Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Avenue!

I'm only Rank 7 on the Raffle (Rank 20 for the whole avenue), and I've still gotten 3rd place somewhat easily, and usually around 5th to 8th normally

I've leveled up my Join Avenue a bit more, but the best part about the whole experience came yesterday when I finally spotted Marlon at my Join Avenue. I was overjoyed since he's my favorite male Unova Gym Leader. I recommended him to my Raffle shop since that's where he wanted to go, and he added 1,000 more points to that, which leveled up not only the shop but Join Avenue as a whole. I got another Stardust from the owner, then I headed out to recommend another 15 visitors to some shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I recommended him to my Raffle shop since that's where he wanted to go, and he added 1,000 more points to that, which leveled up not only the shop but Join Avenue as a whole.
    Yeah, Gym Leaders will do that. But I recommend that you ONLY send them to higher ranked Shops. because what I thought, with 1000 points given to a low shop like a Rank1 which needs 200 points, I thought it would of ranked up like 3 times. But I was wrong and made the stupid mistake and lost a perfect chance to get a Rank 10 shop :/

hey guys im new here but i love pokemon and i have a problem my i go to my join ave. every day and for 3 days now nothing resets i cant so any of my raffles or buy any items that reset dayly can some one help

Quote Originally Posted by Death557 View Post
    hey guys im new here but i love pokemon and i have a problem my i go to my join ave. every day and for 3 days now nothing resets i cant so any of my raffles or buy any items that reset dayly can some one help
    Have you been adjusting your DS clock? Apparently that causes nothing to reset.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

ya i changed it for day-lighls saving

the stores havent reset since i changed the time for day_lights saving

the stores havent reset since i changed the time for day_lights saving
    That might explain it. Give it another day or so and it should be back to normal.

ok well its been 3 alredy what should i do if it dosnt cange
    LEt it burn, let it burn

ok well its been 3 alredy what should i do if it dosnt cange
    Hmm...not sure. Try game sync on the c-gear?

i tryed between wo games and didnt fix if im now trying with the entralink
    LEt it burn, let it burn

i tryed between wo games and didnt fix if im now trying with the entralink
    Hmm....I don't know then...

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The only thing you can do to get gym leaders to show up more is increase the number of daily Join Avenue fans who show up (Up to a max of 12).

I can confirm that becoming the Champion and doing musicals increases the number of fans. The PWT and Pokestar Studios can supposedly get you more of them, as well.

I've personally had Drayden, Elesa, and Roxie show up at mine in the 10 days since I became the champion.

Also, something important to keep in mind when they do show up:

There's no point overflow. Meaning, if you were to, say, recommend a gym leader to a shop that was only 50 points away from ranking up or recommend them to any shop period when your avenue is on the verge of ranking up, most of the points will just go to waste.
    Wow, I got Drayden go to my Ring, which is now a Colosseum, thanks to him. Yeah, he's right, it can't go over the amount when it ranks up, so I guess it's good and bad at the same time. Oh, I also got a souvenir Pokeball from a Pkmn Breeder.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

I won another Master Ball at the Raffle shop, although this time it was on Black 2. I haven't leveled up Join Avenue much in that game since I just recently started paying attention to it, but I'm in the process of adding some more shops and leveling up the ones that I already have. In White 2 I've leveled up Join Avenue to level 30 and I'm just waiting to see if another Gym Leader will appear; I always get so excited when they come to visit.

I've had that for the past couple days also. And sometimes when I had to PokeTransfer I put my White 2 in my other ds and later went to the Join Ave. and nothing was there. Even though I wasnt there at all that day.

Hey everyone! Sorry if this question has been asked before but what is the max amount of customers one can have in join avenue at once? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Markasdarkas; 15th March 2013 at 1:33 AM.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

I'm not sure. I know you get between 8-10 a day just for going there. But then there's the people you get for trading on the GTS and some from the pokestudios and even some from the musicals

As for total. I can't tell you that. But it might add up to maybe over 20-30

You can get at most 12 visitors per day.

The best way to "maximize" the amount of visitors, is to "spend" all the fans generated by the game for the day, before you Game Sync or do any GTS trades.

This is because fans generated by the game will be replaced by visitors from DW or GTS, if there's any.

So if you do all the fans first before doing a Game Sync/GTS trades, you'll get X amount of fans + X amount of people from DW/GTS.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

im looking for someone to duel against that will set his shop to a ring so that i can get the ring on my avenue

Wow, I got 4 souvenirs in one day at the same time i visited my avenue which that day was yesterday. I got one more today

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

really sad to learn today after getting the barber up to lvl 6 that his ont effect pokemon that are friendly

Sometimes I think it's more efficient to level up pokemon by "training" them in Joint Avenue than actually battling.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/tahegy.png[/IMG]

The New Generation

I've finally leveled up my shops on White 2 so that they're all at level 10. It took a while to do so with only a limited amount of visitors to recommend to the shops, but I'm glad that things went well and that every shop is balanced. Honestly though, I don't really use the shops other than the Raffle and Nursery. So my Join Avenue is pretty redundant. It's just something I've been keeping tabs on because it's one of the few things about these games that really interests me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I've finally leveled up my shops on White 2 so that they're all at level 10. It took a while to do so with only a limited amount of visitors to recommend to the shops, but I'm glad that things went well and that every shop is balanced. Honestly though, I don't really use the shops other than the Raffle and Nursery. So my Join Avenue is pretty redundant. It's just something I've been keeping tabs on because it's one of the few things about these games that really interests me.
    I usually go in everyday for the occasional Ether and to check for Heart Scales and different Shards. I've started getting into using the Cafe for EVs. And I usually bulk shop MooMoo Milks from Join Avenue. So I use it kind of regularly.

I only go there to Ev train with what money I have. Then I spend a day or 2 making more money <_>.

Avenue is Rank 58.

All my Deils total over rank 8 for all of them. Im waiting for a Gym leader who wants to eat. ^-^

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast