Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1272

Thread: Join Avenue!

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    When do you get the shop for egg hatching?

Avenue rank is 7 right now IIRC.
    You need your Avenue at Rank 15 or more + you must already beat the E4 & Champion at least once.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I named my avenue Plasmashop and all my shops are rank 10
    I am a shiny hunter. That is all.

I don't completely understand the whole Join Avenue business but I love the avenue music and I've been trying to rank up my avenue and shops to get better items from them. I haven't yet beaten the league and I've only played about 40 hours so my avenue is not that grand yet. My avenue rank was 7 and my best shop is at rank 4 or 5. I have two raffle shops and one of some other shops like market, dojo, salon, café, antiquery and flower shop. I usually get 2-3 fans daily and because I don't have WiFi everything in the avenue will be a little harder. Well, I'm still trying to make it better and win something else from raffles than Berry Juices...

I love the words they say when new people are visiting my join avenue. Usually there are different forms of "hello" but yesterday I saw "love swag". Made my day. XD
    3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

Do EV reducing berries ever become available at the florist?
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Do EV reducing berries ever become available at the florist?
    They're available as soon as your florist shop reach Rank 9.

In fact, the florist shop is the only way to get Tamato Berries without DW.

However, remember that the berry sold in the florist shop depends on the game the shopkeeper comes from.

Black & Black 2 gives you Tamato, Hondew, and Grepa
    White & White 2 gives you Qualot, Pomeg, and Kelpsy

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    They're available as soon as your florist shop reach Rank 9.

In fact, the florist shop is the only way to get Tamato Berries without DW.

However, remember that the berry sold in the florist shop depends on the game the shopkeeper comes from.

Black & Black 2 gives you Tamato, Hondew, and Grepa
    White & White 2 gives you Qualot, Pomeg, and Kelpsy
    Ok, thanks. I have a long ways to go to get to level 9 and I can't even access the Dream World :|
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I had Cheren visit a few days ago so that's 3 gym leaders down and 5 more to go

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Just finished catching 60 Pokemon using my Pikachu alone and now I'm getting ready to trade over my teams from Black.

I put my avenue up to level 100 a few days ago. I was hoping the visitor to do it would be sigificant in some way and it turned out Drayden showed up, so I used him to finish it.

Although it's weird now that I don't get the 'your avenue gained ____ points screen'.
    Quote Originally Posted by lavulin View Post
    I love the words they say when new people are visiting my join avenue. Usually there are different forms of "hello" but yesterday I saw "love swag". Made my day. XD
    I notcied my W2 character will say 'No!' whenever you refer him to a shop (he'll still go, of course). And I had a hiker show up once that said 'Gwahaha' for his 'Hello' phrase- I liked that one.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Got my avenue to rank 6 today, changed the ceiling colour to sky blue And my sister's avatar's market leveled up to 4 Slowly getting to rank 15. Then I can change my salon to a nursery

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul SilverBadge Quest

My join ave has the antique shop, 3 markets, a barber shop, garden, and 2 raffles, one of which i got a masterball ^-^
    White 2 Team:
    Lvl. 100 (Leader: Nov-Ember)
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100 shiny
    Lvl. 100 white
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion1996 View Post
    My join ave has the antique shop, 3 markets, a barber shop, garden, and 2 raffles, one of which i got a masterball ^-^
    Wow lucky, I never get any prize better than #6. :P As for me, I have a flower shop, two of those generic Pokemart-style shops, a ring, a cafe, an antique shop and a barber.

Mine has two markets, and then one of everything else (bar a nursery)

I've had berry juice everyday from the raffle bar one day when I got #5 a max revive. I don't mind the berry juice though, you can sell them to the woman in the caravan on route 5 for Ł1500.

I recently was able to name my Join Ave. I decided on "Neon Strip" (has a nice ring to it I think). I have one of each shop, a good friend of mine runs the gym the rest are people I met on the dream world. Sadly I only have 1 shop with a female so everyone that request "run by a female" gets sent to the market (which is lvl 10) and I just have to hope that she recommends other shops. I won a masterball at the raffle a few weeks back and have seen nothing but Full Heals ever since. I really wish buying things in a shop would give them points, they have a limited inventory anyway

One of the shopkeepers in my Join Avenue is saying a nasty word. How do I make that stop? It's like the person that I traded with had a nasty greeting and it's stuck in my Join Avenue now :-( Any tips?

Does anyone know what factors effect a shopkeeper pointing a visitor to their favorite shop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion1996 View Post
    ...one of which i got a masterball ^-^
    Frustration
    Quote Originally Posted by 12poke34 View Post
    One of the shopkeepers in my Join Avenue is saying a nasty word. How do I make that stop? It's like the person that I traded with had a nasty greeting and it's stuck in my Join Avenue now :-( Any tips?
    Replacing him/her with a different shop would be all you can do, I think. When you've got 8, the next person you invite will allow you to remove any current shop.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I had Roxie come through today My first gym leader in the avenue. She leveled up my florist to rank 4, and got my avenue to rank 10.

Also, is it worth having 2 nurseries later on?

Soul SilverBadge Quest

i HATED join avenue,mainly because no one,not even fans showed up.then when i was in the HALL OF FAME,i decided to talk to the girl,because why not?i had time,then that was what triggered fans to show up,really GF?you didn't say anything about having to talk to that girl.i'm still frustrated with it,but only i don't want any hard stones.parasol lady,stahp
    this is still a great place, rank 6, 1 of each available shop.i just want the nursery
    Last edited by worldwaker; 15th July 2013 at 5:03 AM.
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

I named my join avenue TacoBell lol its rank 60
    White 2 Team:
    Lvl. 100 (Leader: Nov-Ember)
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100 shiny
    Lvl. 100 white
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100

Avenue reached rank 20 yesterday
    Got a nice little celebration for it
    Roxie also visited, that was nice sent her to the florist

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Okay, everyday my Join Avenue Ranks Up, it's Level 24 now...

Every Shop except Lottery (Level 8) and a second Barber is Level 9.

I have one of every shop, except Nursery.

Still lokking for a Real Person Nursery.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post

Still looking for a Real Person Nursery.
    try adding my B2 house in DW. I'll then visit your house, so that my character can appear in your game.

If my character in your game doesn't want to open a Nursery, just let it open a shop anyway, and then try to talk to her to see if you can change the shop to a Nursery.

You see, people aren't supposed to have a Nursery before fulfilling the "Rank 15 + beaten the game" requirement, so the game will always set it so that in-game fans will open a pre-E4 shop first, then you have to change it manually by talking to the fan.

Players from other game might also follows the same rule, I'm not sure, but considering that I never see players from other game who wants to open a Nursery either, I guess this is indeed the case. However, I've also heard that apparently only in-game fans can open a Nursery. So try to let my character open a shop first, just to check which one is true.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

I still need to rank up my avenue like crazy.........uhg. Where I live, there's no one around.......
    Games I have: Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond(traded),Pearl(lost), Platinum, SoulSilver(treaded) HeartGold, Black, White(stolen), Black 2, White 2.

Black 2 Team:

Oh my, I've just had the biggest chain ever! An NPC started at my raffle shop, and she got sent to every single shop after that. I got so many points, and 3 places ranked up :O And now my avenue is Rank 12

Soul SilverBadge Quest

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast