Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    And you may have to wait even more after that until someone who wants to open one shows up, if you're one of the unlucky people (unlike me =p).
    Yeah, I've seen people approaching Rank 30 and still not have a Nursery.

I've had my second gym leader visit today, this time, it was Elesa. A few days ago, Drayden had visited. Loving the 1000 points they give, especially if I'm able to send them to my nursery, which is still at a lower rank, since I had to wait quite some time before I got it. Unfortunately, Elesa wanted a shop with a female clerk, my nursery is run by a male clerk
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

I thought of sending Magnemites with my Trainer name and Trainer ID. Just to see if it will someday return to me hahaha.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

I found that when you sync your game, wake up your pokemon, go to avenue, see all the customers, then re-sync again and tuck in a new pokemon, your customers will come back for a second time. I had 2lots of 12 customers come down, so 24, not including the ones from GTS magnemite coil.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Are you saying that if you wake up a Pokemon and tuck in a new one in the same day, you can get your dream worlds visitors to appear twice?

If so, I wish I had known that much sooner...

Once you reach rank 15, you can ask your assistant to change one of the shop to a nursery. That what I did.
    Come visit my pokemon.

Pokemon Amie! YAAAAAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Are you saying that if you wake up a Pokemon and tuck in a new one in the same day, you can get your dream worlds visitors to appear twice?

Yes thats correct, least thats what happened to me. Hopefully i can do it again tomorrow.

I also found out that you cannot 'recruit' gym leaders. I had Elesa pop up too and all I could do was recommend
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 19th November 2012 at 3:47 PM.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

hurray! i finally got a nurshery yes i know i spelled it wrong malso i have a lvl 8 museum. i am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Diz~ View Post
    Once you reach rank 15, you can ask your assistant to change one of the shop to a nursery. That what I did.
    Thinking about it, one of my shopkeepers wants to change to a Nursery. I'm all like "lol yeah no", though, since they're the second highest level in my Join Avenue.

Also, for those of you who've unlocked the option, what did you rename your Join Avenue to?

Changing an existing shop into a nursery retains its current level.

You can also change it back into the original shop with the same result, though you only do this once a day.

Ooooooo, I definitely name mine Dream Avenue. I forgot the reason, but that what I call it.
    Come visit my pokemon.

Pokemon Amie! YAAAAAY!!

Thinking about it, one of my shopkeepers wants to change to a Nursery. I'm all like "lol yeah no", though, since they're the second highest level in my Join Avenue.

Also, for those of you who've unlocked the option, what did you rename your Join Avenue to?
    i name mine after my trainer. i now lame

Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    I thought of sending Magnemites with my Trainer name and Trainer ID. Just to see if it will someday return to me hahaha.
    That actually happened to me

Well, almost.

A few days ago I saw that my Magnemite is up for trade on the GTS, but when I want to do the trade, GTS says it has been taken by someone else....oh well.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I renamed mine Purgatory. XD
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

Something different happened this morning...I recommended someone to my barber shop...then that shop keeper sent that person to another shop...and this happened until the original character went to a total of 4 shops! Shortly after the same thing happened, but after the customer visited my recommended shop, the shopkeeper directed them somewhere else but they were disappointed and left...I didn't have any control on where the shopkeeper was sending them but it was interesting to watch.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Changing an existing shop into a nursery retains its current level.

You can also change it back into the original shop with the same result, though you only do this once a day.
    Oh. *feels stupid*

Still, it's the Antiques Shop, which I like.

My Join Avenue's new name is a reference to another game. It makes sense in context.

Sadly people with racial slurs etc get to shout them out in my avenue aswell :<

I have to correct myself on this. I tried this again and wasn't able to get a second wave of 12ppl from dreamworld.

Black 2-Three shops rank 10, the other 5 are rank 9, very close. Rank 25 overall.

White 2-Shops are all rank 4-7, overall rank is 14 I believe. Still a bit ways to go.

I realize now that the NPC shoppers aren't only one time, I wasn't sure at first, I figured they were but it's been a while and I'm sure I would have ran out by now, so that's nice to know, now maybe I can reach Rank 100...in 50 years(Well I suppose it wont be that bad, took a little over a month to get rank 25 I think, so probably 5 or so months then if I keep my pace).

EDIT: And I just remembered the amount of points needed to go to the next rank changes every so often so...probably not 5 months.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I've only just recently started to garner interest in my Join Avenue. I only have it rank 4, and my shops are only ranks 1-3, but I've had a couple of recommendations to a single store end up in all eight of my shops getting points by chain-linked recommendations. Sadly, the points for ranking the avenue itself only increases by the points that the final store in the chain received.

Fans who ask me, "where do you think I wanna go" when I try to recommend a shop, always end up disappointed. I must not have had what they wanted, because at one point, I had around 3 different barbers, two delis, a raffle, an antiques shop, and a mart, but now I've replaced my second deli and one of my barbers with a florist and a dojo. I wanna get a café, but fans won't gimme.

Sadly, I can't access a wifi connection in my rural area without changing my ISP and bundling it with my cable TV and landline telephone services, so I can't do any player interactions besides my own B2/B1/W1 carts and CPU-generated fans. I also don't have one of those USB things for my DS, because they were discontinued for being a choking hazard to little kids because they have small parts.

I've never been asked by a shopkeeper to change type of shop. How does this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    Fans who ask me, "where do you think I wanna go" when I try to recommend a shop, always end up disappointed. I must not have had what they wanted, because at one point, I had around 3 different barbers, two delis, a raffle, an antiques shop, and a mart, but now I've replaced my second deli and one of my barbers with a florist and a dojo. I wanna get a café, but fans won't gimme.
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml

"Now, where do you think I want to go?" means you have to direct them to ANY shop with a female shopkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Bionickai001 View Post
    I've never been asked by a shopkeeper to change type of shop. How does this happen?
    Only certain shopkeeper will ask that. Specifically, those who opens Nursery post-game.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/...enuefans.shtml

Check the ones that says "pre-Elite Four" and "post-Elite Four"

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I just reached Rank 14. Hope I find the Nursery people right after I reach Rank 15 so I can remove the extra Mart I added accidentally a month ago.

My avenue is rank 72 right now.

I'm not actively trying to increase the rank anymore, simply replacing and maxing out new shops as needed to maintain the discount.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 22nd November 2012 at 1:07 AM.

I recently ranked all my shops up to 10, so now I have the special promotion going on.

My avenue is currently at rank 36, with 1 of each kind of shop.

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

Join Avenue is so legit x3! My is lvl 4 and I have to many shops XD! My fav shop is the cafe one x3! Yummy foods for my Pokemon x3! I also like the Dojos x3! My dojo is lvl 4 the highest lvl I have on my shop XD! I just now started doing some wifi stuff and getting some people to my avenue so its exciting ^^!

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast