Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman192 View Post
    talk to one of the people in your HQ building or whatever it is called, they will ask you what you want to run...
    Ah, thanks.

Meanwhile, I haven't seen any other gym leader appear aside from Marlon, who visited twice. Oh, and I'm at Rank 22 now.

I'm at rank 7 only :-(. My friend told me I opened a market.
    I've got a market, a nursery, a thrift store, a lottery and a café.
    The market and the café are both at rank 4 and they look pretty cool. But I think you know already how they look ;-).
    Last edited by landshaymin; 11th December 2012 at 10:16 PM.
        Spoiler:- Friend codes. Contact me if you want to trade:

Thanks to Archangel Armada for this banner.

~ Officially claimed Manaphy. Yay! ~

This might already been asked, but is it like possible to get the master ball at the Raffle shop/lottery?

Yes.

Though it's rare to the point of making the Raffle rather worthless.

I got prize #2 last night >.< sooo close
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I've won second prize about six times, but first prize only once after over 100 draws.

There's obviously a pretty huge gap in how common the two are.

My Black runs a Dojo at my avenue. I don't really like that he's a Hiker, but I guess it's pretty appropriate for the shop he's running. Anyway his phrase to me is 'Love ya', did this come from my Black game? If so, where in that game was the phrase made?
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Your phrases are determined by your ID number if you're using a Black/White game or if you use Black/White 2, but don't communicate via GTS Negotiations or local wireless.

Elsa came to visit my avenue for the very first time! My avenue is now level 9 and three of my shops have reached level 4. I didn't realize that the appearance of the shop changed at that level XD. My dojo's are now boxing rings lol. I also now have the option of choosing an assistant and I can't wait to find one .
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    I didn't realize that the appearance of the shop changed at that level XD. My dojo's are now boxing rings lol.
    They'll change again at level 8

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Your phrases are determined by your ID number if you're using a Black/White game or if you use Black/White 2, but don't communicate via GTS Negotiations or local wireless.
    Oh ok. Yeah my Black version avatar came from the Dream World. I actually did local wireless trades between my Black and Black 2, but my Black didn't show up at Join Avenue for some reason...

Although GTS and Dream World doesn't provide much info as opposed to GTS Negotiations/battles and local wireless; it does recognise what game the other player is from right?
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

It does, fortunately.

Is there a way to tell what game a person is from when they open a level 1 mart? From the listings on Serebii, it looks like every game is the same until level 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    Just wondering what shops people here run?
    I set mine to be a nursery for B2, just because of people on here mentioning having trouble getting someone to open a nursery. On my White, I have no idea what kind of shop I'll open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Apparently. I run a mart. Is there any way to change this or is it already predetermined by ID number?
    One of the characters in your office, I think his name is Future, will change it to whatever you what. However, I don't know how it works for B/W 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Too bad the only shop that needs ranking up (my Nursery) is only around 200 points away from ranking up, so the remaining 800 points goes to waste
    That's how it works? Man, that sucks.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    Thats why I added 'Assuming you save the game before recieving 5 eggs at a time.' which means I would SR every time I hatched all 5 eggs and no shiny came out from them ^^
    Hi i was just coming on to ask about this. I always wondered if you could save before the daycare man get 5 eggs and then go hatch them at the nursery but if no shinies then reset and repeat until you find a shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    I missed that part. Yeah, that'll work, especially with the oval charm increasing egg production rates. I've never done it that way myself, probably because I like to breed for IVs at the same time.
    I don't really care for IV's much so it won't be a problem for me. I don't do the competitive online pokemon battles. So this should be good i will start trying this now.

Thanks for having the answer to my question though.
    Shinies are good.

Ok guys maybe you can solve this problem we're having. I have a friend who got an npc to change from a dojo into an egg nursery. He was able to change her back and forth a few times but now all of a sudden she won't change back and its stuck as a dojo. Is there any way to fix this, or will he have to find another nursery npc and start ranking up all over?

Why doesn't my Market have a Medicine, Full Heal, Revive and Repel Set? The Join Avenue page on Serebii shows that all Markets should have these regardless of rank or game the shop owner is from.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Why doesn't my Market have a Medicine, Full Heal, Revive and Repel Set? The Join Avenue page on Serebii shows that all Markets should have these regardless of rank or game the shop owner is from.
    Different versions of the games B2/W2 have different items and services offered in join avenue
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Different versions of the games B2/W2 have different items and services offered in join avenue
    Yeah but all versions are said to have those sets.

Those items only appear once you've beaten the champion and have an avenue of rank 15 or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Those items only appear once you've beaten the champion and have an avenue of rank 15 or higher.
    Oh I see. Thanks for the answer. Got 3 more levels to go.

What happens when you run out of room for shops? Can you remove one of your old ones to get a new one?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    What happens when you run out of room for shops? Can you remove one of your old ones to get a new one?
    Yes.

And if you want to keep the discount for maxing all of your shops active, it'll be necessary to do on a weekly basis.

Tried to do the Magnemite Coil yesterday; saw lots of foreign Magnemites up for trade but when I tried to trade it says the pokemon was unavailable (or something like that).
    Should I try GTS Negotiations? Is it worthwhile?
    I know Dreamworld is faster so I tried to add as much friends as possible there. Now hoping they will accept..

lol wow I just learnt that fans act as a shop from a specific game. Here I am placing multiple antique shops in the hopes of getting one from White 2 when I could've just employed a specific fan. In fact I believe I had the fan that runs a White 2 antique shop before I replaced it with an antique shop run by an actual player.

So is there any benefit to having a shop run by an actual player than a fan? Or is it better to just have them all run by fans as their dialogue is neater and you can easily keep track of which specific shops you have?

My Join Avenue is going great! I changed the name to Star Mall! Here's the current stats:

Current avenue rank: 11
    Recommended or invited: 124

Deli: rank 3
    Ring: rank 7
    Florist: rank 3
    Florist: rank 2
    Dream: rank 3
    Shop: rank 5
    Gallery: rank 4
    Barber: rank 3

Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast