Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by Addydo View Post
    How do I get the Nursery for my Join Avenue?! Everytime I talk to someone walking by in my Join Avenue, I can never get one person that says they want to build a Nursery!? Could someone please help me with this?! :/
    When I hit level 15 and had beat the elite 4 my level 7 salon character had the option to "give another job", he changed into a level 7 nursery but had to start a level 1 barber with a new character. Hope this helps you in some way!
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Its random whatever they say. You'll find sone eventually. Theres no shortcuts.
    actually. u can only get a nursery when u are rank 15. which might seem alot, but compared to the maximum lvl (100) its nothing...
    also. magnemite coil = so funny.
    Last edited by LC-Vulpix; 29th January 2013 at 8:05 PM.
    I have claimed vulpix!

friend code
    3ds: 0018-0281-9763

pm me ur 3ds friend code to make sure it works on pokemon X/Y

Rank 99 people, I'll hit the max tomorrow!

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by LC-Vulpix View Post
    actually. u can only get a nursery when u are rank 15. which might seem alot, but compared to the maximum lvl (100) its nothing...
    also. magnemite coil = so funny.
    Thanks. The lev15 requirement always passes my mind as i'm lev95 n all.

And btw, it didn't need to take 4 people to say the same thing in a different way
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Got my Avenue to rank 40, almost halfway there lol.
    I still haven't found anyone wanting to start a Nursery, most of the people I get running through my avenue are the same people :/
    I also got my Florist shop to rank 9 just one more rank to have all my shops at 10. As soon as I get a Nursery I'll use Cheren who's still running through.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
        Spoiler:- My E3 Wish List:

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Thanks. The lev15 requirement always passes my mind as i'm lev95 n all.

And btw, it didn't need to take 4 people to say the same thing in a different way
    sry. didnt see what others had put until i posted this.... xd
    I have claimed vulpix!

friend code
    3ds: 0018-0281-9763

pm me ur 3ds friend code to make sure it works on pokemon X/Y

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    As soon as I get a Nursery I'll use Cheren who's still running through.
    Don't do it, you'll just waste a huge amount of points, since overflow points don't carry over to the next Rank.

Use Gym Leaders only for shops that just reached Rank 9, since it takes exactly 1000 points to rank up into Rank 10.

I was very sure Paladin of Arceus' post wasn't there when I posted

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Finally other people show up in my Join Avenue. Thank you Random Matchup.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

My market just leveled up to level 8 (an emporium). Need to be able to log onto the dream world agin so I can get 7-10 more visitors and boost my level 1 cafe and level 3 salon up quicker.
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

I finally added a Raffle shop at my Join Avenue. I had to delete another shop in order to make room for it though, which was unfortunate. The Raffle shop is barely at Rank 2 while the others are Rank 6 and 7 now. I just don't like how uneven the shops are at my Join Avenue, but I'm going to keep recommending people to the Raffle so that it levels up fast and upgrades its services. I've also participated in it, but I've only won small items like Potions and stuff. I want that Master Ball!

Question: People who you meet in your join avenue that you connect with on Random matchup and such, if you reccomend a shop to them, will they ever show up the Join Avenue again? None of them have for me.

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Question: People who you meet in your join avenue that you connect with on Random matchup and such, if you reccomend a shop to them, will they ever show up the Join Avenue again? None of them have for me.
    Yup they can. My visitors come from the Dream World, and like 80% of them are the same everyday.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I really hate the people that don't really know where they want to go, because then it's just trial and error which is really annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I really hate the people that don't really know where they want to go, because then it's just trial and error which is really annoying.
    ......there's a list on the main site that you can use.....alternatively, you can save beforehand.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ......there's a list on the main site that you can use.....alternatively, you can save beforehand.
    Ah, well they should change the hints at least, because saying things like "Now where do you think I want to go?" or "I want to go there. You know, there!" is about as vague and unintuitive as it gets. Granted, I don't think they should give away what they want, but at least something that doesn't require you to read their mind or use trial and error to figure it out, that's extremely annoying.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

It has finally happened.... lev100 join avenue whooo. Now I can finally stop talking to all those rude customers
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Ah, well they should change the hints at least, because saying things like "Now where do you think I want to go?" or "I want to go there. You know, there!" is about as vague and unintuitive as it gets. Granted, I don't think they should give away what they want, but at least something that doesn't require you to read their mind or use trial and error to figure it out, that's extremely annoying.
    And then there's my favorite: "Take me somewhere! Anywhere!" And then they don't like where you take them....

sry am new here can anyone tell me how to level up join avenue.
    Last edited by lordkenshin; 4th February 2013 at 4:28 AM.

And then there's my favorite: "Take me somewhere! Anywhere!" And then they don't like where you take them....
    LOL really? I don't think I've had that happen before, but yeah, that too. The hints don't really make much sense except for the obvious ones.

I've never really paid any mind to my Avenue, I've been very busy with maintaining even distribution of my time to all of my ongoing games.

May have to start investing in it though, reading through all the positive effects seems to have changed my opinion. :3
    Live your life at fortissimo.

-B2 Current Team-

Pearl Nuzlocke

Remember the Fallen
    - Farenheit; fallen at level 24.
    - Optimus; fallen at level 32.

I got a whole bunch of new visitors at my Join Avenue yesterday after trading with some people. Sadly, I noticed that I only had six or so visitors there this morning, so I guess I'll have to keep trading in order to increase the amount of people who visit Join Avenue. That sucks since I don't have regular access to Wi-Fi, but I'll see what I can do. I've been able to level up my Join Avenue to Rank 20 thanks to all the new people that I was able to recommend to my shops, so it would be reckless not to take advantage of trading.

Just yesterday, I won the Master Ball again from the Lottery

Still haven't got any Sacred Ash from the Antique Shop, though....and only 1 Plume Fossil so far.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Well I got a lot of sacred ashes from dream radar...still not as great as the master balls :P That and you have a ton of shinies....you're like awesome!
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

I have been getting so many visitors from my Dream World that the shops have all gone up several levels in the past few days. I even ran into my IRL boyfriend in Join Avenue. Ironic that the shop he set up was a dojo =P

I even ran into my IRL boyfriend in Join Avenue. Ironic that the shop he set up was a dojo =P
    May I know why is it ironic?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    Well I got a lot of sacred ashes from dream radar...still not as great as the master balls :P That and you have a ton of shinies....you're like awesome!
    Thanks

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast