Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween

Default Happy Halloween

Spooky Times and juicy brains are all what today is for so get your brain on with these fantabulous gifties:

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

x1 Lottery Pass to win 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon (Thread)

Enjoy your Halloween.

Default Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

From me you will each receive:-

x1 Super Pass for some Monday treats.
    x1 Ghost Ball that increases capture rate of Ghost Pokémon.
    x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!

Default Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN .... BOO!

Well its my favourite time of year again where we can all suspend reality and dress up in freaky costumes and collect sweeties from strangers. Well we're all friends here and have I got some sweeties ... errr ... pressies for you. You may choose ONE of the following to take home:

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
    1x Unown P Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Pumpkin Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Grass Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG F
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E

WEREWOLF BASKET
    1x Unown W Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Were Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Fire Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG O
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG N

ZOMBIE BASKET
    1x Unown Z Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

MUMMY BASKET
    1x Unown M Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Mummy Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Black Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Unown V Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

I also have this special event for you:

Unown Ouija Board
    Come one and all if you're brave enough and summon the spirits here today. I have a special item made just for Halloween for the lucky girls and guys in Fizzy Bubbles. So if you dare place your finger upon its centre and perhaps it'll spell out a message for you and who knows what may come of it ...
    (No tricks here guys!)

and its bbbaaaaacckkk ...

Haunted Mirror

Not every spirit is playful and not every game is innocent, it is Halloween after all and for every treat there is a trick. Dare you and your Pokemon stare into the Haunted Mirror? You may receive a wondrous treat but then again, an evil spirit may be waiting with a horrid Trick
    You may choose one Pokemon to stare into the Haunted Mirror where the spirits (RNG) will decide your fate, be it a wonderful Treat or a nasty Trick

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowleding (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
    ***I Mean It!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Spooky Times and juicy brains are all what today is for so get your brain on with these fantabulous gifties:

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Well its my favourite time of year again where we can all suspend reality and dress up in freaky costumes and collect sweeties from strangers. Well we're all friends here and have I got some sweeties ... errr ... pressies for you. You may choose ONE of the following to take home:

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
    1x Unown P Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Pumpkin Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Grass Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG F
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    Come one and all if you're brave enough and summon the spirits here today. I have a special item made just for Halloween for the lucky girls and guys in Fizzy Bubbles. So if you dare place your finger upon its centre and perhaps it'll spell out a message for you and who knows what may come of it ...
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

Not every spirit is playful and not every game is innocent, it is Halloween after all and for every treat there is a trick. Dare you and your Pokemon stare into the Haunted Mirror? You may receive a wondrous treat but then again, an evil spirit may be waiting with a horrid Trick
    You may choose one Pokemon to stare into the Haunted Mirror where the spirits (RNG) will decide your fate, be it a wonderful Treat or a nasty Trick

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowleding (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
    ***I Mean It!!!***
    And this time I won't screw up the pick-up process!

Picking up the following fabulous gifts that I am very grateful for:

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x1 Lottery Pass (to win 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon)

From enchantress:

From Arc:
    1x Pumpkin Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Grass Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG F
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E

Oh, my Pokémon seemed to make a mad rush at the plushie...so I'll be grabbing the 5,000 coins from the Haunter plushie. Too bad I couldn't keep it.

The Unown P Plushie ended up being dragged away by Elmira, who seems to have learned Ice-type Hidden Power while at it!

And it looks like Cherith, a Dark-type Purrloin, ate the Halloween Candy, going from Lv. 8 to Lv. 10.
    *Cherith learned Sand-Attack!*

KITTY! I'm sorry, she was in a hurry, but apparently eating that Pumpkin Memory Berry helped her learn the following Egg Moves: Zen Headbutt, Sucker Punch, Uproar and Fake Tears.

I'd like to give a go at the Unown Ouija Board! *places finger on it*

Also, there's someone in my team who wants to look into the Haunted Mirror... *Pokémon shuffle and fight* and we've got a winner! Cherith, my handsome male Purrloin, will stare into the mirror. Good luck, buddy!

Happy Halloween, everybody!
    Last edited by kaisap112; 31st October 2012 at 2:11 AM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
    1x Pumpkin Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Grass Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG F
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Wow... This sure is a lot!

Taking the following items:
    From Arnold:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x1 Shadow Lottery Pass

From Tess:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 Haunter Plushie

From Arc:
    x1 Pumpkin Basket containing the following:
    x1 Unown P Plushie
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Halloween Candy
    x3 Grass Gummis
    x1 Unown TCG F
    x1 Unown TCG A
    x1 Unown TCG D
    x1 Unown TCG E

Using the following items right now!
    Hugging the Haunter Plushie to earn 5,000 Coins. Aw it's gone... what was that thing made of?
    Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Gaspard (Aipom) to teach the Egg Moves Counter, Spite, Beat Up, and Bounce!
    Feeding the Halloween Candy to Foster (Shuppet) to gain two levels, leveling him up from 10 to 12.
    Letting Gaspard hug the Unown P Plushie, teaching him the Hidden Power Rock!

Putting my finger on the Unown Ouija Board and... *looks at everyone on my team* my Shuppet will be facing the Haunted Mirror!
    Foster: What?! Why me?
    Connor: Because to be honest, I think you'll look good in orange, don't you guys think? *everyone nods* =D
    Foster: ...I swear, if some-thing bad happ-ens to me, you're in for a world of pain Co-nnor.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 31st October 2012 at 12:07 PM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    Picking up 5x Orange Gummi's, 5x Black Gummi's, 5x Purple Gummi's, and 1x Lottery Pass from Arnold.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up 1x Super Pass, 1x Ghost Ball, and 1x Haunter Plushie which I will hand to Imp, my Misdreavus to hug.

*Imp hugs the plushie and it disappears leaving behind 5,000 coins* "Awww, I wanted to keep it," she pouts.

Collecting 5,000 coins.

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
    1x Unown W Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Were Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Fire Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG O
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Picking up 1x Unown W Plushie, 1x Were Ball, 1x Pumpkin Memory Berry, 1x Halloween Candy, 3x Fire Gummi's, 1x Unown TCG M, 1x Unown TCG O, 1x Unown TCG A, 1x Unown TCG N.

Giving the Halloween Candy to Imp, my Misdreavus, which will level her from 6 to 8.

Also giving her the Pumpkin Memory Berry to teach her Sucker Punch, Imprison, Ominous Wind, and Nasty Plot.

Giving Wildfire, my Cyndaquil, the 3 Fire Gummi's raising his IQ from 2 to 5.

...Taking a chance here and putting my finger on the Unown Ouija Board (evil cursed things) and then taking my Misdreavus with me to stand in front of the Haunted Mirror.

Happy Halloween!!
    Last edited by myahoo; 31st October 2012 at 1:56 AM. Reason: Almost forgot to put in the Were Ball /derp

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

ZOMBIE BASKET
    1x Unown Z Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Collecting:

From Arn:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x1 Lottery Pass (to win 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon)

From enchantress:

From Arc:
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

Giving the Haunter Plushie to Onix who uses Bind on it, squeezing out 5,000 coins

Giving Halloween Candy to my Murkrow to raise her from Lv.1 to Lv.3

Giving the Pumpkin Berry to Rhyhorn to teach him EM Crunch, Dragon Rush, Thunder Fang, and Skull Bash

Tapping finger onto the Ouija Board

Placing Rhyhorn in front of the magic mirror hoping he doesn't dissolve into dust.
    Last edited by King Ghidorah; 31st October 2012 at 11:52 AM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

ZOMBIE BASKET
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***

Picking up:

5x Orange Gummis
    5x Black Gummis
    5x Purple Gummis
    1x Lottery Pass
    1x Super Pass
    1x Ghost Ball
    1x Haunter Plushie
    1x Unown Z Plushie
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummis
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

Feeding Halloween Candy to Hazel the Murkrow to raise her from Lv 1 to Lv 3

Feeding Pumpkin Memory Berry to Eric the Snover to learn EM Stomp, Avalanche, Leech Seed and Seed Bomb

Despite my better judgement I shall place my hand on the Oujia Board.

Also despite my better judgement, and the fact that I couldn't stop her if I tried, Paine the Gothorita will look into the Haunted Mirror.
    Last edited by PeeGee; 31st October 2012 at 1:51 AM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    Collecting 1 Lottery Pass, 5 Orange Gummis, 5 Black Gummis, and 5 Purple Gummis.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    Collecting 1 Super Pass, 1 Ghost Ball, and 1 Haunter Plushie.

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Unown V Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Collecting the Vampire Basket, including 1 Unown V Plushie, 1 Vampire Ball, 1 Pumpkin Memory Berry, and 1 Halloween Candy.

Letting my Arbok squeeze the Haunter Plushie for the 5,000 coins.

Letting my Duskull squeeze the Unown V Plushie and teaching him Hidden Power (Fighting)

*Peeves learned Hidden Power!*

Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to my Meowth, teaching him the Egg Moves Assist, Hypnosis, Foul Play, and Iron Tail.

*Meowth learned Assist!*

*Meowth learned Hypnosis!*

*Meowth learned Foul Play!*

*Meowth learned Iron Tail!*

Feeding the Halloween Candy to Peeves, my level 13 Duskull, raising him to level 15.

*Peeves grew to level 14!*

*Peeves learned Astonish!*

*Peeves grew to level 15!*

Placing my finger on the center of the Unown Ouija Board.

And finally, allowing Salazar, my Venipede, to look into the Haunted Mirror, knowing full well that not all tricks are pleasant. It's a chance I am fully aware of and am willing to take. There's no fun without a little risk, after all, am I right? Besides, Salazar, unlike the Pokemon here who are being forced into this from the looks of things, actually volunteered for this. My Venipede is absolutely fearless.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 1st November 2012 at 3:39 PM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    This has to be the most interesting event I've been in so far! Then again, I've been in... three. :P

So, claiming the following:

x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x1 Lottery Pass
    ---
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 Haunter Plushie
    ---
    x1 Unown V Plushie - using it to teach Opal the Venonat Hidden Power Ground.
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 Halloween Candy - feeding it to Gaius the Gible, raising its Level from 12 to 13. *Gible learned Sandstorm!*
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry - feeding it to Opal the Venonat to teach her the Egg Moves Agility, Baton Pass, Giga Drain and Screech.
    x3 Gold Gummies
    x1 Unown D, I, N, E TCG cards

---

As for the events!

Unown Ouija Board

Levin reluctantly approaches the Ouija Board. He'd never been one to pay attention to mysticism, but in part because he feared what he didn't understand. Owing it to himself and his Pokemon to man up and give it a try, he took a deep breath and placed his finger on the board. What was the worst that could happen?...

Haunted Mirror

This one exuded an even darker aura. Feeling the need to call on a companion to get through his silly superstition, he carefully picked a Pokeball from his belt... Min would outright refuse; Gaius was unpredictable with his ego; Magnus and Hebi were out of the question, and Opal would die of fear. That left Zion, Crix and Mellow... Zion didn't give him any sense of security or moral support, as he was little more than a machine. Crix had grown to become mature, and was always brave, but this situation was perhaps a bit too solemn and spiritual for such a down-to-earth guy. He needed someone else.

Out came his newest team member, the eternally-cheerful Trapinch, Mellow. If this was a day of spirits, perhaps Mellow's own high spirits could counteract the evil of the Haunted Mirror. At the very least, he wouldn't be scared, and his warmth and upbeat attitude helped Levin keep in touch with reality.
    Approaching the mirror, they stopped, looked at one another for reassurance, and faced their reflections boldly.

---

Happy Halloween, and thank you Mods once again for a great event! ^^
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 31st October 2012 at 8:14 PM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

ZOMBIE BASKET
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D
    Happy Halloween Fizzy Bubbles!

From Arnold:
    x5 Orange Gummis
    x5 Black Gummis
    x5 Purple Gummis
    x1 Lottery Pass

From Arc_Angel:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 Haunter Plushie

From Enchantress:
    x1 Unown Z Plushie
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

I am once again so overwhelmed with gifts! @ω@

Squeezing Haunter Plushie x1 and receiving 5000 coins!

Using Pumpkin Memory Berry on my Lopunny to teach him Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Sky Uppercut, and ThunderPunch!!

Giving Halloween Candy to my Sableye to grow him from Lv. 23 to Lv. 27!

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)
    Participating in this.
    *Slow puts finger down on the Ouija Board and leans over to see what it says*

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Little Gar, my Darumaka, boldly approaches and looks in the mirror.
    Last edited by allishinca; 31st October 2012 at 3:26 AM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Woo! Thanks for the presents 'n' stuff! I won't mess up the use of the Super Pass this time...

Picking up:
    • x5 Orange Gummis
    • x5 Black Gummis
    • x5 Purple Gummis
    • x1 Lottery Pass (for a chance of getting 1/3 Shadow Pokémon)
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Ghost Ball
    • x1 Haunter Plushie giving 5,000 coins when hugged
    • x1 Vampire Basket that includes:
      • 1x Unown V Plushie (Teaches Hidden Power when hugged, reverts to a normal plushie after use)
      • 1x Vampire Ball
      • 1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
      • 1x Halloween Candy
      • 3x Gold Gummi’s
      • 1x Unown TCG D
      • 1x Unown TCG I
      • 1x Unown TCG N
      • 1x Unown TCG E

Events:
    After carefully washing my hands for sanitary and luck (with wildberry soap ^^) I put my finger in the middle of the Unown Ouija Board.

*looks over her Pokémon* Hmmm, so guys, who wants to try out looking into that mirror? *every one of them jump like saying "Pick me, pick me!"* Alright then, I'll choose... Rawk, how about you look into the mirror? You've been always a fearless Starly, so I'm sure that mirror won't scare you at all :P *Rawk chirps loudly, puffs his feathers then stares down the mirror intensely*

Using goodies:
    NOT hugging the Haunter Plushie, I want to keep it ^^
    Letting my Poochyena hug the Unown V Plushie to make him learn Hidden Power [Flying]. (At least the plushie stays ^^)
    Giving the Pumpkin Memory Berry to my Eevee Himiko, teaching her the Egg Moves Charm, Yawn, Detect and Stored Power.
    Giving the Halloween Candy to my Poochyena Max, and since he's a dark type, he goes from Lv.41 to Lv.43.

Happy Halloween everyone!
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 31st October 2012 at 4:27 AM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

ZOMBIE BASKET
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Alright, claiming:

x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x1 Lottery Pass

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Ghost Ball

1x Unown Z Plushie
    1x Franken Ball
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

Using the Halloween Candy to raise Sparow my Spearow from Level 12 to Level 13.
    *Sparow Learned Pursuit!*

Using the Pumpkin Memory Berry to teach Sparow the Egg Moves Scary Face, Tri Attack, Uproar and Featherdance.
    *Sparow Learned Scary Face*
    *Sparow Learned Tri Attack!*
    *Sparow Learned Uproar!*
    *Sparow Learned Featherdance!*

Sparow happilly tackles the Hauter Plushie, and is rather confused when it turns into a pile of 5000 coins.

I'd like to take a chance with the Ouija Board!

And what's life without risks? I'll have Sparow look into the Haunted Mirror.
    Last edited by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover; 31st October 2012 at 4:57 AM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    Picking up Gummi's and lottery pass.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    Picking up super pass, ghostball and Haunter Plush.

Phi, you get to hug it.

...why...

Cause you're the only one of my pokemon who has arms.

...fine...

*receives 5000 coins*

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Using Unown V plush to teach Theta Hidden Power Grass.
    Using the 3 Gold Gummi's to raise Echo's IQ from 4 to 7.
    Using Halloween Candy to raise Theta from 25 to 26.
    Using Pumpkin Memory Berry to teach Phi the EMs Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch and Barrier.
    Picking up Unown Cards.

*Places finger on board*

Echo, you check out the mirror. It should make sense that the sentient mirror gets to look at a haunted one.

: (OO)

-_-'
    Last edited by gmoyes; 31st October 2012 at 2:45 AM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
    1x Were Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Fire Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG O
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    WoooOOOooo~ Happy Halloween!

Picking up:

5x Orange Gummi
    5x Black Gummi
    5x Purple Gummi
    1x Shadow Lottery Pass
    1x Super Pass
    1x Ghost Ball
    1x Haunter Plushie (produces 5,000x Coins when squeezed)
    1x Werewolf Basket
    -1x Were Ball
    -1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    -1x Halloween Candy
    -3x Fire Gummi
    -1x Unown TCG M
    -1x Unown TCG O
    -1x Unown TCG A
    -1x Unown TCG N

Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Minccino to teach her EMs TAIL WHIP, FAKE TEARS, ENDURE, & FLAIL.

Placing my own hand on the *gulp* Unown Ouija Board.

Hm, I was considering letting Kief have a shot at the Haunted Mirror since he likes tricks and missed it before, but it looks rather dangerous, so I think maybe we'll pass...

*stares intensely at mirror, as if entranced*

...Kris? You want to give it a go? Are you sure? We don't know what it'll do...

*nods slowly and approaches*

All right, if you're absolutely certain. =/ Letting my precious little Snorunt look in the Haunted Mirror... Please be careful. 8< Remember, no matter what happens, I'll still love you. <3
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 31st October 2012 at 5:01 AM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
    Picking up,
    5x Orange Gummi
    5x Black Gummi
    5x Purple Gummi
    1x Shadow Lottery Pass
    1x Super Pass
    1x Ghost Ball
    1x Haunter Plushie (Produces 5,000x Coins when squeezed)
    1x Unown V Plushie (Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use))
    1x Vampire Basket
    -1x Vampire Ball
    -1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    -1x Halloween Candy
    -3x Gold Gummi
    -1x Unown TCG D
    -1x Unown TCG I
    -1x Unown TCG N
    -1x Unown TCG E

Having Grace hug the Unown V Plushie, teaching her Hidden Power Electric.
    Having Athena hug the Haunter Plushie producing 5,000 coins.

Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Grace my Vulpix to teach her the EMs Hypnosis, Disable, Extrasensory & Hex

Feeding the Halloween candy to Narcissa my ghost of a Frillish, raising her level from Lv.4 to L.6

Placing my own hand on the *smiles* Unown Ouija Board.

Hallow looked reluctantly at his team, "I can't guarantee our luck will get us through this time,"

*Athena stepped from behind her protective mother Grace to the front of the Haunted Mirror*

"Whatever happens, we'll still love you,"
    Last edited by Takeo; 31st October 2012 at 5:33 AM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    *comes in Night Rikuo costume* Trick or treat, you ask? Why choose? Come... join my Night Parade, and you can have both! /incharacter

Ohhh crud... the mirror... We'll get to that later, but for now...

Claim:
    5 Orange Gummis
    5 Black Gummis
    5 Purple Gummis
    Lottery Pass
    Super Pass
    Ghost Ball
    Haunter Plushie
    Unown V Plushie
    Vampire Ball
    Pumpkin Memory Berry
    Halloween Candy
    3 Gold Gummis
    1 Unown TCG D
    1 Unown TCG I
    1 Unown TCG N
    1 Unown TCG E

Use:
    Haunter Plushie
    Hyrem gains 5000 coins!
    Aw, the plushie faded away... I wish I could keep that...

Unown V Plushie on Chinchou
    New Move! Chinchou learned Hidden Power (Grass)!

Pumpkin Memory Berry on Nuzleaf (Serebii Pokedex Page)
    New Move! Nuzleaf learned Worry Seed! (Egg)
    New Move! Nuzleaf learned Defog! (Egg)
    New Move! Nuzleaf learned Take Down! (Egg)
    New Move! Nuzleaf learned Beat Up! (Egg)

Halloween Candy on Sneasel
    Level Up! Sneasel grew from Lv. 3 to Lv. 5!

*approaches Unown Ouija Board*
    I'm... pretty leery of this... *places finger on the board*

*looks at Haunted Mirror*
    I'm even more leery of that...
    : *runs toward it*

Wait, Daphne, no! Don't go over there! I've heard bad rumors about it! *is about to run to catch her*
    : *bites hand and holds on to it*

Ow, Amy, let go! Daphne's about to get herself in trouble again, and I've gotta stop her! Besides, your mouth is all... sticky and... soft and... gross!
    : *bites harder*

Owowowowow, I'm sorry!
    : *is at the mirror* Hee hee, I'm gonna get something good, I know it! *stares at the mirror*
    : *still holds hand* Ha, she's totally getting something bad, I know it! *uses Lick on hand*

Ewwwwww, that is disgusting, and you are not doing that again! >_<
    : *still holds hand*

Dangit... *can't shake Amethyst off* I just hope Daphne knows what she's doing... I JUST taught her some moves, I don't want any of that to go to waste!
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th January 2014 at 5:58 AM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

ZOMBIE BASKET
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Picking up 5 orange gummi, 5 black gummi, 5 purple gummi and 1 lottery pass.
    Picking up 1 super pass, 1 ghost ball and 1 haunter plushie.
    Picking up the zombie basket containing 1 unown Z plushie, 1 franken ball, 1 pumpkin memory berry, 1 halloween candy, 3 purple gummi's, 1 unown tcg m, 1 unown tcg i, 1 unown tcg n, 1 unown tcg d.

Ariden decided not to use the unown ouija board. Also, he confirms that none of his pokemon will be staring into the haunted mirror.

Feeding 1 halloween candy to vullaby, raising it from Lv 3 to Lv 5.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

Picking up some wonderful gifts for me and my team:
    5x Orange Gummi's
    5x Black Gummi's
    5x Purple Gummi's
    1x Shadow Lottery Pass
    1x Super Pass
    1x Ghost Ball
    1x Haunter Plushie *Letting my Tentacruel hug it .... okay crush it into Oblivion obtaining 5,000 coins in the process*
    1x Unown V Plushie *Letting my beautiful Mismagius huggle it to learn Hidden Power (Bug)*
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpking Memory Berry *Feeding to my Shiny Weezing to teach him EM's Stockpile, Swallow and Spit Up*
    1x Halloween Candy *Feeding to my Golett to raise him from Level 09 to Level 11*
    3x Gold Gummi's
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

I shall place my finger on the Unown Ouija Board, never done one of these before but it should be interesting =p

After last time I think I'll avoid the Haunted Mirror this year ...
    *Golett is staring deep into the mirror like in a trance*
    WTF ... oh God noes I'm gonna get an orange Golett ;-; who put him there???
    *See's Impish, Lucius and Cadaver run away* I'll kill you boys!!!

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    Collecting all the gumnis and the lottery pass, thank you, Arnold.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    Thank you so much, Tess! Picking up all three items and letting my cutie little Pichu hug her Haunter plushie. She's sad it's vanished, but we get 5,000 coins that we can spend on other things!

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
    1x Were Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Fire Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG O
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Thankoo, Stacey! I'll have the Werewolf Basket, if you don't mind, and I'll take the risk and put my finger in the centre of the Unown Oujia Board! Also, feeding Torchic the Halloween candy, raising his level from 22 to 23.
    Letting Swinub hug the Unown plushie to learn Hidden Power Fire.
    Feeding Bagon the Pumpkin Memory Berry to teach him EMs Dragon Rush, Thrash, Endure and Defence Curl.
    Now, for the Mirror. My brave little man, Bagon, is released from his Love Ball and walks forth to look into the Haunted Mirror... ><!!! You better not get a trick, you, I doubt we can afford that!
    Last edited by Meetan; 31st October 2012 at 9:38 PM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    Taking:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x1 Lottery Pass

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    Taking:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 Haunter Plushie

WEREWOLF BASKET
    1x Were Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Fire Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG O
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***

Taking:
    1x Unown W Plushie
    1x Were Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Fire Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG O
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG N

"OOOOH! WHAT"S THIS!" *Places finger on Ouija board*

"AND WHAT"S THIS?" *Shoves Skubble (Cubone) in front of mirror*

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    picking all these gummies and lottery shadow pass, thanks!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    picking super pass, ghost ball, and haunter plushie, gracias!

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)
    [/color]
    picking the vampire basket, and placing my finger in the unown ouija board, merci!

EDIT: using the Halloween candy to raise my level 9 Spiritomb to level 13.

merry christmas!
    Last edited by John's Knight; 5th November 2012 at 4:45 PM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
    1x Pumpkin Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Grass Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG F
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    *gets the itmes* Awesome! Happy Halloween! ^^ *put in cute Litwick basket that lights up* :3

I want to do the Hauntend Mirror challenge! *stare into the center*
    Mareep: *shivering of fear, does also that*
    Last edited by Trickster Zorua; 31st October 2012 at 6:28 PM.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***

Picking up:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x1 Lottery Pass

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 Haunter Plushie

1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Using:
    Pumpkin Memory Berry on my Pachirisu to learn Egg Moves Covet, Bite, Defense Curl, Rollout.
    Halloween Candy on my Houndour to level up from 14 to level 16.

I will not have a pokemon hug the Haunter Plushie, thus keeping it.

-
    I will place my finger on the Ouija Board.

-
    I will send my Pachirisu to stand in front of the Haunted Mirror. You're much braver than I am Volts, you'll be fine!.........

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    Thanks Arnold. Picking up:

x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x1 Lottery Pass

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    Thanks Tess. Picking up:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 Haunter Plushie, which I squeeze for 5,000 coins.

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Thanks Arc! Picking up:
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

All of which looks lovely to me...

The Halloween Candy, as I don't have a Dark or Ghost type, is given to my Poliwag, who grows from level 14 to level 15. Poliwag learned Doubleslap!

The Pumpkin Memory Berry is fed to Cloudy the Swablu, who learns Dragon Pulse, Heat Wave, Roost and Tailwind. Awesome!

I place my finger on the Unown Ouija Board, as creepy as that is.

And finally, the Haunted Mirror... Eh, let's gamble! Livewire the Stunfisk gazes into the mirror.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 31st October 2012 at 8:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast