Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1272

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I haven't done a thing with my Join Avenue. For one, I haven't a clue what it's about, and two, there's no one here but me who plays pokemon games, and I have no wireless connectability due to the security encryption on the home wireless. I can't even use the wireless functions of the c-gear or the memory link or any of that stuff because I can't connect.

So I'm ignoring Join Avenue for the time being
    I had this same problem. I ended up going to a place with public wifi and using their wifi (like McDonalds or a library). Then the easiest way to get visitors is by trading Magnemites for Magnemites on the GTS.

VM/PM me if you need any particular pokemon. I like trading o u o

X FC: 0748-2505-4428
    Name: Sun Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Sillicia View Post
    I had this same problem. I ended up going to a place with public wifi and using their wifi (like McDonalds or a library). Then the easiest way to get visitors is by trading Magnemites for Magnemites on the GTS.
    Good idea. Problem is, I live well out beyond the range of the city transit buses, my car is rusting in a scrap yard with the frame gone and the engine shot, and mom's old car is a metal pretzel in another scrap yard after someone slammed into me while I was running an errand last August. I can't go somewhere that has free public wi-fi. So I'm stuck without being able to take advantage of the game's wireless features.

Good idea. Problem is, I live well out beyond the range of the city transit buses, my car is rusting in a scrap yard with the frame gone and the engine shot, and mom's old car is a metal pretzel in another scrap yard after someone slammed into me while I was running an errand last August. I can't go somewhere that has free public wi-fi. So I'm stuck without being able to take advantage of the game's wireless features.
    That's a shame. Also, do you use a DS or a DSi? I did notice with a DS I couldn't use my wireless due to security settings, but with a DSi I could configure more specific security settings and was able to access my wireless.

That's a shame. Also, do you use a DS or a DSi? I did notice with a DS I couldn't use my wireless due to security settings, but with a DSi I could configure more specific security settings and was able to access my wireless.
    DS Lite, one of the older ones. The wireless security's too strong and I don't know how to change it. And my mother would probably kill me if I tried

DS Lite, one of the older ones. The wireless security's too strong and I don't know how to change it. And my mother would probably kill me if I tried
    Yeah, I couldn't get a DS lite to work for this. I think only a DSI or 3DS have the ability to configure specific security settings.

Did you change your time settings? If you did, I know the Join Avenue stops working for about a day. Wait a day or two and it should start working again.
    No I didn't. It just stopped all of a sudden.

Note that starting up your game while it's in a different DS system will be recognized as changing the game's clock, even if the time is the same to the minute.

Yeah, that's probably the problem. Thanks.

Yay! I got a Sacred Ash on my Black2! I also restarted my Florist with a different clerk, so hopefully I can rank it quickly and get access to Tamato Berries soon; I can already access Persim berries now that it's rank 3.

In White2 news, my avenue is rank 59! Next rank I can grab another Rare Candy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Note that starting up your game while it's in a different DS system will be recognized as changing the game's clock, even if the time is the same to the minute.
    Really? I knew it affected the DW, but all time based events as well? I never noticed that. That's really annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    This explains a lot...

Woo! Got a Master Ball from my White2 Raffle Shop today! Haha! Only 3 or so days after the Sacred Ash from my Black2 Antique Shop, too! What luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Really? I knew it affected the DW, but all time based events as well? I never noticed that. That's really annoying.
    Changing DS has affected all time-based events ever since Gen 4

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Didnt know that to win some of the Medals you need to open more and more shops.
    Well, that's sucks because i was putting a lot of effort on leveling just the ones i got.
    Nursery, Cafe, Raffle, Museum, Sallon, Flower Shop, Ring and the Merchant... Will need to reset them all. Were at level 9 already and my Avenue is at lvl 25. That's really annoying.
    The better thing i got was Ethers and such at the Raffle and 1 Claw Fossil at the Museum. :P
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

Got my Avenue to Rank 13 and also had my first Gym Leader visit today who happened to be Marlon.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

None of the Gym Leader appeared on mine yet and it's already and Rank 26. Just wondering why.
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

Some of the info in the Serebii page seems off to me. It says that you can only find items like the Odd Keystone in White and White 2, yet I've gotten it quite a few times in Black 2. That's not right!

Oh well, up to rank 51 and finally able to make some major money from the souvenirs. I obviously need it since I've only got 4.5 million Poke-yen to my name.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Quote Originally Posted by Xweek View Post
    Some of the info in the Serebii page seems off to me. It says that you can only find items like the Odd Keystone in White and White 2, yet I've gotten it quite a few times in Black 2. That's not right!
    It's based on the game the shop owner came from, not which one you're playing.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

But the shop owner was one of the fans in-game. She couldn't have come from another copy if she's from my copy, surely?
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Quote Originally Posted by Xweek View Post
    But the shop owner was one of the fans in-game. She couldn't have come from another copy if she's from my copy, surely?
    Fans are given a game origin, too.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/...enuefans.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    Woo! Got a Master Ball from my White2 Raffle Shop today! Haha! Only 3 or so days after the Sacred Ash from my Black2 Antique Shop, too! What luck!
    Lucky you. I've only gotten Berry Juices 30 out of 45 times I've tried the raffle.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Well I've been using my rank 10 Raffle Shop a lot longer than you have. Trust me, it takes MONTHS of everyday visiting to get the Master Ball, even at rank 10. I'm saving that puppy for a shiny.

I've been using the Raffle for almost 2 months, lvl 8 at the moment. The only thing that was great the i've won there is a Sacred Ash.
    My first shiny.

Yeah, I got a Sacred Ash on Black2 just days before getting a Master Ball on White2. I've been playing BW2 since a week after they were released in the US, and started work on my Join Avenues around October 10th or so of last year. I've been playing BW2 for around 6-1/2 months, and just a week or so ago, I got a Sacred Ash on one game and a Master Ball on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Lucky you. I've only gotten Berry Juices 30 out of 45 times I've tried the raffle.
    if your Raffle's rank is still low, then of course you keep getting Berry Juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuragi View Post
    I've been using the Raffle for almost 2 months, lvl 8 at the moment. The only thing that was great the i've won there is a Sacred Ash.
    .....that would be the Antique Shop, not the Raffle.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast