View Poll Results: What's your eye colour?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue

35 22.73%
  • Brown

67 43.51%
  • Green

35 22.73%
  • Hazel

20 12.99%
  • Black

17 11.04%
  • Grey

15 9.74%
  • Amber

4 2.60%
  • Red

6 3.90%
  • Violet

5 3.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What eye colour do you have?

We either have albinos on this forum, people with technicolor contacts, or people who obviously didn't bother admitting their true eye color and think red or purple eyes sounds cooler. And if someone does have purple eyes, why the heck did they not post on here, because I'm honestly interested in knowing who has that color eyes.

Also noticing that green eyes appear to be common here, but I've only seen two or three in real life.

I also just realized the list may have come from Wikipedia, but whatever.

@ LordLucario - At least you have attractive eyes. There are times I wish my eyes were pretty, but apparently they're only pretty when I'm crying. Someone mentioned they get really blue when I'm teary-eyed. Checked it out myself once, and the color had brightened. Made me even more depressed xD.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Greyish-green with a gold ring around the pupil.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 18 is up.

Mine are hazel. They're usually more brown-hued than green.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    We either have albinos on this forum, people with technicolor contacts, or people who obviously didn't bother admitting their true eye color and think red or purple eyes sounds cooler. And if someone does have purple eyes, why the heck did they not post on here, because I'm honestly interested in knowing who has that color eyes.

Also noticing that green eyes appear to be common here, but I've only seen two or three in real life.

I also just realized the list may have come from Wikipedia, but whatever.

@ LordLucario - At least you have attractive eyes. There are times I wish my eyes were pretty, but apparently they're only pretty when I'm crying. Someone mentioned they get really blue when I'm teary-eyed. Checked it out myself once, and the color had brightened. Made me even more depressed xD.
    I am sure your eyes are pretty. Even if they aren't look on the bright side, you can at least stand some sunlight. I cannot withstand as much sunlight as most people due to blue eyes being more light sensitive than other eye colors.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I am sure your eyes are pretty. Even if they aren't look on the bright side, you can at least stand some sunlight. I cannot withstand as much sunlight as most people due to blue eyes being more light sensitive than other eye colors.
    I have hypersensitivity to light, I apparently would've had it whether I had blue eyes or not (this makes getting eyes dilated a pain in the butt). The blue just makes it worse. It really sucks, I have to duck my head every time I walk outside during the summer time. And I have glasses on. Though it's supposed to have the darkening tint lenses, it apparently doesn't work very well >_>. And I have really bad eyesight to the point I'm legally blind without my glasses (which have a pretty high prescription lenses).

So you're better off than I am unless you are worse than me somewhere in that aspect.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I have hypersensitivity to light, I apparently would've had it whether I had blue eyes or not (this makes getting eyes dilated a pain in the butt). The blue just makes it worse. It really sucks, I have to duck my head every time I walk outside during the summer time. And I have glasses on. Though it's supposed to have the darkening tint lenses, it apparently doesn't work very well >_>. And I have really bad eyesight to the point I'm legally blind without my glasses (which have a pretty high prescription lenses).

So you're better off than I am unless you are worse than me somewhere in that aspect.
    That sucks man. I really feel bad for you. But you know what, Look on the bright side, somewhere on this planet, someone is worse off than you.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    That sucks man. I really feel bad for you. But you know what, Look on the bright side, somewhere on this planet, someone is worse off than you.
    That doesn't help at all. xD Yeah, that's kinda like my own personal philosophy in this life, but I don't like dwelling on that fact.
    I survived Pupa.

I cannot blame ya for feeling that. But for all the crap life gives you, it gives you awesome **** as well. Just think about that for a while.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Sometimes green, sometimes brown, or both depending on the brightness of a setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Brown, but sometimes they look red.........:O

Mine are kind of a hazel-grey with flecks of yellow in them. I don't like the color very much.

And sadface for all the brown-eye hate in this thread. I think brown eyes are gorgeous.

My eyes are green with silver flakes.

Humans most of the time want to be something different from what they already are. They want to have curly hair when they have straight hair. They want to be white when they are tanned. They want to have different color eyes. Its normal to be that way.

I have super deep brown eyes that is more like black.
    Old Black 2 Team:

My old Black 2 Team until SOMEONE deleted it.

I have officially claimed quote from cave story.

Quote Originally Posted by Classified View Post
    Humans most of the time want to be something different from what they already are. They want to have curly hair when they have straight hair. They want to be white when they are tanned. They want to have different color eyes. Its normal to be that way.

I have super deep brown eyes that is more like black.
    True its denial actually, be happy with who you are.

My eyes are green and brown.

MM quest completed ! ( 146 Eggs )
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Totally ready for ORAS !

Because more than half the people in this thread are saying they have green eyes, and I have to laugh because I rarely see anyone IRL with green eyes.

Or maybe green-eyed people are weirdos and all flock to sppf. Who knows. (: But for green eyes to be so close behind brown eyes (the most common eye color ever) is not too believable haha.

I have the eyecolor of Brown!

Haha

My eyes are as blue as the ocean.
    Last edited by Midnite♪; 29th October 2012 at 5:51 PM.

Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja | ♪ Air Man

Light brown contrasting to green at the bottom :]

My eyes are a very dark brown ^^

Spoiler:- Credits:

...Why is this a multi-choice poll.

I have brown eyes, but I consider myself sort of lucky. I inherited them from my dad, but my mom had the Scandinavian blue eyes, along with matching horrible eyesight and astigmatism. Thankfully, the brown gene is stronger than the blue gene, so I got my dad's better eyesight as well as his brown eyes. I did wind up getting nearly everything else physically from my mom, though, including the blonde hair, the short stature, and the, uh... figure.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    Because a friend of mine's eyes have different colours. One is brown and the other is green.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Brown eyes just like most people on Earth. XD

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Brown eyes like most people...
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    I chose "blue" and "gray" to represent blue-gray.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    Because more than half the people in this thread are saying they have green eyes, and I have to laugh because I rarely see anyone IRL with green eyes.

Or maybe green-eyed people are weirdos and all flock to sppf. Who knows. (: But for green eyes to be so close behind brown eyes (the most common eye color ever) is not too believable haha.
    Then again, blue and green are tied on the poll, and since both are considered uncommon colors (though I think green is much rarer than blue), I can kinda believe it, but I think some people are just using the poll as an "I wish I had this color" poll.

I swear, there should be a rule for people to comment on the thread before voting :/.
    I survived Pupa.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast