Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    This is a cool feature. So how can you increase visits without having to trade and battle all the time?
    Your best bet is doing the contests in Nimbasa City.
    Having your C-Gear on standby while walking through busy places also helps, I believe. I'm not 100% sure because I haven't tried it myself.
        Spoiler:- My Website + Ask.fm:

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Your best bet is doing the contests in Nimbasa City.
    Having your C-Gear on standby while walking through busy places also helps, I believe. I'm not 100% sure because I haven't tried it myself.
    Does this include the musical theater?

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    Does this include the musical theater?
    If I'm not mistaken, yes.
        Spoiler:- My Website + Ask.fm:

Probably the easiest way to get visitors if you don't feel like actively trading with tons of people is to simply use the Dream World on a daily basis, as that can net you up to 12 visitors a day if enough people have visited your home.

I have a clarificatory question. So now I finally get what connectivity methods ensure a truly responsive Avenue (GTS Nego is one of them) and so I want to ask, since I already recruited my friend (who has Black2 and he now runs my Dojo) but we only connected via GTS so I don't have his activities and stuff like that. If I encounter him on GTS Nego, will his shop be automatically updated with the information, or will I have to build over his shop so I can recruit him again later?

Quote Originally Posted by k_tribal View Post
    I have a clarificatory question. So now I finally get what connectivity methods ensure a truly responsive Avenue (GTS Nego is one of them) and so I want to ask, since I already recruited my friend (who has Black2 and he now runs my Dojo) but we only connected via GTS so I don't have his activities and stuff like that. If I encounter him on GTS Nego, will his shop be automatically updated with the information, or will I have to build over his shop so I can recruit him again later?
    It will be automatically updated.

I did it with my own Black, when I changed my trainer class and trade again with my B2, the shopkeeper's sprite gets updated.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It will be automatically updated.

I did it with my own Black, when I changed my trainer class and trade again with my B2, the shopkeeper's sprite gets updated.
    Thanks for all your help Shine!

I got Sacred Ash from the Antique Shop today. Also got an Everstone and a few shards, but, as usual, a bunch of Hard Stones. I'm at Rank 29, and most of my shops are at Rank 10, with a few still stuck at Rank 9. I've given up on Magnemite Coiling for a while, and I'm relying on Dream World friends at this point.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Pokemon Y

yeah, I don't think Coiling still works now, I think most people who abused it in the past no longer needs it.

In fact, I consider myself very lucky if I can get 5 Magnemite trades in just 1 hour.

Most of the Magnemite are either already traded to someone else, or is requesting something that's not Magnemite (seriously, it's called Magnemite Coil for a reason, stop requesting something that's not Magnemite -_-)

I also use the DW now, it's more reliable, I always get at least 10 visitors.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I stopped relying on it a while ago after I noticed the lack of trades.

Now I just use the GTS negotiations and Dream World instead.

Join Avenue has been great but I keep getting hung up on shops that come from Black or White. I never get the game generated fans for it and hardly any Dream World people use their Black or White game. Does anyone have a Black Florist or White Dojo?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Most of the Magnemite are either already traded to someone else, or is requesting something that's not Magnemite (seriously, it's called Magnemite Coil for a reason, stop requesting something that's not Magnemite -_-)
    Yea thats me, im so guilty Only because one day i decided i wanted a Milotic so i deposited a Mag and seeked a Milotic, then 2days later when I went on the GTS, someone sent me one! But it was a hacked lev1 version to which i didnt care. Now Hopefulloy someone might send me a hacked Latias .... or a legit one.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

That's funny, I Coiled for an hour yesterday and managed to fill out my 12 visitors easily. People are still using the Coil, it's just a matter of cycling through the search parameters.

Its weird, I have like 6-7 peeps in mine... and I haven't invited much in, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

That's funny, I Coiled for an hour yesterday and managed to fill out my 12 visitors easily. People are still using the Coil, it's just a matter of cycling through the search parameters.
    I did cycle through the filters. Level 1-10, 11-20, and 21-30, and I keep changing the country, going from Japan, to US, to South Korea, Canada, Australia, Spain, France, and Germany.
    Yet most of the trades are either has been taken by someone else or is requesting something that's not Magnemite.

Though it doesn't really matter for me, with DW giving me enough visitors, I usually won't need more than 2-5 Magnemite trades per day anyway.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

I've only just started trading magnemites to increase the flow of people who visit my Join Avenue and it's working for me. What I do is put a magnemite up for trade for a magnemite and then check back in like an hour and bam another magnemite arrives. I don't even bother catching new magnemites, I just trade whatever I get back over the gts.

However when I try to select someone who wants a magnemite I get the message that the trade has already been completed or something along those lines.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 1st December 2012 at 6:46 AM.

Have any of you tried the Recoil yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Have any of you tried the Recoil yet?
    LOL is it the same thing, but with Magneton? )

Thumbs up Magneton Recoil

Yes, as his signature suggests. Maybe I'll recoil too.

Magnemite Coiling? Huh, never heard of it. And why is it specifically Magnemite anyway? I would think that any other trade for the same Pokemon (even something even more common, like Rattata) would work as well. Maybe Magnemite is just popular or something.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The Secrets of August Manor (Daisy and Tiffany), Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith), The Savage Era: The Blood Crown (Venifica)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    Magnemite Coiling? Huh, never heard of it. And why is it specifically Magnemite anyway? I would think that any other trade for the same Pokemon (even something even more common, like Rattata) would work as well. Maybe Magnemite is just popular or something.
    Because it can be found early in the game and with magnet pull it's basically as common as rattata. I just did like five magnemite for magnemite trades in about a minute on the gts and well it works. I only just opened my Join Avenue a few days ago and it's already on level 3.

It's just really a matter of luck, timing, and quick page refresh whenever you log into GTS for Magnamite trades.

Sometimes, coiling is best done during the day because many Japanese are present. Sometimes during the evening...
    It really depends...

If I can't find a trade, then I'll leave it online. Wait for 3-5 minutes, then I have a new one. Then start looking for trades again. Rinse and repeat.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I also usually get at least ten people an hour from Coiling, and once I even got fifteen. The other day I only got three, though. I have no idea why. I guess it just depends.

Yay! Thru the work of CPU-generated fans and a few self-trades over local wireless, I've reached rank 10 in my Join Avenue, and named it Dragon Ave! I also have my barber shop, one of my cafés, market, and raffle shop rank 5, my antique shop rank 3, my dojo rank 2, and my florist and spare café (to become a nursery after I get avenue rank 15) are stuck at rank 1.

Hey there, would anyone like to help me out here? I am building my dream Join Avenue of shopkeepers with full data (so we will have to meet one time in WFC and then another in GTS Nego). I am looking for the following persons:

A male Ace Trainer for my Market.
    A female Lass for the Salon.
    A male Hiker or a female Ranger for the Cafe (because a bear who can cook is <3)
    And any Youngster/Toddler for the Lottery

If you're looking for an active player with all answered questions and whatnot, then I can also set mine to whatever settings you like. I can open a Nursery. Please message me if you're willing to help. I'll even throw in a Master Ball/elemental stone for your trouble. Thanks in advance!

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast