Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

still working on getting Rank 15 it sure does take awhile

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    still working on getting Rank 15 it sure does take awhile
    It does take a while. I joined in the Magnemite Coil on the GTS to get me there faster, and now I rely on my dream world pals to help me. I just hit Rank 34 last night.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Pokemon Y

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    It does take a while. I joined in the Magnemite Coil on the GTS to get me there faster, and now I rely on my dream world pals to help me. I just hit Rank 34 last night.
    Rank 34? Wow thats incredible

Join Avenue is great. Does it ever expand? Also, what level do you get the incubator thing at? Anyway, I'm at, I believe, level 7 right now, and I love reaching level 4 or so on in shops. It seems so rewarding. And, my dojo helps soo much w/ IV's.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Join Avenue is great. Does it ever expand? Also, what level do you get the incubator thing at? Anyway, I'm at, I believe, level 7 right now, and I love reaching level 4 or so on in shops. It seems so rewarding. And, my dojo helps soo much w/ IV's.
    No, it doesn't expand. Once you hit Rank 10 on all your shops, you get a discount for 7 days. You can replace your shops though if ever you need.

The Nursery unlocks at Rank 15, though that doesn't mean you'll get it then. I was able to open mine at around Rank 20.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Rank 34? Wow thats incredible
    I went up to Rank 35 last night. GTS and Dream World people give more points than in-game NPCs, so the ranks go up much quicker. Before, when I was relying on in-game characters, I was ranking up really slow. Right now, I'm only using Dream World, and with those friends, I usually rank up about once a day, sometimes it can take 2 days, depending on how many people visited my island.
    Last edited by Iris Mist; 8th December 2012 at 2:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    The Nursery unlocks at Rank 15, though that doesn't mean you'll get it then. I was able to open mine at around Rank 20.
    You see, with me, I got the Nursery as soon as I hit Rank 15 (literally seconds after the fact). The shopkeeper at my previous Raffle Shop wanted to change her shop, so I definitely took her up on that offer.

Anyway, I'm doing the same really. Mostly relying on Dream World for visitors. I often get around 10 show up after every game sync. At the moment, my Avenue is at Rank 18 and all my stores are roughly around 6-8. I'm not in a huge rush to max it out, but it is a nice daily thing to do.

I have found that the more you complete the game the more visitors you get every day. After i completed the PokeStudios I started to get between 8-10 people instead of my usual 6-7.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I've come to the conclusion that having more players running shops in your avenue does not increase your chances of getting visitors who want to see them about their records. That said, as long as you have at least one player with records in every category that are decent enough for customers to say they're a great person (Instead of a decent or okay person), you'll have the maximum benefit possible.

It also seems as though shopkeepers who say they're "full of motivation" have the highest chance of recommending a customer to another store, so moving any shops you're trying to level so they're adjacent to them is advisable.

In any case, only five levels until my avenue is rank 100...

My avenue is rank 61. My shops are 3 dojos, 2 flower shops, 1 cafe, 1 mart, and 1 nursery. All but 1 of my flower shops are rank 10. Once I get my second flower shop to 10, I will have my 3rd promotion. I mainly use join avenue for training, and I have 2 boxes of fully trained pokemon. You see, every day I choose one pkemon to train. Then I put the exp. share on it and beat the elite four a couple of times with the amulet coin on my lead. Then I us join avenue to get the poke to 100. This is after ev training of course.

What's this parade feature mentioned in the serebii page?

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    What's this parade feature mentioned in the serebii page?
    After your avenue (the avenue itself, not the shops in it) reached Rank 20, you'll be called into the office, and the owner will make you do a parade in the avenue.
    The parade can be reactivated later on at any time by talking to an NPC inside the office.

It's nothing interesting, really.
    You just automatically walk along the path of the avenue. And while you walk, each shop's description along with when they start opening the shop is mentioned, complete with fancy sound effects.
    Then after all shops are mentioned, each of your secretaries are shown in the same way. That's all.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Just wondering what shops people here run? I run a dojo.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 10th December 2012 at 11:20 AM.

One of my friends told me I opened a Nursery lol 8D

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

My character from Black 1 runs a dojo in my White 2.

And I run a Nursery.

I run a mart, barber shop, and an antique. I gotta progress through my adventure to keep going.

Apparently. I run a mart. Is there any way to change this or is it already predetermined by ID number?

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Apparently. I run a mart. Is there any way to change this or is it already predetermined by ID number?
    talk to one of the people in your HQ building or whatever it is called, they will ask you what you want to run...

On a different note, Roxy turned up to my join avenue yesterday! nice easy 1000 pts :P Avenue is now at lvl27...

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

My Avenue:

Colosseum lv 10
    Colosseum lv 8
    Café lv 6
    Barber Shop lv 6
    Nursery lv 3
    Berry Shop lv 3
    Berry Shop lv 3
    Emporium lv 8

I really like the colosseums.

My avenue's level is currently 19!

I think I've reached the maximum possible number of fans (12) for my avenue after completing all of the Pokestar Studios movies, maxing my number of musical fans, and completing all of the PWT save for the Type Masters tournaments.

I have a gym leader visit almost every single day now as a result.

Elesa visited my Join Avenue just now but I'm confused on what shop to recommend for her because of this quote

"I feel like going to a dazzling shop where a dazzling cute girl works".

Guess any shop with a female right?

All of the gym leaders are very specific about what kind of store they want to go to, so you'd be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    All of the gym leaders are very specific about what kind of store they want to go to, so you'd be correct.
    I just did it with my Museum and it was correct, now it's at Rank 10 while I upgraded to Rank 16, thanks.

Coincidentally, just yesterday Elesa also came to my Avenue lol

Too bad the only shop that needs ranking up (my Nursery) is only around 200 points away from ranking up, so the remaining 800 points goes to waste
    Yes, I know the avenue itself gets the full 1000 points, I'm talking about the shop itself here.

GF should have made it so that the remaining points rollover into the next rank, making a double rank up possible....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Well, I finally got my avenue to rank 100 yesterday and was rather disappointed in the fact that the owner didn't even have anything special to say after he gave me my extremely lacking reward of a Comet Shard.

I havent had fun getting someone to want to run a nursery I'm kinda sad about it.

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast