Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Medal System

Default medal lover

some people dont like the medals because it shows you how much somebody puts effort in to the game they love . me i hope medal system stays around its like the way xbox 360 and ps3 way of doing trophies
    that add more fun and bragging rights
    Hello I own Pokemon white 2 friend code 2666 9991 5159 players name Eve am looking trade here as a breeder and battler

I love medals but currently I only have 92 medals.
    Pokemon Black FC: 0046 5510 3591

Pokemon White 2 FC: 0390 6807 1811

Pokemon (Black) I need:
        Spoiler:- Johto:

The medals are very interesting. Am already on the road to 200.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    well, final got rail enthusiast after finding that blue futuristic train.
    lol, I was going to say that too. Seemed like it took forever to finally show up.

My favorite was the hyperspeed train. Do your see that train? Why, no, I don't.

Now I have to finish the ferris wheel one. Does anyone know how many times you have to ride? I ride it every day, pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguartail View Post
    The Medal System is the only disappointing aspect of the first two gyms journey. It's corny, pointless, boring, and totally unneeded. Nintendo, if you're reading this, and are thinking about gen 6, cross the medal system off your list of gen 6 ideas.
    I have to disagree. I do think some of them are stupid, like having to read signs or change the tv, but others are legitimate challenges, like catching all of a certain type or beating the E4 with only one type. It's those things I enjoy, because I usually wouldn't do that. It kind of extends the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I don't understand why someone would complain about the medal system when you're not even required to use it...
    lol, I was thinking that too.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I think they should add higher tiers for some of the medals such as the 100 souvenirs. It was obtained easily when i started to get people from dreamworld and magnemite coil. My avenue is only lev56 its still a long way to go get to lev100. They could have added so much more to separate the hardcore gamers from the kiddies.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Now I have to finish the ferris wheel one. Does anyone know how many times you have to ride? I ride it every day, pretty much.
    I read somewhere that it was in all 4 seasons. I could be wrong though.

If you ride everyday, and have beaten the Elite 4, the only likely ones you have yet to get is the Spring Season person, who will be there tomorrow... And possibly Curtis/Yancy from the Dropped Item Subquest, if you've yet to get them to the ferris wheel.

I have about 102 without much effort.
    Hail zee master Arceus!

I just got the Ferris Wheel Fan medal today, and I can confirm that you need to have done this with Cheren, Bianca, your rival, N, Yancy/Curtis and the four seasonal trainers. The former four will appear on certain days, while Yancy/Curtis will arrange a meeting with you once you have finished the "Dropped Item" sidequest.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

I'm at 96 after getting the diamond dust medal, I'm currently hoping to get the mono bug elite 4 run. Is anyone else having a bit of trouble finding certain ones like the rail enthusiast and the hidden grotto one?

Thank you based Turpoo

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu725 View Post
    I'm at 96 after getting the diamond dust medal, I'm currently hoping to get the mono bug elite 4 run. Is anyone else having a bit of trouble finding certain ones like the rail enthusiast and the hidden grotto one?
    There's a list of all hidden grotto on the main site.

As for the Rail Enthusiast, it is easy, just visit Anville everyday until you've listened to the descriptions for all the trainers. The Future Train is the hardest train, it appeared only on certain dates, two of the known dates are 30 December and 2 February.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I'm at about 54. Haven't tried to really get any of the medals. Some of them don't seem worth the trouble getting them. Subway ones will never happen for me...I never go there.

I finally got the medal for nicknaming and got a few for some Black Tower challenges. I'm going to work on PWT, musicals, and movies next.
    How easy is it to get 1,000,000 xp in a day anyways?

A level 1 Pokemon gets 100K EXP (Which is the cap) if you fight a Blissey in the White Treehollow with a Lucky Egg and EXP Power +++ active, and continues to receive EXP in the 40K range from them once it's around their level. Ideally, you'd want to use a EV trained Fighting type Pokemon for this, as Chansey and Blissey are so squishy that they'll easily fall to super effective physical attacks from a Pokemon that's within about 45 levels of them.

If you can't go there, your best bet is doing the same thing with the highest level Audino available (Though they're considerably harder to take down with a low leveled Pokemon, and not nearly as lucrative).

At a record breaking 502hours played I finally completed the National Pokedex! I have every pokemon (besides events) in my Pokeboxes. I don't just mean the pokedex entry but every single pokemon and its evolution. Eg. 1 bulbasaur, 1 ivysaur, 1 venusaur etc. On top of the 502hrs I also spent 25hrs playing pokemon emerald, 14hrs on pearl, 5hrs on platinum, raced 20hrs in BW2 to get Zekrom, 20-25hrs on HG. I definitely took the longest routes to catch them all. Not only all, but i also have doubles and triples of legendaries especially Cresselia of whom i have 4. I figured I would catch all the legendaries in the games so I wouldnt have wasted all that time rushing through. Not something I will do again.

Time to start the medal grind again.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I finally got the medal for nicknaming and got a few for some Black Tower challenges. I'm going to work on PWT, musicals, and movies next.
    How easy is it to get 1,000,000 xp in a day anyways?
    I managed to get it by running through all of white tree hollow with a lucky egg. Just make sure you battle everyone, especially the breeders!
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

The Medal System was a failed attempt. Achievements are not needed in a game that is basically all achievement.

I think its a dumb idea...There dumb and there easy too get..If I want this I go on my X-Box 360 at less its harder

Quote Originally Posted by D Dog Master Of War View Post
    I think its a dumb idea...There dumb and there easy too get..If I want this I go on my X-Box 360 at less its harder
    Harder? Easier? Not really, there's a range of medals to test your skills and patience. Besides, you only have to look at Avatar for easy Xbox 360 Achievements.

Well I only have 91 so far, I havn't really put much effort in to it really. But since I've beaten the game I'm going to start.
    I just started on the Dream World today and got the "Good Night" medal. I'm going to start collecting as much as I can now, some of them are going to be a little tricky to get.

I finally have over 50 Medals, which took longer than it should have. I got the Medal for seeing Diamond Dust a couple of weeks ago (I'm surprised I even remembered about that one), and I also got the one for seeing Wailord while in the Marine Tube. I had to visit that place often, but I'm glad it paid off. Now I just need however many other Medals there are to collect.

I really like the medals although I haven't intentionally tried to get any yet. I will soon though. I have over 100 medals that I got without trying to.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

could any suggest a battle subway team for all the super lines thats good at getting long streaks in the subway? I need suggestions to help me get the medals there I very rarely get past 21 wins

I'm trying to get as many as possible before xy. but i need to trade with someone with a game from a different region. I have a U.S. game. can anyone help??

Quote Originally Posted by captain chwelve View Post
    I'm trying to get as many as possible before xy. but i need to trade with someone with a game from a different region. I have a U.S. game. can anyone help??
    for that just do a trade on the gts from a different region

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast