Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1272

Thread: Join Avenue!

Well the best I've gotten from my level 7 Raffle Shop is Full Heal... Usually it's just the usual Berry Juices.

Got my Avenue to rank 21 today btw.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I am having way too much fun with my avenue. I called the Avenue - The TARDIS- nicknamed myself- Doctor- and told everyone to say Allons-y and Geronimo. Yes. This is awesome.

All icons are from Spriter's Resource ©.
    I AM NO LONGER TAKING FC CODES FOR FRIEND SAFARI.

how do you get rid of a shop cause i got 1 i would love to get rid of

You have to replace it with a different shop, but you can't replace shops without first filling all eight shop slots.

Well i have got my join avenue up to rank 17 now.
    I finally got myself a nursery too. Its at rank 3 so far. Besides that i have a level ten colosseum with a youngster at it and a rank 9 emporium with a female preeschooler at it. And as for the raffles, i have a rank 8 one and my best prize has been a max revive. I frequently uses my dojo (colosseum) for ev training.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

So far, I've made it to rank 45. The souvenirs finally started getting better. However, what do I do now from here?
    Last edited by ☭Azimuth_055☣; 18th May 2013 at 3:32 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    So far, I've made it to rank 45. The souvenirs finally started getting better. However, what do I do now from here?
    If you've ranked up all of your shops to Rank 10, there's nothing else you really need to do unless you want to replace shops or reach Rank 100 for your avenue.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Finally got another discount event after ranking up my new Cafe to rank 10.

.....my Rank 10 Raffle Shop gives me a Berry Juice and a Full Heal.

That's it, this is enough, I'm totally going to replace that stupid preschooler once I get another person from DW who wants to open a raffle shop.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I remember getting a whole bunch of shops to Rank 10, did the week-long promotion and then decided to replace them all again. Since I don't communicate a lot I basically just invite the NPC visitors. My Join Avenue in Black 2 is currently Rank 43, so I've still got a long way to go hehe.

The most useful shop I own right now (because I haven't worked much on them.) is my Gym (L.1). I (think) I can raise a level up for one Pokémon daily for 15,000PD

Dance Like No One's Watching!

Is there someone who could help me get a Black 1 version of the gym on Join Ave? I'm not sure if the easiest way is GTS trade or visiting my DW home.

Any help would be appreciated! (I've got the White, White2, and Black2 gym).
    White 2 (2237,7865,6383)

Quote Originally Posted by BasedMonk View Post
    Is there someone who could help me get a Black 1 version of the gym on Join Ave? I'm not sure if the easiest way is GTS trade or visiting my DW home.

Any help would be appreciated! (I've got the White, White2, and Black2 gym).

if you don't mind having a shop run by a fans generated by the game, then look for Scientist Anselmi.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Three Dojos, three Florists for nigh-unlimited amounts of Sitrus, Leppa and Lum berries, a Raffle shop, and a regular mart. That's all I really need.
    Last edited by Xadhoom; 27th May 2013 at 1:35 PM.
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

Who do I talk to to get the daycare, or egg thing? I'm a breeder, so it would really help
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Your Avenue Rank needs to be at least Rank 15, and you must have beaten the Elite Four, then you need to Invite one of the following six people: Hiker Jaylen, Roughneck Jimbo, Scientist Jacorey, Nurse Jess, Parasol Lady Josie or Scientist Jacelyn. Of course, these are only the game generated fans, so if you connect with people over the GTS and the Dream World, you may find that they want to open up a Nursery as well, but you must have met the criteria specified at the start of this post first.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Currently all of my shops are at level 10. Does anyone know if I switch out a shop for another that begins at level 1 whether or not I would still get the sale when that new shop reaches level 10? I've been using the shops a lot lately, and the prices aren't cheap, so I want to know if it makes more sense to rotate the shops and occasionally get the 40% or if it is best to just stick with what I have.
    Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code: 1461-7604-0905
    Type: Steel
    Pokemon: Skarmory, Magneton, Klefki

Kalos Dex Completion
    Finished!

Need help? Just let me know.

Goal is to complete dex before the release of Pokemon Box!

Got my Join Avenue to Rank 25 and my Raffle Shop to Rank 9 and was lucky to receive a Rare Candy. Hoping to get a Master Ball.

As for the post above, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure because I don't know what the "40%" is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    Currently all of my shops are at level 10. Does anyone know if I switch out a shop for another that begins at level 1 whether or not I would still get the sale when that new shop reaches level 10? I've been using the shops a lot lately, and the prices aren't cheap, so I want to know if it makes more sense to rotate the shops and occasionally get the 40% or if it is best to just stick with what I have.
    You will, so rotating a new shop in as soon as you max all of them is a good idea.

That way, you can just leave the shop at level 9, then max it once the discount expires to renew it.

Ranked up my raffle shop to Rank 10, so I had another go at it and got another Rare Candy. Seems like I might get a Master Ball. Remembered the day when all my rewards were Berry Juices.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicX28 View Post
    Remembered the day when all my rewards were Berry Juices.
    Appallingly, we all did.

Got my avenue to Rank 50. I have over 7 fans visiting daily. Is there a way to get more fans to visit the avenue so I can level it up pretty quick?

The higher your Avenue Rank, the higher the amount of fans you get per day. You can get additional visitors by trading a lot with other people, including over the GTS, passing by friends, and by visiting Dream Pals in the Dream World.
    Claimed

My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.

I'm pretty sure there's a correlation between your popularity at the PWT/Musical Hall/Pokestar Studios and the number of fans you get, as I was getting around 10 fans on a daily basis at rank 50 as opposed to seven.

Oh yeah, forgot about them. The things that Rakurai mentioned also help.
    Claimed

Strange, because I also used to have 10 fans visiting daily and I haven't touched those three after I set a good record of popularity that got me those 10 fans.

Got lucky on the raffle today have 2 shops a level 3 raffle shop won prize 3 a PP Max
    and a level 6 raffle shop i won prize 2 a Rare Candy!
    I dont get Berry juice's all that often always seem to get ultra balls and Full Heals.
    What annoys me is i always seem to get hard stones out of the antique stores and i have 2 at level 7!

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast