Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well I'm keeping it just in case I do get something good (and occasionally I do get a Tinymushroom or a Shard), but I'm not really liking the chances of getting something decent.
    yeah i kinda regret getting rid of that shop now. I had Clay come in yesterday and he wanted to go there. I was like F****** D:<. But after I get all the pokemon lvled good enough then I'll get every shop back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    that has been mentioned numerous times in this thread XD

it won't always chain into all the shops, though. Sometimes it just stops on one of the shops, or the visiting NPC says "....next time", which also stops the chain. The shop may also be disliked by the visiting NPC, which also stops the chain.
    And indeed, that happened with me today. He visited two shops before quitting.

I love it when they just keep going to each shop. Is it possible to have them go to one shop twice?
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiedoggie View Post
    I love it when they just keep going to each shop. Is it possible to have them go to one shop twice?
    no, it isn't.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Is it possible to expand your avenue so you have more space?
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingCharizard39 View Post
    no, the max is 8 shops

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingCharizard39 View Post
    You don't even need more space. You have 8 shops and 8 spaces available, what more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You don't even need more space. You have 8 shops and 8 spaces available, what more do you want?
    I'm sure everyone would be pleased to be able to have multiple of certain shops, but not at the expense of not having a particular shop.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Some people say Japanese stuff >.>

Other than that, they say funny stuff as well. I have 2 Raffle Shops, but still no Master Ball D:
    But least I reached Rank 7! I have a Ring, too. It was a Dojo at first, but it's actually selling great.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Quote Originally Posted by LeafytheLeafeon View Post
    Some people say Japanese stuff >.>

Other than that, they say funny stuff as well. I have 2 Raffle Shops, but still no Master Ball D:
    But least I reached Rank 7! I have a Ring, too. It was a Dojo at first, but it's actually selling great.
    I have a ring as well, but it takes a long time to level up. The most valuable item I've ever won is a pp. max...
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Quote Originally Posted by LeafytheLeafeon View Post

The Raffle shop is pointless. No one can get a Master ball. Plus you already get 2 of them in the game. Its possible to get them but the odds are like 1-48739842395872837598237492837498

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    The Raffle shop is pointless. No one can get a Master ball. Plus you already get 2 of them in the game. Its possible to get them but the odds are like 1-48739842395872837598237492837498
    My guess is the Master Ball is seen as one of the rarest items in the game, and there are a lot of wild legendaries. But yeah I agree it doesn't have much use. Now if they would give away a Lucky Egg has the big prize that would be a different story altogether.

I seem to be the only one who likes the raffle shop and the antique shop. I've been getting lucky with those. I've won many PP max. I think I have about 15 of them now.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

The shop i use most is the dojo. It's a great ingame tool for competitive battlers to give a poke or two a few more EVs and taking down the amount of pokemon you need to fight to gain that particular EV. All the other shops are decent. The less used shop for me is the antique shop. I ALWAYS GET A HARD STONE! i have about 60+ of those things xP

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 9 TP

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I seem to be the only one who likes the raffle shop and the antique shop. I've been getting lucky with those. I've won many PP max. I think I have about 15 of them now.
    I like the Antique Shop too, I was lucky a friend of mine plays W2, so I can get a W2 Antique Shop into my B2 Avenue.

The Raffle Shop is fun too, so far I've won 2 Master Balls (from different shopkeeper, though), and I'm currently leveling up a new Raffle Shop (I gets bored again with the previous shopkeeper lol)

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Hi.. I'm new to the forum... I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem,

I just reached Rank 20, and I did not get a parade The owner never showed up in my office... I tried talking to the assistants, but none of them offer the parade replay option. I shut off my game and tried again with no luck. I've searched several sites, but I haven't read of anyone else not getting this parade function. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I like the Antique Shop too, I was lucky a friend of mine plays W2, so I can get a W2 Antique Shop into my B2 Avenue.

The Raffle Shop is fun too, so far I've won 2 Master Balls (from different shopkeeper, though), and I'm currently leveling up a new Raffle Shop (I gets bored again with the previous shopkeeper lol)
    Glad I'm not the only one who likes those! I suppose I enjoy the surprise.

Well those shops werent bad. I just didnt see a point in the Raffle being there since you dont by anything and ranking it up doesnt do anything to its chances. The Antique shop is "OK", The only good things I like getting out of it are the heart scales and some Big and Normal Nuggets.

And as for the PPups and Maxes, I just buy the one in the Emporium, and trade the Star peices I find to the guy on the weekend in Anvel town. Also battling someone in the Stadiums in Nimbasa city.

My Avenue is level 86 and in the third -special promotion- week. Was never so lucky with the raffle shop. Just got 2 rare candies so far.
    It feels like the chance of getting 9#, the full heal, is 50% :/
    Would not be suprised if the chance of an masterball is 1%.

But i love the Antique Shop. It is almost as if you buy money in there XD No risk. It's just annoying to sell this stuff.

Well those shops werent bad. I just didnt see a point in the Raffle being there since you dont by anything and ranking it up doesnt do anything to its chances. The Antique shop is "OK", The only good things I like getting out of it are the heart scales and some Big and Normal Nuggets.

And as for the PPups and Maxes, I just buy the one in the Emporium, and trade the Star peices I find to the guy on the weekend in Anvel town. Also battling someone in the Stadiums in Nimbasa city.
    Actually, ranking it up DOES make it more likely to win prizes. The way I see it, can't argue with free stuff. I like the antique shop for how cheap it is and for shards and such.

Actually, ranking it up DOES make it more likely to win prizes. The way I see it, can't argue with free stuff. I like the antique shop for how cheap it is and for shards and such.
    Really? o.O Hmm, I never really seen it. I just kept getting the Berry Juice and things like that. The highest thing I got was the PP max

Really? o.O Hmm, I never really seen it. I just kept getting the Berry Juice and things like that. The highest thing I got was the PP max
    I suppose you're just unlucky then.

I suppose you're just unlucky then.
    Well im not really that Unlucky I guess.

Two days ago I randomly ran into a Shiny Metapod in the Ilex Forest without even trying. But for the Chance of the Raffle I just mostly got the items 10-5. Sometimes I get the ones that are 4-2 But I never got that 1.

Well im not really that Unlucky I guess.

Two days ago I randomly ran into a Shiny Metapod in the Ilex Forest without even trying. But for the Chance of the Raffle I just mostly got the items 10-5. Sometimes I get the ones that are 4-2 But I never got that 1.
    Considering those are completely unrelated, there really isn't much to say about it. I suppose with the raffle, luck just hasn't been on your side. For whatever it's worth, I haven't won the master ball either and I go to join avenue every day.

luck just hasn't been on your side. For whatever it's worth, I haven't won the master ball either and I go to join avenue every day.
    Yeah I know. Thats why I got rid of the raffle cause to me it was pointless. I 'll get it back someday when I need it again. Im only like Rank 52-54 I think. The only things I go there for are the PPup and the Max Revive in the Emporium. Other then those I only train.

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast