Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Medal System

Quote Originally Posted by captain chwelve View Post
    I'm trying to get as many as possible before xy. but i need to trade with someone with a game from a different region. I have a U.S. game. can anyone help??
    If you don't care which pokemon you trade you can always try the Magnemite Coil that so many other's are doing. Just simply go to Virbank Complex and catch some magnemite's, then get on GTS deposit a magnemite and request another magnemite at "any" level. Then just seek out other magnemite's and they should be requesting at any level. I've traded well over ten magnemite's in a short amount of time when I found about it, I was really amazed.
    Don't believe me just check on GTS stats an see what's the #1 most traded pokemon in the world.
    Last edited by Zyon; 24th January 2013 at 4:50 AM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

finally got the Blue Future train

I finally obtained the Castelia Boss medal. I had read about that medal and how you had to beat Castelia City's gang, but I had no idea what that even meant. Luckily, I was wandering around Castelia Sewers this morning and I found the staircase that led to the secret area. I can't believe how much thought Gamefreak put into the medals; they actually require you to go everywhere and talk to everyone. I like it.

I too obtained the Castelia Boss Medal today after reading this and I just explored all of the sewers to get there. With that medal I reached 50 and now need 50 more!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Kinda mimicking the PS3 trophy system with that but it encourages players to get the most out of the game!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

I was thinking it was more like the X Box 360 Achievement messages. lol.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Today I obtained the Capturing Spree and Deep Sleep Capture medals. A great way to catch 50 Pokemon in one day is simply to have 50 Pokemon waiting for you in the Entralink and then catch them all that once. That way you get both medals without having to wander aimlessly looking for Pokemon in the wild to catch, plus with a Dream Ball, every catch is guaranteed. I heard the Poketransfer is also good for this, but I prefer this method as it kills two birds with one stone. Now, I am aiming for the 100 Pokemon in Entralink medal.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I've gotten around about 186 medels. I kinda think im like the only one that actually trys to get them. My Fav. would be the "One and Only" Medel. Take only 1 pokemon to the Elite 4 and win. I did it with My Female Samurott. I've also almost got all the Purple Challenge medels. I just need to Raise Electric pokemon and take them in. Im gonna take a 100 Zapdos and Raikou cause I dont have the Zap Plate for Arceus. I missed it in the relic place. :/

Does anybody know about the next time it will be Diamond Dust? I missed January 14th, or 12th, I can't remember, and I also missed Newyears eve..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    I kinda think im like the only one that actually trys to get them
    I'm still trying to get them all but they ones im on take a very very long time.

My Fav. would be the "One and Only" Medel. Take only 1 pokemon to the Elite 4 and win.
    This was my favourite medal too until everyone got it and made it their favorite aswell
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I'm still trying to get them all but they ones im on take a very very long time.

Yeah, I just like got 186. I just completed the Challenge medels. Beat the E4 with every type.

This was my favourite medal too until everyone got it and made it their favorite aswell
    Well to me it was actually the hardest one. Cause I went in there with just my Female Samurott. And I had to do it twice because the first time all my Ice beams missed the champions dragon. D:< and her Hax. killed me in one hit with i forget the move.

Right now im not doing them because I cant do much anymore. The ones I need are like the hardest ones cause I cant do the Funfest missions cause i dont have another game. And the pokeStudios Make your own movies. All of them. That takes a long time cause Idk what to do for the ones that say something besides 'Last for this many turns"

I just picked up the , "Cult Classic Star" medal. I highly recommend http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/661226-po...n-2/faqs/65113.
    Compared to the other medals this one took at least a whole day if not less of playing.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I'd like to congradulate myself on finally completing all the battle medals earning myself the, "Battle Guru" Status!

Congrats. What are battle medals? Also, do you get a medal for getting all the medals?
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

PokeMaster Status

I never try for them intentionally but I always pick them up when I see the medal guy in the Pokemon Center. My favorite one's definitely the trash can one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I got the Medal for seeing Diamond Dust a couple of weeks ago (I'm surprised I even remembered about that one), and I also got the one for seeing Wailord while in the Marine Tube. I had to visit that place often, but I'm glad it paid off. Now I just need however many other medals there are to collect.
    I need to get that Diamond Dust one- I keep forgeting about it. And maybe I just got lucky, but I got the wailord medal on my first time through. I wonder if you can just stand around in the tube for awhile until a wailord passes by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    A great way to catch 50 Pokemon in one day is simply to have 50 Pokemon waiting for you in the Entralink and then catch them all that once.
    The way I did mine was to figure out which pokemon I needed for the regional dex, then figure out which of those could be caught fairly easily (that is, that weren't super uncommon or had a really low catch rate), and went and got those. It actually went by pretty quick.
    I've gotten around about 186 medels. I kinda think im like the only one that actually trys to get them. My Fav. would be the "One and Only" Medel.
    I try to go for them also. I don't know what my favorite is though- I haven't really thought about it.
    The ones I need are like the hardest ones cause I cant do the Funfest missions cause i dont have another game. And the pokeStudios Make your own movies. All of them. That takes a long time cause Idk what to do for the ones that say something besides 'Last for this many turns"
    Actually you can play the Funfest missions on your own. Or are you refering to medals like the ones for hosting a certain number of missions, etc.?

For the movies, generally, there are 3 outcomes- win the battle, lose the battle, or end the battle in a tie. Most of the strange ending can be obtained by doing 1 of those 3 that isn't required for the good ending. However, some are more confusing- like the *spoiler* final Brycen-Man movie has you win for the good ending and the strange ending, but you pick different dialogue choices for the strange one.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Actually you can play the Funfest missions on your own. Or are you refering to medals like the ones for hosting a certain number of missions, etc.?

For the movies, generally, there are 3 outcomes- win the battle, lose the battle, or end the battle in a tie. Most of the strange ending can be obtained by doing 1 of those 3 that isn't required for the good ending. However, some are more confusing- like the *spoiler* final Brycen-Man movie has you win for the good ending and the strange ending, but you pick different dialogue choices for the strange one.
    Yeah the ones that say host # of missions and the WORST one..Get 1 million exp in one day. I just need like 11 more and I get the legend box.

i like the medal system. it's like achievements in pokemon. i currently have 97 by the way.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Yeah the ones that say host # of missions and the WORST one..Get 1 million exp in one day. I just need like 11 more and I get the legend box.
    Actually, the million wasn't too bad for me. I just traded myself some level 1 ghost pokemon, taught them Toxic, then had them fight Audino on Rte. 1 (while holding a Lucky Egg and using the Exp Power ^^^)- they got over 100000 exp in a fight or 2.

However, that was before I went to the Black Tower. In challenge mode at least, the trainers in Area 10 have pokemon at level 79-82. I'm not sure how much a exp a lvl 1 pokemon would gain from such a fight.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Actually, the million wasn't too bad for me. I just traded myself some level 1 ghost pokemon, taught them Toxic, then had them fight Audino on Rte. 1 (while holding a Lucky Egg and using the Exp Power ^^^)- they got over 100000 exp in a fight or 2.

However, that was before I went to the Black Tower. In challenge mode at least, the trainers in Area 10 have pokemon at level 79-82. I'm not sure how much a exp a lvl 1 pokemon would gain from such a fight.
    Well then I'll try that. And I keep going to White treehollow because the Breeders have Chancy and Blissies, and they gave like 20k to a lvl 1 before with the Exp. Share. And as for the Exp. Power ^^^ I only have ^ I cant get any more cause most of the funfest missions I cant do like "Ring the bell 5 times"...HOW

Oh and now I have 191 cause I got the magikarp medal for using splash xD

Well then I'll try that. And I keep going to White treehollow because the Breeders have Chancy and Blissies, and they gave like 20k to a lvl 1 before with the Exp. Share. And as for the Exp. Power ^^^ I only have ^ I cant get any more cause most of the funfest missions I cant do like "Ring the bell 5 times"...HOW

Oh and now I have 191 cause I got the magikarp medal for using splash xD
    For the Ring the Bell 5 times thing you will probably need 2 people. It's nigh impossible on your own because you can only run indoors, which is just too slow unless you somehow manage to not run into anything(also nigh impossible while running) and waste half a second. I do wonder if flying to Mistralton City and crossing Route 7 is faster than running back down the tower. The long grass does make it annoying as you have to keep dismounting and mounting your bike to get back to the tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    For the Ring the Bell 5 times thing you will probably need 2 people. It's nigh impossible on your own because you can only run indoors, which is just too slow unless you somehow manage to not run into anything(also nigh impossible while running) and waste half a second. I do wonder if flying to Mistralton City and crossing Route 7 is faster than running back down the tower. The long grass does make it annoying as you have to keep dismounting and mounting your bike to get back to the tower.
    Well I need to get a Black 2 then or a friend with the game. But I've kinda thought about doing that. Im not sure if it will save time. Cause you need to pick the pokemon with fly, Pick the Town, bike to the grass, Run, bike, and run again then run of the tower.

And just doing the Entree is the last thing I need to do for the White/Black Trainer card. How do I do the Black side of the Tree in white 2?

195 medals right now. I need 5 more then Im a legend

You can ring the bell 3 times by going to the bell then running back down, exit the tower, then re-enter. I know that for sure, because that's what I did for the "ring 3 times" mission.

So I assume if you're doing it with 1 other people you can easily ring the bell 5 times without having to fly or bike, simply run back down then run back up again.

And just doing the Entree is the last thing I need to do for the White/Black Trainer card. How do I do the Black side of the Tree in white 2?

play a mission with the Black 2 player as the host.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    play a mission with the Black 2 player as the host.
    Ugh, Thats not gonna happen unless I get my own Black 2. cause my stupid friends that have the game I never see anymore. Well, Im stuck with the Gold card for now. :/

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast