Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
Results 1,251 to 1,272 of 1272

Thread: Join Avenue!

I had to max my avenue shops using only 5 customers a day on two separate games, and while it certainly took a long time to accomplish, it did eventually get done. Gym Leaders certainly do generate huge business and I wish that more would visit my avenue but getting the right ones for the shops you need to rank takes a massive stroke of luck I've noticed.

@^: Not really. If you set which shop you want to set up via assistant Future, you can direct more customers to shops of your choice, allowing your fan customers to help you focus points on shops that need ranking--including getting a better chance of the right Gym Leaders coming to your avenue. Do note that this will affect your communications with others, as well, but it can be changed back anytime.

Also, I finally got a Sacred Ash in my W2! My B2 file where I had two Sacred Ashes was deleted before I could transfer them (and my shiny Garchomp) over to W2, but I don't really care, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    So far I haven't see any proof for that.

1. yes
    2. ...okay now I'm confused, what do you mean by that?
    Shoot.

1. Cool.
    2. I've often heard people say they can't find an NPC to open a nursery. I was pointing out that, while you can SR where NPCs say they want to be recommended, you can't change the actual NPC, and therefore can't SR to get an NPC that will open a certain type of shop.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 2nd October 2013 at 11:50 PM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I've often heard people say they can't find an NPC to open a nursery. I was pointing out that, while you can SR where NPCs say they want to be recommended, you can't change the actual NPC, and therefore can't SR to get an NPC that will open a certain type of shop.
    Yes, that is correct.

To get an NPC that will open the Nursery, they have to rank up their Avenue to Rank 15, and defeat the E4 + Champion, then pray and hope that such NPC will appear in the Avenue

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

what evs are gained per level of training at th dojos? ive heard alot of things, such as 4 per level (eg, lvl 15 speed, 60 speed evs) and 1 per level (eg, lvl 64 gp, 64 hp evs).
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    what evs are gained per level of training at th dojos? ive heard alot of things, such as 4 per level (eg, lvl 15 speed, 60 speed evs) and 1 per level (eg, lvl 64 gp, 64 hp evs).
    Check out this link. You can learn everything about Join Avenue.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml

Got my first Gym Leader visit by Marlon. He raised one of my shops by 1000 and my Avenue by 1000 bringing it to rank 12.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

First, a question: does anyone else have a Raffle Shop in their avenue? If so, how many?

Secondly, I had an interesting thing happen last night. I had a level 8 Raffle Shop open, and drew a Rare Candy. I had the means to level it up twice, and my theory about subsequent draws from the same day being the same or better made me wonder if I'd get a Master Ball, or maybe 2 (it's a situation I'd hoped to be in, for testing). I got it up to 9 and got another Candy, then used the gym leader I was saving to get to level 10 and...nope no Master Ball. However, my draws did follow the pattern I'd expected, so that's a little bit of a victory. I'm still curious about how it works exactly, unfortunately I'll be losing my DW visitors after not too long, so I won't have the oppurtunity to level up a lot in one day as much.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 6th October 2013 at 4:30 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

First, a question: does anyone else have a Raffle Shop in their avenue? If so, how many?
    Yes, I have only 1 atm. I am thinking of opening another one.

On another note. Thanks to Clay I was able to rank my Nursery to lvl 7 and my Join Avenue to Rank 30.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by R2J View Post
    Yes, I have only 1 atm. I am thinking of opening another one.

On another note. Thanks to Clay I was able to rank my Nursery to lvl 7 and my Join Avenue to Rank 30.
    I have 2. Not really worth it though it's just another berry juice a day for me. I'm going to need to replace one with a nursery soon anyway. I think you don't get the good stuff until at least rank 8 or 9.

Still working on my shops. My highest ranked shop is just a rank 7 dojo. My avenue itself is only rank 12 and I really want rank 15 so I can get a Nursery up and running.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    I have 2. Not really worth it though it's just another berry juice a day for me. I'm going to need to replace one with a nursery soon anyway. I think you don't get the good stuff until at least rank 8 or 9.

Still working on my shops. My highest ranked shop is just a rank 7 dojo. My avenue itself is only rank 12 and I really want rank 15 so I can get a Nursery up and running.
    All my shops are rank 10 except the Nursery. And the Raffle Shop, I always get the Berry Juice, been wondering if its time set. Like if you go at a different time each day you get something new, but no idea.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

All my shops are rank 10 except the Nursery. And the Raffle Shop, I always get the Berry Juice, been wondering if its time set. Like if you go at a different time each day you get something new, but no idea.
    No but if you master ball you will get a lot of berry juices
    I officially claim Feraligatr

Quote Originally Posted by daveo100 View Post
    No but if you master ball you will get a lot of berry juices
    At this point, I really wouldn't need one. Seeing that I have finished the dex. What would I use it on?

Also, White 2 Join Avenue is now Rank 10.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

I just ranked my join avenue up to 30.

Working on leveling the rest of my dojos and deciding my other permanent shops.

4 dojos, 2 marts, and perhaps 2 florist with awesome berries...
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

I think the day sets it somehow, since you can't SR for different results (or at least I can't).

Also, from your previous post, I didn't know Clay would go to a nursery.

I have two marts, one dojo, two florists, a nursery, and 2 cafes.
    I do a lot of EV training (about one poke per day) and this is the perfect set up for me.
    I was able to elvel up quick by using dream world - I would go in and use all the NPCs, then go to dream world and get my visitors from there.

Last I looked at it, rank was 34 and needed to get the 2nd Nursery to lvl 10
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit to Inferno Production for the banner

Join Avenue was definitely a great idea by Nintendo/GF. I find it quite interesting that your in charge of your own business.

Join Avenue: Current Rank: 33

Jasper's Kitchen: Current Rank: 7.
    Bistro Alena: Current Rank: 10.
    Jenna Fitness: Current Rank: 2.
    Studio Janus: Current Rank: 10.
    Josie's Corner: Current Rank: 4.
    Jane Museum: Current Rank: 10.
    Happy Star Asta: Current Rank: 10.
    Joan's Garden: Current Rank: 10.
    Last edited by Nulava; 13th January 2014 at 9:55 PM.

Thanks to Gym Leaders,my Join Avenue is in its late fifties now.Too bad you can't buy Soda Pops and Lemonades at the Market there...

Join Avenue: Current Rank: 36

Bistro Jasper: Current Rank: 9.
    Bistro Alena: Current Rank: 10.
    Jenna's Ring: Current Rank: 4.
    Studio Janus: Current Rank: 10.
    Josie's Corner: Current Rank: 7.
    Jane Museum: Current Rank: 10.
    Happy Star Asta: Current Rank: 10.
    Joan's Garden: Current Rank: 10.

My Join Avenue is only Rank 4, with most of the shops at Rank 2. I'm trying to get my Rank to 15, for the Nursery once I defeat Iris...

I have two dojos(Anneli and Anselmi),a raffle shop(Jephew),a nursery(Jacorey),a Cafe(Alena),a beauty salon(Assar),a market(Jeanne),and a flower shop(Armina).They are all at Level 10 now and Join Avenue has finally reached Level 100.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051