Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Spooky Times and juicy brains are all what today is for so get your brain on with these fantabulous gifties:

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

x1 Lottery Pass to win 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon (Thread)

Enjoy your Halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

From me you will each receive:-

x1 Super Pass for some Monday treats.
    x1 Ghost Ball that increases capture rate of Ghost Pokémon.
    x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN .... BOO!

Well its my favourite time of year again where we can all suspend reality and dress up in freaky costumes and collect sweeties from strangers. Well we're all friends here and have I got some sweeties ... errr ... pressies for you. You may choose ONE of the following to take home:

Unown Gift Baskets

ZOMBIE BASKET
    1x Unown Z Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

I also have this special event for you:

Unown Ouija Board
    Come one and all if you're brave enough and summon the spirits here today. I have a special item made just for Halloween for the lucky girls and guys in Fizzy Bubbles. So if you dare place your finger upon its centre and perhaps it'll spell out a message for you and who knows what may come of it ...
    (No tricks here guys!)

and its bbbaaaaacckkk ...

Haunted Mirror

Not every spirit is playful and not every game is innocent, it is Halloween after all and for every treat there is a trick. Dare you and your Pokemon stare into the Haunted Mirror? You may receive a wondrous treat but then again, an evil spirit may be waiting with a horrid Trick
    You may choose one Pokemon to stare into the Haunted Mirror where the spirits (RNG) will decide your fate, be it a wonderful Treat or a nasty Trick

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowleding (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
    ***I Mean It!!!***
    Happy Halloween!

Picking up the following:

• x5 Orange Gummi's
    • x5 Black Gummi's
    • x5 Purple Gummi's
    • x1 Lottery Pass
    -------------------------------------
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Ghost Ball
    • x1 Haunter Plushie
    -------------------------------------
    • x1 Zombie Basket
      • x1 Unown Z Plushie
      • x1 Franken Ball
      • x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
      • x1 Halloween Candy
      • x3 Purple Gummi’s
      • x1 Unown TCG M
      • x1 Unown TCG I
      • x1 Unown TCG N
      • x1 Unown TCG D

Using the following:

• Ghost Ball - Placing my Drifloon into it, discarding his previous Poké Ball [2/5].
    • Haunter Plushie - Sending forth Swinub to cuddle with the Haunter Plushie, causing it to morph into 5,000 coins.
    • Pumpkin Memory Berry - Feeding to my Feebas, teaching her EM's Dragon Pulse, Brine, Hypnosis, and Iron Tail.
    • Halloween Candy - Feeding to Sebastian the Drifloon, raising him from Lv. 16 to Lv. 18.

Unown Ouija Board
    Eric gazed at the Unown Ouija Board hesitantly before placing his index finger upon its center.

Haunted Mirror
    Blaze the Growlithe stepped forward towards the ominous mirror, curious at what lay beyond its reflection...
    Last edited by Thrain; 31st October 2012 at 11:12 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12