Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

I opened up a nursery! I'm at Rank 17. Sadly it is hard to know if they want to visit the nursery

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Sadly it is hard to know if they want to visit the nursery
    ....I posted a link on the very top of this page that has the list of all the things that the fans are saying and where you should direct them to, try to check the "Levelling Up" section in that link

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I opened up a nursery! I'm at Rank 17. Sadly it is hard to know if they want to visit the nursery
    It's much easier than the other shops, one of them says "I want to hatch an egg". Can't get any clearer than that
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Finally got my Dojo, and with my Lvl 3 Deli, I can level up a Pokemon 2 Levels every day if I get enough money to do that ^^.

Question

how can you get a gym leader to come to your join avenue?

Quote Originally Posted by irvizzy View Post
    how can you get a gym leader to come to your join avenue?
    You just have to wait and hope for them to show up. I'm at Rank 24 or 25, and have only seen 2 gym leaders, Drayden and Elesa.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

My Join Avenue is finally at Rank 18, though my Nursery is still at Level 2 because of no one wanting to visit it. ;~;

My Join Avenue is at lvl 10. I got one of each shop aside from the nursery (I haven't finished the main story yet in B2) and most of them are at lvl 4 aside from the florist. I want to change one of my shops to have a female clerk as most people that visit want to see a female clerk and only the cafe person is a female.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    My Join Avenue is finally at Rank 18, though my Nursery is still at Level 2 because of no one wanting to visit it. ;~;
    Go to your office and set the Nursery as the shop people will visit?

Also, for visitors generated by the game, you can soft reset them. Just save before entering the Avenue, then if the you can't direct the visitor to the Nursery, soft reset.
    I'm not sure about visitors from trading/DW, I haven't check.

And make use of the generic requests like "is there any place where I can relax?" or "is there any place where girls will be thrilled? or "Take me somewhere! Anywhere!"
    If you found any visitor asking those, immediately direct them to the Nursery instead of your other shops. "Take me somewhere" only works if your Nursery's shopkeeper is male, though. If it's female, then look for "Now, where do you think I will go?" instead. For a more complete list, check the link I posted at the top of this page.

You don't have to always use the "I want to hatch an egg" request to level up the Nursery, you know.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I'm really excited because yesterday I finally got my Nursery!
    And sure enough it was a Nurse who wanted to open it.
    Now I no longer need to gripe about it.
    Under Construction

almost to rank 20
    is there an easier way to rank up than magnemite coiling? i find that most magnemites have already been traded
    3DS friend code- jack-3394 4240 7265
    Games Mastered    Spoiler:- click here:

If you have any new in-game and competitive uses/ideas for Sceptile, my page is for you

Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    almost to rank 20
    is there an easier way to rank up than magnemite coiling? i find that most magnemites have already been traded
    Dreamworld is nice since anyone that visits you will come through your avenue
    And those stick for quite a while so if you've got a few DW visitors they'll be constant daily visitors for you

Is there a way to get rid of a shop? I only have space for one more (which I assume should be reserved for the Nursery..I'm at rank 11), and I don't have a Market because I accidentally doubled up on a different shop..

Quote Originally Posted by Staryu View Post
    Is there a way to get rid of a shop? I only have space for one more (which I assume should be reserved for the Nursery..I'm at rank 11), and I don't have a Market because I accidentally doubled up on a different shop..
    The only way to get rid of a shop is to replace it with a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    And make use of the generic requests like "is there any place where I can relax?" or "is there any place where girls will be thrilled? or "Take me somewhere! Anywhere!"
    If you found any visitor asking those, immediately direct them to the Nursery instead of your other shops. "Take me somewhere" only works if your Nursery's shopkeeper is male, though. If it's female, then look for "Now, where do you think I will go?" instead. For a more complete list, check the link I posted at the top of this page.

You don't have to always use the "I want to hatch an egg" request to level up the Nursery, you know.
    Well, yeah, the only problem is that none of my visitors are asking me those things. They all want a female clerk, and my Nursery clerk is male, unfortunately enough...

I really like the idea of Join Avenue.
    I'm only at Rank 7 or something. My DS died a few days ago. Too lazy to charge it.

Credits to -Sorina_Hokage

Is it me or does the guy that supposedly loves Join Avenue and loves the people in the avenue not know anything about anybody? I swear, everybody's history he doesn't know...he doesn't know when their adventure started, if they've entered the HoF, the Pokemon in their Pokedex, etc :/
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    Is it me or does the guy that supposedly loves Join Avenue and loves the people in the avenue not know anything about anybody? I swear, everybody's history he doesn't know...he doesn't know when their adventure started, if they've entered the HoF, the Pokemon in their Pokedex, etc :/
    That's probably because those people are those from Black/White 1 and likely don't have a Join Avenue and the way to transfer that info and whatnot.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    That's probably because those people are those from Black/White 1 and likely don't have a Join Avenue and the way to transfer that info and whatnot.
    Ohhhhhhhhh...and there's no way to tell beforehand what version they're playing
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

He won't ever have any information on the players running shops in your avenue unless you communicated with them in a specific way.

Any local wireless interactions, GTS Negotiations, and I believe random battles will give you information.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Well, yeah, the only problem is that none of my visitors are asking me those things. They all want a female clerk, and my Nursery clerk is male, unfortunately enough...
    I'm very sure you should've read a part of my post that mentioned about soft-resetting the visitors generated by the game

That really helps.

Also, I'll say it again, go to your office, talk to the "Future" NPC, and set the preferred shop as the Nursery.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Am I the only one obssessing and being anal about which shopkeepers should own a specific shop?
    Like my first Nursery was managed by a Biker I think and it bothered me so much, until Hiker Jaylen came around wanting to open a Nursery (which I thought pretty adorable really) until FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY my Nursery is now being managed by Nurse Jess.

I'm at level 37 currently and over 500 people referred. I can't imagine how many it will take to level up to 100 :O

At level 22 with all shops at level 8 except for my nursery which is at level 6
    岩根雅明=♡

My Join Avenue is barely at Rank 9; I've only leveled it up by recommending shops to the characters that show up once a day, every day. I managed to upgrade the Markets into Shops at least, and I also changed the pattern on the ceiling. I also added a Cafe, although it's still at Rank 2. I don't even bother buying items there anymore. It's just something I maintain since it's fairly easy.

I think mine is at level 12- like the previous poster, I've mostly used the once-a-day visitors to level it up. I think I've only got 7 people a day- is there a way to get more? I've been through all the Pokestar movies, but I've heard musicals can add fans, too- I haven't done any of those.

Also, how do you get gym leaders to come by? Cheren randomly showed up the other day, but he's the only one I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I'm very sure you should've read a part of my post that mentioned about soft-resetting the visitors generated by the game
    Ah, ok. I wondered why a particular Hiker's request changed after I turned off the game. At first, he wanted to go to a store with a country look, so I sent him to the Antique store, but he wasn't happy, which confused me. What's more country looking then that? To me no other store looks remotely countryish.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast