Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Medal System

It would be cool if they had made a final secret trainer card stage for having all the medals which says "pokemon master" or something like that
    Would also be kinda awesome to battle against the guy who gives the medals to you and he has 6 rediculously strong legendaries.
    Also, didn't realise there was an award ceremony for getting all of them...

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

I only have around 60+ Medals right now and I just recently finished the first Plasma Frigate event located at the PWT docks.

I easily get sidetracked because I like to get most stuff done before I beat the League...
    But I guess I'll focus on beating the story first then spend medal collecting post-game.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I obtained 50 medals in the week the game came out. I got about 60-80 medals now.
    I'm trying to get the Wailord Watcher one

For those that don't have Graffiti Gazer Medal, the sign is on Route 2, just outside of Striaton City.
    Good thing I had a Shiny and a Pokemon with PokeRus to get the medals for them...But the next day after getting them, I find a Shiny Audino. LOL

I think it's 1PM to 2PM when Wailord appears. If not, then 2PM to 3PM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

I saw waillord yesterday at 3.50pm.

I have 98 medals now, with 80 hours of gameplay.

(Shiny Card made by Me)
    White2 Friend Code - 3182 7029 5661
    3DS Friend Code - 1435 4266 5411 - add me for safari and PM me yours. Safari - Fighting Type - Riolu - Pancham - Mankey
    Offering multiple lucky eggs for trade

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I obtained 50 medals in the week the game came out. I got about 60-80 medals now.
    I'm trying to get the Wailord Watcher one
    I saw wailord today at 4PM on the dot. Try 2PM-4PM.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

I'm just flying through my Black 2 with little regard for medals. I don't like talking to the guy, he takes too long giving you the medals. I wish you got them via mail in the pc or something, he's a bit distracting in the pokecenter. Anyways, after Black 2 I'll start up White 2 on Hard Mode : o and in that game, I'm going to catch all pokemon, see all pokemon, do EVERYTHING in the game, including get ALL the medals! Wish me luck >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    I'm just flying through my Black 2 with little regard for medals. I don't like talking to the guy, he takes too long giving you the medals. I wish you got them via mail in the pc or something, he's a bit distracting in the pokecenter. Anyways, after Black 2 I'll start up White 2 on Hard Mode : o and in that game, I'm going to catch all pokemon, see all pokemon, do EVERYTHING in the game, including get ALL the medals! Wish me luck >_>
    Yeah, he does get to be annoying. He's never there when you're expecting him to be, and is there when you're not expecting.
    Under Construction

Black 2 I have a little over 50, I'm not trying to really get any though since White 2 is my main copy and I plan to restart Black 2...eventually(Probably in a year since there's a bit of stuff I need to get out of Black 2, mainly Join Avenue since I have my EV shops in there).

White 2, I'm close to 50, I'm not really trying to get any of them as of now though, for me, Achievements I do after I finished most of the game.

I like the addition, of course I probably will never get them all, I never can, and this time it's because I lack Wi-Fi which is needed for a few different Medals. Oh well, I'll be getting as many as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi9 View Post
    yeah, there are a couple like that. Some of the medals just seem impossible to get.
    That's basically the point. These are basically Achievements like in other games, and like other games you have those that are very hard to get for one reason or another. It's all doable in the end, some are just very time consuming or require a need of people.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle115 View Post
    my current favorite is the Magikarp award "To praise the guts of Trainers who kept using Splash no matter what."
    Can't see myself changing away from the Magikarp award. Was one of the first batch I got. Big Magikapr fan.

What, no "thanks for saving the world" medal? Jeez, Mr. Medal sure is an ungrateful person.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    What, no "thanks for saving the world" medal? Jeez, Mr. Medal sure is an ungrateful person.
    Medals like visiting multiple vending machines are totally more important.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    It would probably be possible only during official Pokémon conventions. Or if you actually live in a Pokémon community. That would be awesome.
    Or fan-conventions, I suppose, if you know how to organize one (like anime or sci-fi conventions).

I just got the medal for getting 50 medals last night. I think I'll use the Castelia Boss medal as my favorite for now.
    Oh, look! I wrote a fanfic! Weak (One-Shot. Rated G). Can Iris convince Bianca that she can't just avoid her problems?

And another one: Mischief (One-Shot. Rated G). A little fun for October.

I have only almost 100 medals now. I'm running out of medals to get at the moment :/
    My current favourite is the Flying Champ Medal.

I have 54 medals. I am trying to win the rest of them. But maybe I should go to the vending machines like one poster said.
    岩根雅明=♡

By the way has anyone got the Rail enthusiastic medal?I find it impossible to hear the information about the train of the future.I've heard the information about all(10 in total including the hyper speed train) but this last one is impossible.I have searched in many sites but none has much information.if someone of you has got that,I would be pleased to be helped.I miss the info about the train of the future.

I have 51 one as of today
    My team in Black 2 Emboar,elektross,gigalith,lucario,Sigalyph and Black kyruem

I've got just under fifty. I'm surprised that I have so few. I'll probably try to collect as many as I possibly can, but it won't be a main objective for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Medals like visiting multiple vending machines are totally more important.
    But nothing is as important as getting a medal for participating in a Musical or using Splash. And in my 164 medals, I'm ashamed to say I don't have the Splash one. Wow, I'm lazy.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

I'm currently saving my money for the free extra soda medal.
    I really need to get the splash one. Guess i'll go catch a Azurill

Just completed all pokestar movies, and so now I'm at 94 medals. nearly there.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

I have like 3.... but I just got the game yesterday so....

I've been slacking the past couple of days... Been too focused on JA and Magnecoiling.
    I'm only at around 70 medals and that's a shameful number having the game since launch day.
    Under Construction

Just broke into low 120s today.

Probably the most time consuming medal I've obtained so far was the 10 Followers medal, since it requires participating in 140 musicals. I made it somewhat less tedious by trying to shoot for the best musical rating in every single musical.

I currently have 105 medals. I haven't actually gotten the medals for using splash or the bonus soft drink either, I should probably do that..
    Eventually I'll be aiming to get all the pokemon league monotype team medals, any ideas on who the best pokemon would be for soloing it?
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast