Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1272

Thread: Join Avenue!

Does anybody know how to increase the number of Gym Leaders that visit you?

I think you can only have one a day, but the number of consecutive days you get them increase with avenue rank.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

If you own an Antique Shop, what are the chances of getting something like Sacred Ash? Since all I've been getting are Hard Stones. Should I level it up?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    If you own an Antique Shop, what are the chances of getting something like Sacred Ash? Since all I've been getting are Hard Stones. Should I level it up?
    Even at high ranks it's an extremely low chance, but higher ranks means you have up to 4 chances to try for a Sacred Ash each day.

My Dojo suddenly changed its apperance again at rank 8? Does it change like every 4 rank or something?
    My avenue is at lv. 12, yay

Each shop 'evolves' at Rank 4 first, then again at Rank 8.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Is there a way to get more fans to visit your JA? Because I get four everyday.
    I claimed Machoke in the Official Claim a Pokémon thread.
    And I unofficially claim Shizui/Marlon and Brawly.

Quote Originally Posted by Machoke View Post
    Is there a way to get more fans to visit your JA? Because I get four everyday.
    There's a set number of fans each day. It starts out at 4, but eventually you get 5 (I think after you beat the game).

You can have more visitors come to Join Avenue by communicating with RL players in game (by trading/battling/whatever through any method), or having them visit your house in the DW. In fact, it's actually preferable to have RL players visit because they give out more points to your shops than computer generated fans do (33% more to be exact).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Doing the PWT, Movies, and Musicals also increases the amount of fans visiting your Avenue. I currently have 8 (or 9?) though I'm not sure what I have done to get that many.

I've done only 1 Movie and 2 Musicals, so it is most likely the PWT. I've done 21 tournaments, most of them being the region leader tournaments.

Maybe doing the White Treehollow/Black Skyscraper also can help increasing the amount of fans, I'm not sure. But I'm very sure about PWT, Movies, and Musicals.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I almost always get 12 visitors (sometimes 10 or 11 on an off day), whether it be fans or DW visitors, every single day. I have done all the movies and around 150 musicals, but none of the PWT. As for real life people, I have frequent visitors coming from DW thanks to my daily usage of the site. Therefore, in total, I can easily have 24 visitors per day.

In other news, I got a Sacred Ash two days in a row
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Might sound like a newbie, but I just started with Join Avenue. How do you get more NPCs to go there? I cannot get good Wi-Fi connection for the Magnemite Coil, but I still want to work on this.

I didn't go to Join Avenue today, but it tells me the raffles are over and I am not getting any customers.

I didn't go to Join Avenue today, but it tells me the raffles are over and I am not getting any customers.
    Did you recently mess with your DS' date and time settings? If so, you have to wait until midnight tomorrow night before customers come back to Join Avenue.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by tripluke View Post
    Might sound like a newbie, but I just started with Join Avenue. How do you get more NPCs to go there? I cannot get good Wi-Fi connection for the Magnemite Coil, but I still want to work on this.
    Randomly generated people appear everyday.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

After a long break from Join Avenue I've realised that I only need one more medal from it (50 shops) so I've decided to get it. It shouldn't be too hard, just ask everyone who visits to open a shop. I may also stock up on the special berries and get rid of my 4 flower shops, though I'm a little hesitant because it took ages to get them all. It will allow me to open some antique shops if I did.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Did you recently mess with your DS' date and time settings? If so, you have to wait until midnight tomorrow night before customers come back to Join Avenue.
    No I didn't. Anyways, it is proper again.

Currently up to Rank 43 on my Join Avenue. I'm just working on getting the rank as high as I can now.

Also won a Master Ball from doing the raffle today. Got no use for it.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Man my Antique Shop has been good to me lately; got 3 Sacred Ashes within 2 weeks. Have a total of 6 of them now.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I'm always getting Hard Stones from my antique shop. I get around about 3 or 4 every day. If anyone needs a Hard Stone you know who to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by totoro123 View Post
    I'm always getting Hard Stones from my antique shop. I get around about 3 or 4 every day. If anyone needs a Hard Stone you know who to ask!
    You can sell them to the Ore Maniac in the Icirrus City Pokemon Center for a profit as long as you buy them for under 500P

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Man my Antique Shop has been good to me lately; got 3 Sacred Ashes within 2 weeks. Have a total of 6 of them now.
    Woah... All I get are those stupid Hard Stones, occasional Shards, and one or two other common Items. You are one lucky Trainer...
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    Woah... All I get are those stupid Hard Stones, occasional Shards, and one or two other common Items. You are one lucky Trainer...
    Haha I've gotten a truck ton of Hard Stones too. Roughly 1400 of them lol. :P But yeah I thought I was quite lucky too.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

My Join Avenu has stopped working and I am not getting any customers and my Raffle shop doesn't work. Please help!!!

I haven't done a thing with my Join Avenue. For one, I haven't a clue what it's about, and two, there's no one here but me who plays pokemon games, and I have no wireless connectability due to the security encryption on the home wireless. I can't even use the wireless functions of the c-gear or the memory link or any of that stuff because I can't connect.

So I'm ignoring Join Avenue for the time being

My Join Avenu has stopped working and I am not getting any customers and my Raffle shop doesn't work. Please help!!!
    Did you change your time settings? If you did, I know the Join Avenue stops working for about a day. Wait a day or two and it should start working again.

VM/PM me if you need any particular pokemon. I like trading o u o

X FC: 0748-2505-4428
    Name: Sun Sun

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast