Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

I don't use it at all.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguartail View Post
    I don't use it at all.
    A lot of people are just too lazy to develop their Join Avenue. I was like how you are, too, but when I found out the plethora of advantages, I just couldn't resist.

It's not that hard to develop your Avenue, either. All it takes is a lot of time, though, which is a good thing, since the rewards you get are well worth the wait. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

It's so much more convenient to just be able to go to Join Avenue, and buy all of the EVs I need for my Pokemon in about two minutes of time then it is to infect them with Pokerus, then go fight some 30ish battles to max them out

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It's so much more convenient to just be able to go to Join Avenue, and buy all of the EVs I need for my Pokemon in about two minutes of time then it is to infect them with Pokerus, then go fight some 30ish battles to max them out
    Yup, there's almost no point in getting Pokérus anymore for practical purposes. :P

I find that the free level-up meals and training programs there are also really helpful, although that's pretty much saving five minutes over sacrificing 12000 Pokédollars.

My White2 avenue is now rank 22 with a rank 10 beauty salon set up by my Black2 character. His next-highest ranked shop is a rank 8 café set up by my White1 character, and the rest of his shops are random fan-made shops all ranks 5-7.

My Black2 avenue just hit rank 20 this morning, and has two rank 8 shops set up by my White2 (raffle shop) and Black1 (café) characters. The rest of her shops are ranks 4-7 and fan-generated.

I haven't checked my Join Avenue in three days, actually.

If I get three fan visitors a day, I wonder if they'll all stockpile and nine will show up when I enter the Avenue for the first time today, or if there will still only be three. I highly doubt it's the former, but I guess I'll find out.

I still don't know how to use the pokemon join avenue, I only have 3 shops right now: training, massage and flower.

White 2 FC: 4986 3698 5015

Current W2 Team:

As far as I've noticed, there will only ever be a certain number of fans present in the avenue at any given time depending on how much you've done in the game. Meaning if three fans appear, and you let the next day roll over, there will still be only the same three fans there.

Is it just me or is the Gallery/Antique shop just useless? All I'm getting is Hard Stones by the dozen!
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Is it just me or is the Gallery/Antique shop just useless? All I'm getting is Hard Stones by the dozen!
    Not always. Once I got a few fossils and an evolutionary stone. You just have to be really, really lucky, which may prove to be a problem to some. =/

It is pretty worthless, considering that evolution items and shards aren't exactly in short supply from other sources.

It is pretty worthless, considering that evolution items and shards aren't exactly in short supply from other sources.
    It's way more useful than the stupid raffle. At least I have a bigger chance of getting something useful rather than 1 (2 if you have the sales going) chance at maybe getting a PP Max or Rare Candy (the Master Ball is nice but you already get 2 of them).

And they're inexplicably the only place to pick up extra Electrizers/Magamarizers (and if you don't have access to the other version's Unova Challenge it will be the only way to get Dubious Disks/Protectors/Reaper Cloths), so that' nice

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's way more useful than the stupid raffle. At least I have a bigger chance of getting something useful rather than 1 (2 if you have the sales going) chance at maybe getting a PP Max or Rare Candy (the Master Ball is nice but you already get 2 of them).

And they're inexplicably the only place to pick up extra Electrizers/Magamarizers (and if you don't have access to the other version's Unova Challenge it will be the only way to get Dubious Disks/Protectors/Reaper Cloths), so that' nice
    Ooh, so I suppose I was lucky for getting that Reaper Cloth, after all...

At least there hasn't been a day when I got nothing but Hard Stones. I wish they were less common, though.

As far as I've noticed, there will only ever be a certain number of fans present in the avenue at any given time depending on how much you've done in the game. Meaning if three fans appear, and you let the next day roll over, there will still be only the same three fans there.
    Hmm... well, thanks for the info.

I just realized I'm on the Plasma Frigate right now in the Giant Chasm on my White 2 badge quest, so... D:
    I hope the fans don't ask for stupid shops or give me low popularity. My soft resets haven't been working lately. ):

But there is a chance as you send more customers their way and raise their shop level of you pulling big nuggets, plume and cover fossils, and other things which I find overall useful. At least this way you get a chance of getting both Plume and Cover instead of Plume or Cover.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

It can be useful, since some items that you get from it are not available in-game (Sacred Ash, and yes, I got one once). For fossil collectors, it's also the perfect place to visit in the winter time. Yes, hard stones (and float stones for me) are annoying to get, but sometimes the payout of other items can be worth your time.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Got mine to Lvl 19. I plan on replacing some of the shop owners with the appropriate sprite; It's a little awkward seeing a Roughneck running a salon.

Pit Pat
    ~Janus
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    Words to make signature look awesome. Nutella, bacon, donuts, and more bacon.

Mine's at lvl 24. Was exciting before but when i got all shops to lvl 10, it kinda got boring.
    Pokemon Black FC: 0046 5510 3591

Pokemon White 2 FC: 0390 6807 1811

Pokemon (Black) I need:
        Spoiler:- Johto:

Im level......13? The Magnemite Coil is a pain! I have the worst luck and have to spend 5-10 minutes for a single trade.

I REALLY want a Nursery really bad!
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Quote Originally Posted by ExeDivinus View Post
    Got mine to Lvl 19. I plan on replacing some of the shop owners with the appropriate sprite; It's a little awkward seeing a Roughneck running a salon.

Pit Pat
    ~Janus
    It's pretty weird seeing a Parasol Lady running a Dojo... I'd rather get a Roughneck or a Black Belt for that. o:

Speaking of which, is it me or is nobody going to my Dojo? I can't get my free 64 EV's worth of Sp. Def everyday without fans! ):

Got my Join Avenue to Level 51, and I'm still getting crap like dire hits and potions >.> Im thinking of replacing my Museum with a florist, really want those pinch berries like Liechi, etc.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by ExeDivinus View Post
    I plan on replacing some of the shop owners with the appropriate sprite; It's a little awkward seeing a Roughneck running a salon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    It's pretty weird seeing a Parasol Lady running a Dojo... I'd rather get a Roughneck or a Black Belt for that. o:
    on the contrary, I actually like unique shopkeepers like that.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I have a Roughneck who works at the Beauty Salon. Lol.

Level 51? That is quite high. Good job on you.

Pokemon (Black) I need:

The weirdest matchups I have are a male Scientist running my W2 Dojo, a Parasol Lady running my B2 Dojo, my B1 character (a Roughneck) running my B2 Café, my W1 character (a Nurse) running my W2 Café, a Hiker running my W2 Nursery, Preschoolers (male W2, female B2) running both my Markets, and the "Pit Pat" kid running my B2 Salon.

The best-matched shops to trainer sprites I have are my Florists that are both run by Breeders (male in W2, female in B2), my B2 Raffle Shop run by my W2 character (a male Ace Trainer), and my W2 Salon run by my B2 character (a Lass).

My closest matches are my B2 Nursery and W2 Antique Shop each run by a Parasol Lady, my B2 Antique Shop run by a female Scientist (she was probably a forensic anthropologist in her previous career), and the "Pit Pat" kid running my W2 Raffle Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    The weirdest matchups I have are a male Scientist running my W2 Dojo, a Parasol Lady running my B2 Dojo, my B1 character (a Roughneck) running my B2 Café, my W1 character (a Nurse) running my W2 Café, a Hiker running my W2 Nursery, Preschoolers (male W2, female B2) running both my Markets, and the "Pit Pat" kid running my B2 Salon.

The best-matched shops to trainer sprites I have are my Florists that are both run by Breeders (male in W2, female in B2), my B2 Raffle Shop run by my W2 character (a male Ace Trainer), and my W2 Salon run by my B2 character (a Lass).

My closest matches are my B2 Nursery and W2 Antique Shop each run by a Parasol Lady, my B2 Antique Shop run by a female Scientist (she was probably a forensic anthropologist in her previous career), and the "Pit Pat" kid running my W2 Raffle Shop.
    I've got a breeder for the Antique Shop and a parasol lady for the nursery. Another roughneck runs my market and I have a schoolkid running the Cafe.

Those are interesting and amusing matchups tho.

Pokemon (Black) I need:

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast