Well, this is a thread for LuckShipping, the shipping about Brock and Lucy. Well, Brock has been attracted to many girls/women, but I get the idea that his feelings for Lucy are different. I think Brock just sees most other girls/women as hot, but I think he really loves Lucy. Here are the hints that are on Bulbapedia.
- Lucy is one of a few female characters, and the only game-based one, to ever show any romantic feelings for Brock.
- She continuously blushed every time Brock made any physical contact with her or even spoke to her.
- When Brock asked her if she would like to travel with them she stared hopefully at him until Max dragged Brock away by the ear.
- She likes (and keeps) a variety of Pokémon with squinty eyes similar to that of Brock's.
- Like many females before her, Brock fell in love with her at first sight and continued to proclaim his love for her throughout the episode.
- Throughout Lucy and Ash's battle Brock continued to cheer for Lucy to win, and when the others asked him to cheer for Ash he refused and continued to cheer for Lucy.
- At the end of the episode, Brock asked Lucy if she would like to travel with him and the others on their never-ending journey (which is rather odd since he usually asks the girls he meets if he can live with them), but before she can answer, Max drags Brock away.
I won't make a specific rule list, please just follow the general Serebiiforums rules and the Shippers Community rules. Everybody is allowed to post in this thread, I won't make a member system or something like that, everyone is welcome in this thread and everybody is equal in this thread.
To get the discussion started: Why do you support LuckShipping?
I support it because:
- Lucy is one of the very few girls who like Brock, and I think Lucy is a nice character who I want to ship. Brock is perfect for her.
- Brock seemed to love Lucy more than other girls/women. At least, that's my interpretation. The moment when Brock asked Lucy to travel with him made that feeling even stronger to me.