View Poll Results: What's your eye colour?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue

    35 22.73%
  • Brown

    67 43.51%
  • Green

    35 22.73%
  • Hazel

    20 12.99%
  • Black

    17 11.04%
  • Grey

    15 9.74%
  • Amber

    4 2.60%
  • Red

    6 3.90%
  • Violet

    5 3.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 112

Thread: What eye colour do you have?

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,489

    Default

    We either have albinos on this forum, people with technicolor contacts, or people who obviously didn't bother admitting their true eye color and think red or purple eyes sounds cooler. And if someone does have purple eyes, why the heck did they not post on here, because I'm honestly interested in knowing who has that color eyes.

    Also noticing that green eyes appear to be common here, but I've only seen two or three in real life.

    I also just realized the list may have come from Wikipedia, but whatever.

    @ LordLucario - At least you have attractive eyes. There are times I wish my eyes were pretty, but apparently they're only pretty when I'm crying. Someone mentioned they get really blue when I'm teary-eyed. Checked it out myself once, and the color had brightened. Made me even more depressed xD.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,137

    Default

    Greyish-green with a gold ring around the pupil.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 18 is up.

  3. #28

    Default

    Mine are hazel. They're usually more brown-hued than green.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    We either have albinos on this forum, people with technicolor contacts, or people who obviously didn't bother admitting their true eye color and think red or purple eyes sounds cooler. And if someone does have purple eyes, why the heck did they not post on here, because I'm honestly interested in knowing who has that color eyes.

    Also noticing that green eyes appear to be common here, but I've only seen two or three in real life.

    I also just realized the list may have come from Wikipedia, but whatever.

    @ LordLucario - At least you have attractive eyes. There are times I wish my eyes were pretty, but apparently they're only pretty when I'm crying. Someone mentioned they get really blue when I'm teary-eyed. Checked it out myself once, and the color had brightened. Made me even more depressed xD.
    I am sure your eyes are pretty. Even if they aren't look on the bright side, you can at least stand some sunlight. I cannot withstand as much sunlight as most people due to blue eyes being more light sensitive than other eye colors.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I am sure your eyes are pretty. Even if they aren't look on the bright side, you can at least stand some sunlight. I cannot withstand as much sunlight as most people due to blue eyes being more light sensitive than other eye colors.
    I have hypersensitivity to light, I apparently would've had it whether I had blue eyes or not (this makes getting eyes dilated a pain in the butt). The blue just makes it worse. It really sucks, I have to duck my head every time I walk outside during the summer time. And I have glasses on. Though it's supposed to have the darkening tint lenses, it apparently doesn't work very well >_>. And I have really bad eyesight to the point I'm legally blind without my glasses (which have a pretty high prescription lenses).

    So you're better off than I am unless you are worse than me somewhere in that aspect.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I have hypersensitivity to light, I apparently would've had it whether I had blue eyes or not (this makes getting eyes dilated a pain in the butt). The blue just makes it worse. It really sucks, I have to duck my head every time I walk outside during the summer time. And I have glasses on. Though it's supposed to have the darkening tint lenses, it apparently doesn't work very well >_>. And I have really bad eyesight to the point I'm legally blind without my glasses (which have a pretty high prescription lenses).

    So you're better off than I am unless you are worse than me somewhere in that aspect.
    That sucks man. I really feel bad for you. But you know what, Look on the bright side, somewhere on this planet, someone is worse off than you.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    That sucks man. I really feel bad for you. But you know what, Look on the bright side, somewhere on this planet, someone is worse off than you.
    That doesn't help at all. xD Yeah, that's kinda like my own personal philosophy in this life, but I don't like dwelling on that fact.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    I cannot blame ya for feeling that. But for all the crap life gives you, it gives you awesome **** as well. Just think about that for a while.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  9. #34

    Default

    Sometimes green, sometimes brown, or both depending on the brightness of a setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wallowing in self-pity
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Brown, but sometimes they look red.........:O

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    Mine are kind of a hazel-grey with flecks of yellow in them. I don't like the color very much.

    And sadface for all the brown-eye hate in this thread. I think brown eyes are gorgeous.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    My eyes are green with silver flakes.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Humans most of the time want to be something different from what they already are. They want to have curly hair when they have straight hair. They want to be white when they are tanned. They want to have different color eyes. Its normal to be that way.

    I have super deep brown eyes that is more like black.
    Old Black 2 Team:

    My old Black 2 Team until SOMEONE deleted it.

    I have officially claimed quote from cave story.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Classified View Post
    Humans most of the time want to be something different from what they already are. They want to have curly hair when they have straight hair. They want to be white when they are tanned. They want to have different color eyes. Its normal to be that way.

    I have super deep brown eyes that is more like black.
    True its denial actually, be happy with who you are.

    My eyes are green and brown.




    MM quest completed ! ( 146 Eggs )
    31/31/31/x/31/31

    Totally ready for ORAS !


  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,983

    Default

    Because more than half the people in this thread are saying they have green eyes, and I have to laugh because I rarely see anyone IRL with green eyes.

    Or maybe green-eyed people are weirdos and all flock to sppf. Who knows. (: But for green eyes to be so close behind brown eyes (the most common eye color ever) is not too believable haha.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    I have the eyecolor of Brown!

    Haha


  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sm4sh
    Posts
    173

    Default

    My eyes are as blue as the ocean.
    Last edited by Midnite♪; 29th October 2012 at 5:51 PM.

    Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja | ♪ Air Man

  18. #43
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Light brown contrasting to green at the bottom :]

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    My eyes are a very dark brown ^^


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    ...Why is this a multi-choice poll.

    I have brown eyes, but I consider myself sort of lucky. I inherited them from my dad, but my mom had the Scandinavian blue eyes, along with matching horrible eyesight and astigmatism. Thankfully, the brown gene is stronger than the blue gene, so I got my dad's better eyesight as well as his brown eyes. I did wind up getting nearly everything else physically from my mom, though, including the blonde hair, the short stature, and the, uh... figure.


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    To Kalos!
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    ...Why is this a multi-choice poll.
    Because a friend of mine's eyes have different colours. One is brown and the other is green.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

    Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,205

    Default

    Brown eyes just like most people on Earth. XD

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Brown eyes like most people...
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    ...Why is this a multi-choice poll.
    I chose "blue" and "gray" to represent blue-gray.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    Because more than half the people in this thread are saying they have green eyes, and I have to laugh because I rarely see anyone IRL with green eyes.

    Or maybe green-eyed people are weirdos and all flock to sppf. Who knows. (: But for green eyes to be so close behind brown eyes (the most common eye color ever) is not too believable haha.
    Then again, blue and green are tied on the poll, and since both are considered uncommon colors (though I think green is much rarer than blue), I can kinda believe it, but I think some people are just using the poll as an "I wish I had this color" poll.

    I swear, there should be a rule for people to comment on the thread before voting :/.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •