Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1272

Thread: Join Avenue!

Woohoo! I got a SECOND Master Ball from my White2 Raffle Shop! Still haven't gotten a second Sacred Ash from my Antique Shop, tho, on either game. Also, my White2 avenue is rank 74, and my Black2 avenue is rank 73. I don't always play every day anymore, tho. I've been kinda bored with Pokémon lately, as I've been focusing more on my online (MMO)RPGs (not Pokémon related.)

what does your join ave level get you? I know leveling my stores will get me better items, but I'm not sure what leveling my actual mall gets me

I asked previously but the answer I got wasn't what I was looking for (I've seen the Serebii page on Join Ave); does anyone know what the actual odds are for all the prizes at the raffle shop/items at the antique shop? I know that "generally they increase with the shop rank/Chunk S instead of Chunk C" but any actual stats? Also, dunno if the NPC really has much to do with it but I have a raffle shop with Jephew and I've like, gotten 1 master ball (at rank 3), at least 5 rare candies, 1 PP Max, and a fair few higher prizes... I must just be pretty lucky =P =D
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

today i received prize 7 (max ether) from my lvl 3 raffle shop. From my lvl 3 antique shop: a blue shard from chunk B rank and a hard stone from chunk c rank, super big box, AND dirty stone :/ this is all i ever get from it...
    friend code is: 0602-6536-9653 with ice safari (still trying to figure out what i have in there)

So I'm replacing a shop to continue the discount cycle. I found a character I like because they have the same name as my dog. However, they opened up a cafe. Is it possible to make that character switch to a dojo instead?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Okay. Currently, I'm consistently getting 10 fans per day on my Join Avenue. Is there anything else I can do to further increase that number?

I have done the following that the game MIGHT check:
    Beat Elite Four.
    Completed National Dex (649/649).
    Beat both Black Tower and White Treehollow Area 10.
    Completed every Pokestar Movie with best choices.
    Been to Dream World once.
    Tired of seeing all-shiny teams on Wifi Random Matchup?
    Tired of hearing your friends brag about their shinies?
    Tired of hatching thousands of eggs to just get Hidden Power right?
    Visit my shop and turn the tables! PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

Quote Originally Posted by DX Installation 05 View Post
    Okay. Currently, I'm consistently getting 10 fans per day on my Join Avenue. Is there anything else I can do to further increase that number?

Beat Elite Four.
    You haven't done the Musicals. Since you only have 2 fans left to get, I guess you won't have to do as many as 135 Musicals, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    So I'm replacing a shop to continue the discount cycle. I found a character I like because they have the same name as my dog. However, they opened up a cafe. Is it possible to make that character switch to a dojo instead?
    No, unfortunately.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Forgot to add:
    Beat Champion's Tournament in PWT
    Beat Subway Boss

Edit:
    Alright, I reached 10 followers with 144 Musical runs. And... no addition to daily fans in Join Avenue. Still stuck at 10. Do I need more than 10 followers in the Musical?
    Last edited by DX 2401PT; 12th June 2013 at 5:58 PM.
    Visit my shop and turn the tables! PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

I have all my shops dedicated to EV training and hatching eggs
    Black FC code 5415 8478 1951

Quote Originally Posted by DX Installation 05 View Post
    Alright, I reached 10 followers with 144 Musical runs. And... no addition to daily fans in Join Avenue. Still stuck at 10. Do I need more than 10 followers in the Musical?
    Have you done all your PokéStar Studios movies? Maxing that will get you the last 2 Avenue fans you seek.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    Have you done all your PokéStar Studios movies? Maxing that will get you the last 2 Avenue fans you seek.
    As posted on my previous post, yes. I did. Unless I have to get every Strange Ending, in which I have done 3/40.

Beat Elite Four.

Forgot to add:
    Beat Champion's Tournament in PWT.
    Beat Subway Boss.

So just started to get my shops to their third forms. Quite irritably my level 9 Antique shop has given me nothing but hard stones for the past 3 days.
    and the raffle gave me one PP-Max yesterday quite pleased with that.
    The only thing i can say treats a player nicely is the egg hatching service :]
    Hidden ability pokemon for trades.
    (Dream worlds and radars)

Not for trade

Legendaries

Got my Avenue to level 54, and I'm still stuck with 8 fans. I've done over 50 musicals and 60 PWT Challenges, done all movie shots with good and strange endings. Are there any other ways to maximize fans?

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Mine consist of Nurseries, Flower Shop, and Beauty Salons. I only accept female clerks :').

He Will Be Loved l Sig By Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Got my Avenue to level 54, and I'm still stuck with 8 fans. I've done over 50 musicals and 60 PWT Challenges, done all movie shots with good and strange endings. Are there any other ways to maximize fans?
    I've done 150 Musicals, got 10 followers, yet my Join Avenue fan count hasn't increased from 10. Perhaps the fans increase depending on your Trainer Card. Mine is at the equivalent of 4 Trainer Card Stars (Beat Pokemon League, Beat Champions Tournament in PWT, Completed National Dex, Completed all Pokestar Studios Movies). Perhaps if I get my Entree Forest tree to reach Black Level 30 (just White Level 32 currently), I will get the +2 additional fans in the Join Avenue.

Has anyone found someone that would open a nursery that is NOT a fan? As in from an actual trainer? I already have a nursery but it's from a fan so I've met the requirements...
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

I had with my Join Avenue stuff always being sold out even if people dont come on my avenue and I dont buy anything. That's why my eevee evolved late. I tried getting it some food and a massage at one of my shops. Dang it.

Hit rank 100 today on B2, and I only have six daily fans. It's weird now because all I can hope for is some items to sell.

My W2 avenue is only rank 17, but I don't really care about ranking it up as long as the shops there (Dojos and Florists) get to rank 10.

Anyway, now that I don't need to hardcore the Magnemite Coil, I'm going to distribute special branded Magnemite of my own that come with a Heart Scale each.

Edit: Apparently the Avenue wanted to celebrate as well, because I just won a Master Ball in the raffle!
    Last edited by Xweek; 16th June 2013 at 1:01 PM.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Since when do Gym leaders come through the avenue?
    Burgh just came through mine and requested a place he could relax which figuring was florist.
    The florist got +1000 and so did my avenue !
    Since when?
    Hidden ability pokemon for trades.
    (Dream worlds and radars)

Not for trade

Legendaries

I've had Skyla come to mine and I got 500 points for a shop and the avenue

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Got my avenue to Rank 60 with 8 daily fans. I could've sworn I used to have 10 fans and decreased for some unknown reason. I'm not sure if it decreased due to a system switch or something.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rabbit View Post
    Since when do Gym leaders come through the avenue?
    Burgh just came through mine and requested a place he could relax which figuring was florist.
    The florist got +1000 and so did my avenue !
    Since when?
    Since the very beginning. They show up occasionally and always reward you with 1000 points. It's pretty sweet when they stop by, because it almost always guarantees a level up for me.

I really love this feature, though I'm still quite new to it.

My avenue is rank 2. Unfortunately I can't do wifi, so I have to make do with in-game fans, and trading with my sister and my own games. I currently have 5 raffle shops, a salon, a market and a florist. I'll probably swap out 3 of my raffle shops later on, but for now it's quite fun doing them all everyday.

I'm quite looking forward to getting a nursery at some point.

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

I've become a bit frustrated reading the posts here- I've still yet to get a masterball from any of my raffle shops. I've had Jephew since October, and in the past month or two I've consistantly had 3-4 raffle shops, usually with 2 pulls a day each. Not sure what the odds are, but they're apparently low.

To the poster who wants to increase their visitors, you can visit your avenue and guide the NPCs, then afterward go onto the dream world and, assuming you've got a decent number of friends, when you wake up your pokemon, your avenue will have the people in it that left footprints at your house. I think I usually get 8-9 people when I do this. But make sure you use the NPCs first, or the dream people will spawn then the NPCs, and you'll miss out on some NPCs.

And to the poster whose stuff is always sold out, possible reasons for this include switching your cartridge between DS systems or changing the time on your system.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

When do you get the shop for egg hatching?

Avenue rank is 7 right now IIRC.

And yes, if your stuff is sold out, it is because of changing your date/time. I experimented with this myself and reproduced the results.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast