 5 eggs and no shiny came out from them ^^
    Last edited by Bluemiracle; 18th November 2012 at 12:56 AM.

. no shiny charm used .

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    Thats why I added 'Assuming you save the game before recieving 5 eggs at a time.' which means I would SR every time I hatched all 5 eggs and no shiny came out from them ^^
    I missed that part. Yeah, that'll work, especially with the oval charm increasing egg production rates. I've never done it that way myself, probably because I like to breed for IVs at the same time.

I missed that part. Yeah, that'll work, especially with the oval charm increasing egg production rates. I've never done it that way myself, probably because I like to breed for IVs at the same time.
    Just got the Oval Charm so I'm looking forward to this possibility. And yeah, the down side of this is indeed the IV selection... but at least the nature can be controled with everstone

. no shiny charm used .

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman192 View Post
    catch a magnemite, deposit it on the GTS for another magnemite of any level, wait for a while for someone to trade their magnemite for it, and then you have 'interacted' with that person so they will appear at your join avenue. Repeat over and over to get lots of people to come
    Thanks and awww man I have no wifi snapping turtles.
    my join avenue is like lv 6 lol I don't have much time to play it.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Gym leaders don't always appear in the same lane. I've seen gym leaders four times now and I know I've had them in at least 3 lanes, and coming from both directions.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    how do i get the nursery shop in my avenue i check what people say everyday but no-one seems to want to make one :/
    your avenue needs to be rank 15

Quote Originally Posted by alexcthekid View Post
    your avenue needs to be rank 15
    And you may have to wait even more after that until someone who wants to open one shows up, if you're one of the unlucky people (unlike me =p).

All of my shops but Janus Fitness are now Rank 4 and i'm almost to Rank 13. GTS Negiotiations helps

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast