Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    Yes but in my Join Avenue it's also the most requested shop so it won't take me very long to reach rank 8 again.
    Ah, that makes sense.

How do you manipulate what shops are requested the most?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Ah, that makes sense.

How do you manipulate what shops are requested the most?
    As far as I'm aware of you can only sr with the fans -for everyone else it's fixed. I'm just lucky that I get a lot of dojo requests. I don't mess around with the system or what not.

As far as I'm aware of you can only sr with the fans -for everyone else it's fixed. I'm just lucky that I get a lot of dojo requests. I don't mess around with the system or what not.
    I almost always get requests to my antique shop. I'd prefer having people looking for shops run by a female clerk right now, as I have 3 shops left to rank up that are all run by ladies.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    I almost always get requests to my antique shop. I'd prefer having people looking for shops run by a female clerk right now, as I have 3 shops left to rank up that are all run by ladies.
    I only have one shop which is run by a girl over gts negotiations -the Beauty Salon which is very fitting.

Hmm.

But wait, how do you know what other people are going to request? Is it based on your (or their) ID number or anything like that?

Hmm.

But wait, how do you know what other people are going to request? Is it based on your (or their) ID number or anything like that?
    I think it's randomn most of the time.

I think it's randomn most of the time.
    Oh, so players aren't able to specify which shops they like the most based on their nature on their trainer card or anything like that? That sucks... ):

Drayden came to my Join Avenue today... 1,000 points... .__.

I wish people from the PWT (Like Red) could come to my Join Avenue. :P

Pokemon White 2 Team:

SINNOOOHHHH
    PM me if you'd like a Gen VI battle.

you can use the NPC in your office that asks about your favorite shop to ensure the game-generated fans coming to your Avenue wants to be directed to the shop you want to rank up.

It doesn't always works, but that's what SR-ing the game-generated fans is for.

And if you want to SR them, save before entering the Avenue. Their request is fixed as soon as they appear.

As for the fans from DW/GTS/GTS Nego, I'm not sure how their request is decided, but I know they cannot be SR-ed.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    you can use the NPC in your office that asks about your favorite shop to ensure the game-generated fans coming to your Avenue wants to be directed to the shop you want to rank up.

It doesn't always works, but that's what SR-ing the game-generated fans is for.

And if you want to SR them, save before entering the Avenue. Their request is fixed as soon as they appear.
    I didn't know about that last part, although it never seemed to apply for me.

Doesn't the "favorite shop" thing only become accessible after a certain Join Avenue rank, though?

My Join Avenue finally reached level 15!
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 21st December 2012 at 1:33 PM.

So, I finally got some of my shops to the second form, rank 4, and my Avenue to rank 9. Both were pretty good, considering the time I've been able to play lately.

All shops stop ranking up after 10, am I right?

Kyouhei's current team: Yet to be decided
    Kyouhei's Hall of Fame team:

Yes, shops can go up to Rank 10.

Does the Promotion increase the odds of getting better items from the Museum?
    Since my promo week started I've been getting lots of great items (some evolution stones, shards, hold-evolve items) more often than before. Like for this run I got maybe like only 3 Hard Stones.
    Or could the Avenue level play a bigger part in that, since my Avenue is now level 61. :O

I provide RNG services for shiny flawless/near flawless breedables. PM me! ^_^
    Seeking Dream Radar Legendaries / Legendaries in general / special evolution monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Kyotsyu View Post
    All shops stop ranking up after 10, am I right?
    Yes, that's right.

Speaking of which, all eight of my shops have finally reached Rank 10. My Join Avenue is at Rank 32.

So I finally gave in and started to trade for Pokémon on the GTS. I got a Zigzagoon (yes, not a Magnemite, a Zigzagoon) from a person named Kyle, but he doesn't show up anywhere in my Join Avenue.

I don't know if it's intended or what, but at least I got a player visitor (it's in Japanese, so I know he is one), and I'm happy with that. (:

So I finally gave in and started to trade for Pokémon on the GTS. I got a Zigzagoon (yes, not a Magnemite, a Zigzagoon) from a person named Kyle, but he doesn't show up anywhere in my Join Avenue.

I don't know if it's intended or what, but at least I got a player visitor (it's in Japanese, so I know he is one), and I'm happy with that. (:
    1. Make sure your Join Avenue is not full while doing this GTS trade. My tip to you is try to start your every day by talking to fans in Join Avenue and give recommendations/invitations until your Avenue is empty. That is what I do before I do anything else in the game. Do you do that?
    2. Visitor may be there, but fans have priority in terms of appearance order -- fans appear walking in line before other players do.
    Friend Code for Friend Safari Only: 4570-8062-8681

Quote Originally Posted by 49ersgiantsfan View Post
    1. Make sure your Join Avenue is not full while doing this GTS trade. My tip to you is try to start your every day by talking to fans in Join Avenue and give recommendations/invitations until your Avenue is empty. That is what I do before I do anything else in the game. Do you do that?
    2. Visitor may be there, but fans have priority in terms of appearance order -- fans appear walking in line before other players do.
    1) My Avenue only had like 5 visitors. I thought the maximum was like 12 or something.

2) Yeah, I've sifted through everyone and have entered and exited multiple times to no avail. :/

So does anyone here run a nursury? cos I'm looking for one in my Join Avenue...

So does anyone here run a nursury? cos I'm looking for one in my Join Avenue...
    I'm sorry to say no to your question. But I have a question of my own that I wouldn't have otherwise thought of.

If person A has a Nursery in their Avenue, and person B and person A interact through Wi-fi, when person A joins person B's Avenue, do the chances of person A wanting to run a Nursery increase?

The store that a player opens is usually determined by their ID number.

If you meet someone over local wireless, random matchups, or GTS Negotiations, however, they'll instead open whatever shop they chose as their preferred shop in the Join Avenue office.

My Join Avenue reached rank 17. Most of my shops are now around level 6. I got a lot of 'my favorite shop is over there...." tonight so I was able to rake in some big points. I'm still waiting for a gym leader to show up... but anyway I'm getting a lot of people from the dream world so I can't complain too much. I've basically stopped doing the magnemite coil thing. Is anyone else still doing that?

My Join Avenue is currently at Rank 11. I have one of each shop, excluding the nursery. So far I've had Marlon visit my avenue twice, and Drayden visit once.
    Carver disapproval (-15).

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The store that a player opens is usually determined by their ID number.

If you meet someone over local wireless, random matchups, or GTS Negotiations, however, they'll instead open whatever shop they chose as their preferred shop in the Join Avenue office.
    Ah, okay. I knew there was a way for a player (either the recipient of the shop or the player whose avatar shows up in the recipient's Avenue) to determine what shop they would open.

Seeing as I just beat the E4 & Champ would someone please explain how this works and how you get shops and things??
    Old Man
    X fc: 5129-1530-5385 (Skillz)
    Fairy Safari
    Kirlia, swirlix, clefairy

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast